~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Has anyone had any clear to whiteish discharge. I had some when I wiped this morning and then it went away. Called and talked to a nurse who says that's normal. Just wondering if anyone else experiences that to. I always tend to get worked up right before an appointment but I'm trying to stay calm. Just my nerves getting the best of me.

I've had way too much discharge personally, so I wouldn't worry HappilyaMrs! It's been bad enough that I have to wear a pantyliner daily... and sorry for the tmi :blush:

HappilyaMrs: I'm pretty sure that's very normal. I haven't gotten it very much but I've read that it is. And if your nurse is not worried, then I think it's fine. :)

Good luck to the others finding out, too. So exciting! It's going to be a busy weekend!

My current mindset on labor is, there is no other medical procedure that you voluntarily refuse pain meds for, why attempt labor without them! My plan is to take the breathing classes and listen to whatever the OBGYN doctor says and go with the flow... and truthfully I'm very scared of the pain & the process... good thing there's a baby in the end!

Thank goodness for that right!? If there weren't a baby at the end of all this, omg! lol. I can't wait to meet my Abigail :happydance:

Has anyone had any clear to whiteish discharge. I had some when I wiped this morning and then it went away. Called and talked to a nurse who says that's normal. Just wondering if anyone else experiences that to. I always tend to get worked up right before an appointment but I'm trying to stay calm. Just my nerves getting the best of me.

Happily-discharge is certainly normal from everything I've heard and read. I've had it the entire pregnancy, though minwe just started getting WAY worse and I started getting itchy so when I went yesterday for my follow up appt, I had them check and turns out I have my first ever yeast infection. :cry: Apparently also very common during pregnancy because of higher amounts of estrogen or something? Dunno but not fun!

and good luck to those with upcoming scans!

boy i missed a lot since yesterday morning :D
I have whitish discharge too, not too worried about it just yet ;)
And I plan on having a natural labor, altho I have about 30 minute labors, so....my DH will have to be driving fast to the hospital ;) I was induced w/ both my boys, 1st because of group b strep, and I was dialated to 5 in my last office visit apparently the doc didn't want me just walking around like that. 2nd because I broke my ankle at 8 months...I was in a boot and they had to wrap it in plastic....very strange situation :) tried an epi w/ both, neither worked, so this time, no trying, just dealing, already told DH i'm not allowed to ask for one. I'm hoping to not be induced....but we will just have to see about that....

I've had way too much discharge personally, so I wouldn't worry HappilyaMrs! It's been bad enough that I have to wear a pantyliner daily... and sorry for the tmi :blush:

I've been the same, got a lot more after 20 weeks too. Its all normal so nothing to worry about unless it smells or is yellow/green :sick:

Pink bump! Confirmed at our ultrasound that our little one is a Princess! Stella Noelle, mommy and daddy are so excited to meet you!

For those of you who are feeling your baby kick and move... at what week did you begin feeling it a lot?

Congrats Happily and Mummy! :)

The day I hit week 18, little one started delivering solid kicks everyday. :cloud9: Before that, 2, 3 even 4 days could go by and I wouldn't feel anything..

congrats happily!!!!

I felt kicks pretty much constant from about 20 weeks on....some days she moves more than others, the past few days she has been bouncing around like mad tho!!

Congrats happily!!! :D

I began feeling movement everyday, with solid kicks around 19 weeks.

Well, I had my 20 week appointment today! FINALLY, they kept having to reschedule me this week.. I couldn't see my OB so I didn't get to have my ultrasound today.. I saw one of the midwives who was just so nice! LO is doing wonderful and was kicking away at the midwife as she used the doppler! :haha:
She did bring up the blood work for chromosomal abnormalities, my OB didn't offer it to me between 16-18 weeks. She said I'm on the fence of whether I could still do it or not but she asked and they said I still could. I didn't have much time to think about it but chose to do it, so now it's just waiting on those results. I really don't know if I could do an amnio either way, I would be sooo scared to hurt my little girl!!!
For now it's just waiting for next thursday!!! I can't wait to see her again!!!

I hope you all are doing wonderful!:flower:

Hi, saw your August Firefly's on your post on my thread.. wondered if I could join? I'm team blue :blue: and due August 19th :) x
:cloud9:

Welcome MummyLaura!

For those of you who are feeling your baby kick and move... at what week did you begin feeling it a lot?

I don't really remember, I remember those "flutterings" at 16-18 weeks... and then I was so sure they were kicks at 18 weeks, but DH still can't feel Lily kick and I'm 21 weeks now. I definitely have felt them everyday for the last couple of weeks, and last week I know I felt some REALLY strong ones.

Congrats happily!!! :D
*She said I'm on the fence of whether I could still do it or not but she asked and they said I still could. I didn't have much time to think about it but chose to do it, so now it's just waiting on those results. I really don't know if I could do an amnio either way, I would be sooo scared to hurt my little girl!!!

I decided against the amnio for the same reason! Plus I wouldn't have really acted on the amnio anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->