August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Hello ladies!

Ohh you all sound sooo pregnant what great news I'm reading today.

I threw up spit this morning as my stomachs was empty which was gross at work (no one knows. Luckily I'm on my own for couple hours), so I think maybe the nausea has decided to come, I thought I would get away from it as I'm 7wks today if I'm counting from 1st date. Of last period. my breasts are still sore as ever. Still no scan date yet so no clue what's going on inside me....hoping and praying for the best.

Always worried about having another MC but I try to accept whatever happens day by day that's all I can do....

I completely understand about being more nervous and worried about a miscarriage the further along you get. I feel the same way.

I think it's because the further you get, the more attached you feel to the baby. You start to think that this could actually happen. It's hard not to. I think the further you progress, the more devastating it would be if something were to happen.

I had a dream last night that I started bleeding. It felt so real. I felt cramps too. I was so relieved when I woke up and everything was normal!

We all seem to be having pregnancy symptoms though which is a good sign! It's just such an uncertain time, it's horrible! Roll on 12 week scans!

I nearly vomited this morning! Fingers crossed it's a good sign :)

Arabelle - I am doing ok. I feel a bit more positive about the baby, although it feels shockingly daring of me. But protecting my baby from dangers lately is causing a great deal of stress and panic. I wish I could just quit my job and hibernate in my safe little house.

I, too, need to eat constantly to stave off the nausea so I am surprised I haven't gained a bunch of weight yet!

Tess- that is very promising! Woohoo!

Busy bee - your symptoms sound promising as well. Some people don't get any sickness til 7 weeks.

Lit love I'm the same I want to get in my bed and hibernate until the baby is ready!

I felt that way when I was pregnant with Hannah...I just wanted to shield my body away from everything, and bed rest sounded ATTRACTIVE, if it meant that Hannah would be born safe and sound. Now, I'm just kind of living life, with the knowledge that I'm pregnant in the background. Not to say that I'm parachuting out of airplanes or anything, but yeah. :rofl:

I'm a sahm so I'm just carrying on as normal with this pregnancy. So pleased I don't have to worry about 12 hour shifts and heavy lifting!
I was working in a nursing home last time and I was so conscious of protecting my baby/bump from any harm. But I was worse once she was born, on the way home from hospital I cried because I wanted her back inside where I could keep her perfectly safe and nourished :)

:haha: I haven't changed a whole lot yet. I'm a bit more cautious on some work things, but mostly just trying to carry on as much as the exhaustion and nausea will let me. When you run your own business, there's nobody to take up any slack! So there's no time to slow down. ;) I am really glad that I don't work in dental anymore, though- x rays and laughing gas are not good!

Hi all, as much as I was trying to be positive. I woke up today with no symptoms :( nothing at all I feel normal like before the pregnancy I understand many of u have said it can come and go but how do I stay positive and stop the dark thoughts. I keep thinking it's already gone inside me.

Keep busy this happened to me at the same time as spotting and I was convinced it had gone wrong then the next week sickness was back worse than ever and saw the heartbeat. Try and enjoy feeling normal and keep positive

*waves*
im sarah, and i am pregnant with rainbow baby no 2. i had 3 losses before having my little boy in december 2011. it took me months/years of NTNP/TTC for my previous babies so it was a shock to get pregnant again within 1 cycle! i am still as anxious as i was last time so paid for a scan (as EPU refused to) and i am so glad i did :)
i am 7 weeks 5 days x
https://i42.tinypic.com/29ooe46.jpg

Busy, what they've said. Keep busy and try to redirect your thoughts when you start feeling negative.

Hi, Sarah! Welcome.

Hi mrs x

Ladies I am really really suffering with sickness. Any ideas or things you have tried at this stage I will try anything!!

Lady Luck - lemon anything helped me, especially lemon hard candies and lemonade. I also ate constantly even if i didn't feel like it, but I only ate what I craved even if it was just chips. I actually found that hard candies of any fruit flavour helped. And gingerale with crackers!
Sorry you're suffering! But at least it is a great sign.

Definitely stay ahead of the hunger...if you let your stomach get too empty, I find that's when I feel the worst.

I actually haven't been sick the last 4 days. A little bit of nausea, but no puking like I did Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm sure once I feel great again it will be right back. Hopefully lol. I got 2 weeks til my next appointment when we get to hear the heartbeat. I did buy a doppler that should be in tomorrow or Tuesday but I'm afraid to try to use it :(

It's not uncommon for the sickness to wane a bit now and again, Mel. I'm sure it'll be back with a vengeance soon!

Oh yes for sure! This is the first day all week I actually ate breakfast without it coming back up! I didn't need to eat crackers! lol. But I still feel nauseous so I know it's still there haha.

Hi everyone,
And welcome all the newbies!! :)
Thanks for all the positive advice girlies I am trying my best. I work 6 days a week so usually being busy but it's the thoughts right at the back of my mind that keep popping up.Im probably so nervous as I haven't had a scan date yet I'm not sure why it's taking sooooo long????? So have no idea what's going on in there.
It's good to here all u preggy ladies are doing well ( although some are suffering morning sickness)

My boobies are sore, and something came out of the nipples which freaked my partner out ad then I cried because that upset me! Any one have a clue what that is as I'm only 7wks along.

Wishing.hoping.praying. We all have lovely healthy babies

I wonder what came out of your nipples, Busy? Could it have been a bit of colostrum already? Wow, holy early!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->