August 2014 Buddies

Hi ladies! I got my bfp yesterday and my edd based on lmp is 13th August, few days after my bday! I think that might change though as I think I ovulated late. No symptoms as such just super tired! This is baby number three for us and we've been trying for almost a year to get here, we're very excited! Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

My next scan is Dec 20th, next friday. I will be 7+4 and I should definitely see a fetal pull and HB then! So excited! :) Idk why my doc started talking about blighted ovums when she saw my 5+3 u/s. I have had brown spotting but that is probably nothing! I am not going to let it worry me :)

My next scan is Dec 20th, next friday. I will be 7+4 and I should definitely see a fetal pull and HB then! So excited! :) Idk why my doc started talking about blighted ovums when she saw my 5+3 u/s. I have had brown spotting but that is probably nothing! I am not going to let it worry me :)

I had brown spotting for about three weeks when pregnant with dd. had two early scans because of it but everything was fine and she's a healthy girl whose will be 2 in a few months!

Hey to all the August moms-to-be! Congratulations :flower: Got my BFP over this past weekend and have a due date of around August 12. So excited to begin the journey towards mommyhood!! :thumbup: The symptoms I've had so far are mild cramping, fatigue, and a bit of moodiness. Feeling good overall, though!!

Woo! Congrats and welcome to all the new BFPs!! I think we're up to 29 lucky ladies now!

As far as diet change, I told myself when I started TTC that I would eat healthy blah blah blah... but that has proven harder said than done! Last month I ate through my sorrows, and now I am not doing much better because I'm just hungry ALL THE TIME! I don't pig out on chips or snacks as much I as I eat more fattening meals like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, stuffing (used to hate it!), etc. I'm only having like 75mg of caffine every other day trying to ween off. Been drinking lots of water though!! :)

I have no idea how I've survived through finals week without coffee lol. This is so hard! But I'm deathly scared to miscarry again so I'm in panic mode about everything lol. Tomorrow is the last day of finals! I have one at 8:30am and 1:30pm and then I have my huge paper that I need done by Saturday. I can't wait to be done and relax!

I have no idea how I've survived through finals week without coffee lol. This is so hard! But I'm deathly scared to miscarry again so I'm in panic mode about everything lol. Tomorrow is the last day of finals! I have one at 8:30am and 1:30pm and then I have my huge paper that I need done by Saturday. I can't wait to be done and relax!

Good luck!!! You're almost done!!! :)
I've read you can drink up to 200mg a day, but I try to play it on the safe side staying under 100mg.

I'm on day three no caffeine, if my coworkers knew they wouldn't even be talking to me still. I don't know about anyone else but I'm actually sleeping better!

I know the feeling! I have pretty much cut caffine out too because I am afriad to miscarry again! I still drink some half caff every once in awhile though but I keep it under 100 mg :) and only like once or twice a week. I am much more paranoid this time around though, thats for sure! Good luck on finals, its almost over!!

I worked a lot of night shifts when I was pregnant before, and I relied on energy drinks to stay awake, which I think may have caused me to miscarry but who knows! As long as I sleep well I think I can stay off the caffeine lol. I've been so tired so I either take naps or go to bed early and it's been working :)

I had my first craving today - Doritos! Hahah I want some so bad right now. I get off work in about 2 hours so I'm going to stop at a store and get a small bag lol.

I worked a lot of night shifts when I was pregnant before, and I relied on energy drinks to stay awake, which I think may have caused me to miscarry but who knows! As long as I sleep well I think I can stay off the caffeine lol. I've been so tired so I either take naps or go to bed early and it's been working :)

I had my first craving today - Doritos! Hahah I want some so bad right now. I get off work in about 2 hours so I'm going to stop at a store and get a small bag lol.

I can relate. I worked any shift they wanted me to work at the hospital last pregnancy. This meant one day I would have to wake up at 3 am to work at 5 am and a few days later I would do a graveyard from 6 pm to 5 am. It was horrid. And the shifts were 10 to 12 hours long. I worked at the 24 hour coffee shop so even though I was trying to be cautious about how much caffeine I drank, I think I ended up drinking too much.

So this time around I am very cautious and paranoid :)

Just the smell of both tea and coffee is making me feel sick today so no caffeine worries there :-/

Hope all the August moms are doing great, anyone with new symptoms? In the last 2 days my bbs starting to become very sore, and it hurts to sleep in certain positions cuz they get squished. Am also feeling crampy and a bit of nausea, after smelling some raw meat at someone's house... Anyone feeling similar?

I really only feel Nauseous at night, not really sure why lol. My boobs hurt when I have a bra on haha but not when it's off. I haven't been sleeping well. I'll wake up every 2 hours even though I'm super tired. Once again I slept til noon again lol.

I'm officially done with school! I'm a college graduate!!! Woot!! :happydance:

I really only feel Nauseous at night, not really sure why lol. My boobs hurt when I have a bra on haha but not when it's off. I haven't been sleeping well. I'll wake up every 2 hours even though I'm super tired. Once again I slept til noon again lol.

I'm officially done with school! I'm a college graduate!!! Woot!! :happydance:

Nice work, congrats!! :thumbup: sounds like some pretty normal symptoms you're having, too. It'll all be worth it though. Hang in there! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I'm glad I'm getting this symptoms, makes it so much more real. 15 more days til my appointment. I can't wait!

I'm just really really tired! By 3 in the afternoon I'm ready for a nap! With a 3 and 1 yessr old though it's no go until they're off to bed. Thankfully they're really good at going to bed so I'm able to get a few early nights. No nausea unless I smell tea or coffee so far.

Hope everyone's good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->