~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

lol! that's so funny! My DH hasn't seen me in person since we got pregnant (we got pg on his midtour) I wonder what he's going to think!

I was hoping my belly button wouldn't pop, but I have to admit... I LOVE to play with it now!!! :haha:

Oh I'm not sure I'll be touching it when it pops out...eeeew! But then I am weird about my belly button anyway!

Have you been sending your DH bump piccies? Mine goes away for a few days at a time and when he is away I always send him a bump pic, even if he is only away for 2! He thinks it's really nice!

I've met very few women that think their belly buttons are fun! :blush:

I do! Well, I did.. He recently moved to a new FOB and isn't allowed internet access since his managers don't allow it. He's not allowed to use the military computer labs either (he's civilian not military). The last pictures he was able to see I was 20 weeks and when he gets to come home I'll be entering third tri! He definitely loved getting all the bump shots though! I sent him all the pictures from my ultrasounds too, and took videos of our LO making my belly move! :)

That's so adorable that you do that for your DH when he's away for a couple days!!! I think it's just wonderful to keep them involved as much as possible! I bet he just loves it!!

He really appreciates it as Baby is moving loads but not when DH is around so he does feel a bit left out when it comes to the bonding!

Not too long until he returns and then he gets all the fun bits without the sickness, tiredness and mood swings!

Aww, what a bummer!! Have you tried drinking a big glass of orange juice while he's home? That might get your LO bouncin around! :)

Yeah, I can't wait!! Lucky for me he hasn't missed out on much, just tons of migraines!! I still never want to go through a pregnancy alone again though!

Mummy- my belly button was a super innie and is now about flush also. Mine has also always been super sensitive and that seems to have gotten worse as it pops. Oh well, well worth it!

I've always had a really deep bellybutton (lovely I know!) but I'm sure it's getting shallower. I actually mentioned it to OH a few nights ago.. he looked at me like I had two heads. I can't imagine life with an outie so if it pops out I'm going to be seriously weirded out :p

I've just been stalking the first tri board and it's so strange to think that there are women on there due in Dec and Jan. I still think of myself as a newbie here yet I'm now halfway through second tri! In 5 days time it'll be exactly four months before I'm due, flippin' heck :wacko:

I know EXACTLY how you feel Cin. I have spent my entire pregnancy feeling "not pregnant enough" to join in with pregnant women chats. I work in a shop that has a maternity department and by default I have taken over running of it as its part of my Kids and baby section. When i am in there I see heavily pregnant women and when I offer them my help they look at me as if "how could I help them" then they notice the bump (its quite large but with the style of clothes i wear its not a prominent feature). When they do, they soften slightly but then you get the condescending "oh your bump is tiny" (its really not infact MW thinks its a little on the large size).

I'm so glad at the end of the day I have you guys to come home to!

I have also managed to group together a few ladies in my area that dont attend other groups and we are meeting for coffee. We are all within 10-14 days due of each other so it will be nice to be with people who are all at the same point.

I did have my first experience of being the pregnant lady people ask for advice this week. I am a dance teacher when I am not at work and I am still teaching and dancing (intend to go to 30 weeks) and I had one of my members ask to chat to me. I thought it was going to be the usual "how do i become a teacher?" question but it wasnt. She was 6 weeks pregnant and was asking my advice on carrying on dancing. She had specifically come to my class as she had heard that I was pregnant and wanted the advice. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy to give the advice and she now will attend my classes regularly as I can keep an eye on her and also my classes are now pregnancy suitable as I dont do any moves that have belly restriction or dips and drops. (I teach partner dancing)

Mummy- my belly button was a super innie and is now about flush also. Mine has also always been super sensitive and that seems to have gotten worse as it pops. Oh well, well worth it!

I'm a bit freaked out about the belly button thing but hey ho!

ah morning ladies!!! or evening I guess, depends on where you are at :) Glad to see everyone is doing well....we are too! I got my decorating dots for Lizzie's room the other day, I think I will be putting those up this weekend as its snowing here...:cold: And I'm shaving my legs today, DH should be excited about it :haha: And my belly button hasn't popped out yet either...but it is pretty flat! :thumbup: AND...I couldnt' take my due date being Aug 10th...so I moved it back to Aug 5th...:blush: I just don't want to go through week 23 again!!! I already did that!! I'm in denial and I'm throwing a fit!! :brat:

lol hoping4girl :)

I thought my dr would bump up my due date since they said Abigail is measuring a bit big but they left it as is so I guess that's fine. I know when I ovulated so I'm going by that instead of my LMP anyway! Changes my due date from 8/23 to 8/26 though but oh well. What's another three days, right? Wonder if I'll be saying that in late August! lol.

I'm SO in the mood to go finish painting my house and yet instead I'm stuck writing my research paper that's due Monday. UGH. I just want to finish painting so I can finally start unpacking! And once we're unpacked, I can finally start getting Abigail's room ready! (All our boxes are in there right now...lol)

I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, you ladies are a wonderful group and I was glad to be a part of it. Sadly, my water broke early Friday morning and Azriel Aiden was born 4/14/12 at 8:55am, at 20 weeks and 1 day and he lived for just under an hour. He was so strong, he survived the night and Saturday morning with no fluid at all. We planned for the first time and prayed for baby and we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. We'll never forget him and will always love him.

May all your pregnancies be blessed with health, positivity and lots of love. Take care girls..

Oh my gosh, pinkorblue, Words can not express how sorry I am. Please know I am praying for you and your family. I am speechless and heartbroken for you.

I am so sorry to hear that pinkorblue, it's absolutely devastating. Thinking of you :hugs2:

I can't even imagine pinkorblue, I'm speechless. Sending you lots of hugs...

Pinkorblue, I'm so sorry to hear this news.. I know there are no words that can make you feel better but you're in my thoughts. Sending lots of hugs! :hugs:

Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how awful that must have been. x

There just aren't any words good enough.....I can't begin to imagine what you've been through, I'm so so sorry xxx

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss but somehow it just doesnt seem enough

Sending you lots of love xxx

Pinkorblue, I am so so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->