August 2012

Mine have bit only a bit more sore than they are before AF until today. I got up in the night to pee and WOW, I had to carry them to the bathroom and I wanted to cry! lol. But the pain does vary like crazy throughout the day and is the least painful in the middle of the day. Night and morning are the worst.

Hi Everyone, I am a tiny bit pregnant :thumbup: at 5w 2d. I am due August 8th. This will be our first child :). I got pregnant again right after an early miscarriage at 5w 1d. We are hoping this is our take home baby!

Around 4 weeks when I first found out my breasts hurt so badly they felt like they were going to fall off!! Now they dont hurt at all but I have started feeling a lump in my throat after 1pm and into the evening/night. Its not quite nausea but it is definatly something!! Thats all I have for symptoms. I had my beta levels done based on my history. At 19dpo it was 354 and at 21dpo it was 925 so that was great news! Hoping to see a moving baby and a heartbeat at our first ultrasound...that would just be wonderful!! :) Its nice to meet everyone!

My BBS hurt, and I'm getting the same gassy cramps that you all are getting, a little nausea not every morning thankfully, but the 1 that is really bad for me is the constipation....had to ask the Doctor for something for it because it is seriously bad :(

Congrats, everyone! I'm due August 2nd and I have a 17 month old little man who's excited to be a big brother! :)

Wow, I'm glad my boobs don't hurt at all yet! I do have gas & bloating though. I'm only 4 wks, so not much more than that. I had some goldfish crackers for a snack today and they tasted a little funny - not as good as usual.

This is our first & DH asked today if I was excited about being a pregnant woman. I answered that it depends on how that feels! :haha:

Hey :) I'm also going to have an August baby, due on the 12th... So happy! Also very nervous lol xx Congratulations!! xx

Girls..I am due august 12 :) .. . I didn't read through all these posts but these are my symptoms:
- sore boobs (more so on the sides), lower back pain, constipated, and gas.
Anyone with similar symptoms??

My symptoms are exactly the same. It sounds like a bear and a dinosaur are fighting in my stomach. :wacko:

LOL bear and dinosaur :haha: I have lower back pain too, constipated, bloated as heck, completely lost my waist, gained 2 inches on my tummy already! :shock: Im hoping a visit to the loo might help my situation...! Kinda crampy feeling inside, just definitely doesn't feel normal!

Bit depressing looking so huge and knowing baby is the size of a sesame seed! o_O Still not tired yet (well, I am a bit from going to bed at midnight every nite, enjoying it while i can) and just went for a 5km run, feeling good! The sickness and tiredness will kick in in one week exactly if all goes to schedule!

DUE AUG 15th!!

I'm due in august as well. I think around the 17th but won't really know until the 23 rd. :)

I'm so glad all of us can share our symptoms..any pain seems to be scary to me. It is funny that my back hurts more when I sit!!!! I can walk around all day and its mild...

Also, I am so bloated lol...and constipated and have gas...not a good mix..but will do anything for a healthy baby !! :)

Hi ladies! I'm due August 9th with our second child.
My symptoms are:
-extremely tired in the morning
-not hungry at all
-nausea when I don't eat for too long
-peeing like crazy!

Not many symptoms yet here. My sense of smell is going crazy though. My husband was having some breath mints yesterday and I could smell them two rooms away. And my boobs are wicked sore. I was cramping but those seem to have slowed down somewhat and I only get them a few times a day lately.

My symptoms today: gassy, a little nauseated, low back pain.
Overall, I feel good :) :)

:hi: Hi ladies
I'm due approx 20th Nov, although I'm not getting it confirmed until my dr appointment on monday.
I found out really early on my last pregnancy too, and all the familiar feelings or nerves, apprehension, anxiety, plus of course excitement have returned!
I've been feeling ok, I tested because I'd been having some nausea and just feeling generally run down.
Last time I had terrible morning sickness, so fingers crossed I'm let off a bit lightly this time!
Congrats to everyone! :flower:

:hi: Hi ladies
I'm due approx 20th Nov, although I'm not getting it confirmed until my dr appointment on monday.
I found out really early on my last pregnancy too, and all the familiar feelings or nerves, apprehension, anxiety, plus of course excitement have returned!
I've been feeling ok, I tested because I'd been having some nausea and just feeling generally run down.
Last time I had terrible morning sickness, so fingers crossed I'm let off a bit lightly this time!
Congrats to everyone! :flower:

Is that August hun? :winkwink:

Haha! Yes August! D'ohh, pregnancy hormones already messing with my brain! :dohh:

hi ladies

haven't posted much in the first trimester threads yet, but as of now my edd is 8/13/12. This will be our first child after TTC since 12/10.

I've been extremely tired and nausea comes and goes. Last night we were at my works Christmas party and I could smell the sweet potato appetizer halfway across the table and it was making me so I'll.

Hiya ArJ!!! :hi:

I'm here with you now! I remember getting the opportunity to witness your BFP in the TWW! Was so proud for you! And now I'm here with you!! YIPPEE! :happydance:

I made a group for August babies in the groups forum if you'd like to join!
So we can all keep up with each other.

Gonna be stalking your thread though to keep up with you and your symptoms and baby! :D

Hi all -

Can I join you guys - I have just found out I am expecting. Am very cautious as I have had a number of m/cs fingers firmly crossed this one sticks though. I think I am due around the 14th of August!

x x x

Hey y'all. I am 4w4d pregnant and due on Aug 15th!!! This is my first baby and I am over the moon with excitement and anxiety...lol... :wacko:I am a second year medical student and since we found out (last Monday) my brain keeps going to everything that could go wrong.... School was already turning me into a hypochondriac, now I am even more so.. But I am tying to stay positive because I have wanted a baby for as long as I can remember. Congrats to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->