August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Debzie I am so sorry :(

Wookie and literati, yay for good news at your scans! X

Debzie- I am so sorry :hugs:

Wookie- great news!

LL - how much spotting? Try not to fret, pink spotting could be perfectly normal. I know it's terrifying, but you've seen a heartbeat and that drastically reduces the chance of loss. Can you call your dr? Curl up and watch a funny movie...take it easy and try to take lots of deep breaths. :hugs:

Afm - dating/viability scan at 8+2 next weds. Very nervous but also very glad I only have to wait another week.

Debzie- I am terribly sorry for what you're going through. :hugs: You must be so heartbroken. My heart goes out to you.

Arabelle - thanks. It was just the tiniest bit of pink spotting, but nothing can reassure me that that's "normal" since that is exactly how my spotting started with my m/c. :( It is at least reassuring that I have a heartbeat and being a lot further along on my side. Good luck at your scan next week! I know it is terrifying but I have confidence that it will to perfectly.

Wookie- I am happy for you and your great scan.

So happy to hear of great scans!

Debzie: I'm soooo sorry! :hugs:

So sorry deb

Lit love was it an internal scan as this is what happened to me!

Well I saw my gp today for my first preg appointment. Poas which came up strong positive straight away, but she referred me to the epau when I said I wasn't really "feeling" pregnant. Got my booking appointment for the midwife on 2 feb which seems ages away so hopefully they decide to do an early scan while I'm waiting. Still hardly any symptoms so not sure how I feel about it all today.

Not everyone gets many- or any- symptoms. :) I'd happily share some of mine if I could! Lol.

7w4d. We made it. I don't think I'll really fully relax until after our appointment Monday- I need to see that heartbeat! But every day now is a record!

Debzie my heart is with you, I hope you have lots of love around you.

I'm not feeling pregnant at all today woke up and felt pretty normal. But as iv spent so long worrying I'm feeling tired of worrying now if that makes any sense. I just don't want to waste any more minutes feeling this down and scared of using the loo incase the worst comes.

I hope many of you are blessed with some more good news.

Xx

Lady - nope, it wasn't internal. Not sure what caused it.

Busy bee - I have days of basically no noticeable symptoms at all... And baby was still measuring perfectly with a heartbeat. I don't feel safe at all for the future, but I know up until now when I didn't have symptoms all was fine! Try not to worry.

Oops! Symptoms definitely come and go. I'm sure we all panic when they disappear. I do! Despite having other symptoms, I've been concerned that I haven't been sick for days. Then tonight, I'm sick again! Can't wait for this worrying time to be over. Congratulations on all the successful scans!

Unfortunately I have been up since 4 feeling sick. My heaving has started a nose bleed that stops after about ten mins then I heave or cough and it starts again!

Yeah... Hopefully it's all good, nice to hear not the only one paranoid about no symptoms. You just never know. Before I had my miscarriage I was 8wweks gonna and had no clue so I guess I'm just expecting it to result I'm a MC because it did last time.

Anyone have a clue on how long you need I wait for scan date to come through post ? I feel like I've been waiting for ever in reality I been waiting a week.

Boobies feel abit sore in terms of symptoms that's about it. I can't wait to feel a little relief and enjoy the pregnancy. Just holding onto the little hope I have ....

LL- how are you feeling?

AFM - after a huge scheduling mess, I have a scan next week at 8+2. It was almost going to be yesterday but I freaked out and made them change it as mw suggested waiting until 8 weeks as she said if there is a heartbeat it's almost guaranteed to be found, whereas earlier it might not be and could be fine, so then you have to repeat the u/s.

My symptoms also come and go. Boob pain seems to get worse as the day goes on. Nausea and vomiting has no pattern, except it's guaranteed if I don't eat frequently. Was queasy all day yesterday, went out for dinner, came home and threw most of it up. Strange how comforting it is to have symptoms.

Hey ladies. Hopefully you have room for one more. I had my first scan today at what I thought was 8+5 but to my surprise I am only 7+2. I was a nervous wrek to say the least....but I am over the moon now. I got to see my lil gummie and his/hers heart beating away. OMG after 3 years of trying since my mmc, I am finally pregnant with my rainbow....still cant believe it :)

Congrats krystinab! It's always great to see that little heart beat! I still can't stop looking at my scan picture :)

Arabelle, I've been the same way.... Must eat constantly to keep the sick down to a minimum. I haven't actually thrown up yet, but there have been several days that I wish I could and just get it over with! Lol.

Hi & congrats Krystina!

Today I'm officially farther than I've ever been. :) For some reason, I'm more nervous now than I have been before, though. Ugh. Monday can't come soon enough!

Arabella I'm the same yesterday was a really bad sickness day. Last night hubby was cooking tea and I was full on throwing up but there was nothing there and I have don't this quite a lot. I think when I have an empty tummy it gets worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->