August 2012

Hi all,

I guess everyone is as nervous as I am with this. I'm due August 20th. After a chemical pregnancy two cycles ago, I'm still nervous about this being a sticky bean, but somehow I feel more positive about this one than I did last time around.

Fingers crossed for all of your that yours is sticky, healthy and doesn't make you too :sick: in the next few weeks.

Symptoms are starting! My boobs are ridiculous... I bought my first ever C cup bra yesterday! I'm having some pretty severe, though always short-lasting, cramps that feel like AF but doc assures me not to worry about them! I'm bloated and RAVENOUSLY hungry, but the strangest thing to me is that my abs are sore, like I've been doing crunches every day!

Has anyone had HCG levels done yet? I'm just wondering how mine compare with other people. Doc is kind of suspecting twins by the look of my uterus and we know I released 2 eggs. On 13dpo it was 50 and 15dpo was up to 180. I was thrilled to see it more than doubled (almost quadrupled!) but I think I'm going to feel anxious until I see that heartbeat!

Ok so my sickness has realllllllly kicked in today...so thought I was getting away with it!! really hope it does not get out of hand, I ended up dehydrating in my last pregnancy which resulted in acute renal failure!! Any tips or advice from anyone is most welcome :(

Symptoms are starting! My boobs are ridiculous... I bought my first ever C cup bra yesterday! I'm having some pretty severe, though always short-lasting, cramps that feel like AF but doc assures me not to worry about them! I'm bloated and RAVENOUSLY hungry, but the strangest thing to me is that my abs are sore, like I've been doing crunches every day!

I'm so glad you shared - the last couple of days my abs have been kinda hard & sore, too, like I started working out! So strange & I never heard anything about that before. Its gone for the moment, though. I can't wait to need a bigger bra. :haha:

I had my hcg levels done and they were 110, 214, and then up to 454. I got the 1st one done st either 9 or 11dpo I'm not 100% sure when I o'd

Has anyone had HCG levels done yet? I'm just wondering how mine compare with other people. Doc is kind of suspecting twins by the look of my uterus and we know I released 2 eggs. On 13dpo it was 50 and 15dpo was up to 180. I was thrilled to see it more than doubled (almost quadrupled!) but I think I'm going to feel anxious until I see that heartbeat!

Hi, my hCG levels at 13 dpo were 66, and I'm just having one (I think, the nurse said those levels were normal for one and I only had O pains on one side) so my guess is you're having one =) When do you get a scan?

Mine were
13 dpo: 164
15 dpo: 372

Mine sound higher than they should be but I think baby implanted early cause I got a positive pregnancy test at 9 dpo so that would give me higher levels, I think. I wouldn't be sad about twins, though :)

Boobs = so so sore, especially in the middle of the night when I wake up to pee. Occasional headaches and nauseous moments, but no true ms yet.

Headaches and nausea today but I seem to have caught a cold so I'm sure at least some of it is attributed to that. My breasts are getting bigger already as well. I hope they don't get too much bigger, I'm already a DDD! I think I'm going to get a reduction after this pregnancy, it's getting to be a bit much lol.

Headaches and nausea today but I seem to have caught a cold so I'm sure at least some of it is attributed to that. My breasts are getting bigger already as well. I hope they don't get too much bigger, I'm already a DDD! I think I'm going to get a reduction after this pregnancy, it's getting to be a bit much lol.

I'll take some of your boob size thanks! If we combine them together we should both walk away wil C cups LOL
I had headaches and nausea too and still am waiting for the full on allday sickness and tiredness to hit in a few days.. (why cant we get good symptoms like all of a sudden have double the energy or something)!!

Hi Girls,

I too am due in August 10th 2012!!!

I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but it is very difficult not to.

This is my first pregnancy after trying since we got married on 9th Sept this year. My symptoms so far are tender boobies and cramps but im not tired or nausous. Ive heard been nausous is a good since so im worried now that im not!

Im going to see my Gp tomorrow for my first checkup. I was due to go in for a cervical smear test but now that Im pregnant Im wonderingnshould I still have this done.

I do not want to take any risks! I have cut out coffee and hot baths.....i love having baths!

I really hope this all goes well, i just feel very lucky to get pregnant after only trying for 3 months so im quite nervous that it is too good to be true.

I have told my sister and best friend but I am spending christmas with DH family so no drinking and raised eyebrows are going to be there for sure. Im still thinking its way to early to tell as im only 5 and hald weeks, so will be 7and half by chrimbo.

How are ye all doing? Have you told anyone yet? Will you tell over Christmas??

Buggy

Hi, my hCG levels at 13 dpo were 66, and I'm just having one (I think, the nurse said those levels were normal for one and I only had O pains on one side) so my guess is you're having one =) When do you get a scan?

Now I think my levels seem kind of low! My next scan is Tuesday morning but idk if I'll be far enough yet to see anything. We are suspect if twins bc we know I released two big eggs... I would be thrilled, I'm really hoping it is!

Cramping is starting to subside which I hope is a good sign. So far no nausea, no constipation, no sensitivity to smells... I almost wish I would get sick it make me feel more like this is real!

13 dpo is pretty early to tell tho, and I havn't been re-tested so if yours went up to 180 with in two days that might mean twins??? Im not sure tho what mine was at that stage

Hi ladies mind if i join?

after almost a year of trying and less then 2 weeks after being told i will need to start fertility treatments, i just got a :bfp: !! this will be my 3rd pregnancy (lost my first at 13 weeks and have a gorgeous 18mo girl) but hopefully this will be my second miracle baby. I've been put on bed rest and hoping this baby sticks.

oh i think i am around 5 weeks

Had a third hCG level done, in four days I went from 180 to over 1200... I have an US on the 4th and I am SO ANXIOUS!! Everyone in my family is referring to the "babies," even my doc is convinced its multiples, but I just want to see two on the screen!

Still not really having morning sickness at all, I was a little queezy all day yesterday for the first time, but I was in a car for 10 hours, in the back seat, on windy roads, after eating greasy food! I've read that kicks in at 6 weeks, so we'll see if it hits me in a few days! My bbs are GIGANTIC, DH can't stop starring! My abs are sore- like I've been working out- and all I want to do is sleep.

How is everyone else feeling?

Exciting to see if it is twins!!! Surely if it was twins you would feel some kinda MS??
Maybe you're one of the lucky ones that don't get it, or yea some people get it after the 6 week point.

I think I've just got my MS!
I got a tummy bug on Sat night, as did my DD, and we threw up during the night. Then the next day she was fine and I was still feeling nauseous, same as today... Last two pregnancies I got it 5 1/2 weeks, and I'm now 5+6..

Xmas is gonna be awful, I can't even bear to look at sweet foods, apart from fruit, so pavlovas and puddings and icecream will send me running for the hills (not usual for me!)

I have this homeopathic spray called "MorningMed" and it's awesome! 2 sprays in the mouth and the nausea goes with in 5 minutes, don't know how it works but as long as its safe for baby then I don't care!!

Is this your 1st pregnancy Brittany?

Brittastic, I've been feeling pretty much the same as you! I'm anxious for some reassuring ms and dreading it at the same time.

Would twins (or more! :shock:) be good news to you? I would be very, very terrified, but then excited.

arj, at least your little one could be saving you from overloading on sugar this Christmas. :)

Brittastic, I've been feeling pretty much the same as you! I'm anxious for some reassuring ms and dreading it at the same time.

Would twins (or more! :shock:) be good news to you? I would be very, very terrified, but then excited.

arj, at least your little one could be saving you from overloading on sugar this Christmas. :)

Yea that's true, who needs puddings at Christmas anyway! :xmas23:

I was convinced this time round that something was wrong cos had no MS, and obsessively googled M/C, and rang sis in law who had M/C at 5weeks and asked her for symptoms, and went to my diary of last pregnancy and counted and recounted the days past conception that I 1st got MS....

Now I've got it, and it feels like my stomach is sitting in my throat, nasty feeling. But I'll take it!!

Well girls I have to say it.....I dnt feel like I can cope with this sickness any more, It is 24/7, it even wakes me up through the night, I do not keep any thing down!!! I want my little bean to be healthy and grow strong, Just dnt know how long I can handle being like this :( I had hyperemisis with my DS, I just forgot how bad it is. Sorry for moaning!! No one seems to understand, and you just get o yer your pregnant.... I was sick when I had mine........ :''(

I know how you feel - I am so over feeling so crappy. I am honestly NEVER doing this again! EVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->