August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Leinz - It's so great to hear from you! I'm so happy to hear you are pregnant again. When are you due? Feel free to keep us updated on this thread! I don't think we have to be too picky with due dates. ;)

Oh Leinzlove that's amazing!!! I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy!!

hey girls! im in the September rainbows but was just curious how long it took you to get symptoms? I don't feel much. im 6 weeks. I hope I feel something soon. cant help but worry!

congrats to all of you!!! h&h 9 months!!!

Congrats, Leinz! FX for a super sticky one!

Babydust, I didn't have much until after 6 weeks. But not everyone even gets symptoms more than rarely, so try not to let it worry you.

Thanks All! I'm due September 26. (4 weeks tomorrow)

LEINZ!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months with this one, eh? I'll be sending sticky vibes to you!

Busy, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Symptoms do come and go, boobs deflate, nausea lessens, and it's all par for the course. Before you know it, things may return with a vengeance. I'm sorry your OH is being cruel about your feelings. That is NOT the kind of support you need while newly pregnant, particularly in light of your worries. What's the matter with him? Does he need a swift kick in the ass? :hugs:

AFM, I'm getting sick. My daughter has been sick this week, and while she had a fever, I do not, thank goodness. But, my nose is stuffy, I have a slight cough, and I'm very tired. The nausea is really ramping up, and I can't tell if it's the illness, or if it's baby-related. If I don't eat, and allow my stomach to go too empty, then I'm really in trouble. I begin to gag, and heave, and it's awful. It's a lot worse this time than it was with my daughter. Also, THE CONSTIPATION. I did not have that with Hannah, and I have to say, it's not even remotely cool. AT ALL.

Leinz - Excellent due date! Very happy for you!

Babydust - I got sick about 6 weeks but it was very off and on and I had days when I felt pretty normal. I also know several people who had zero nausea or even fatigue and their babies were perfectly healthy.

Wookie - That's a great sign if you're feeling worse this time. I am definitely gagging and heaving a lot if I don't eat often enough (aka every 20 minutes) so I know what that's like! Thankfully I haven't suffered from constipation. Have you tried mega-dosing on fruit? It can really help. :haha:

I think I may have picked up the heart beat today. I think the doppler I have is cheap, because it didn't really sound too fast but I had a reading of 144 and 160 and then i heard a weird noise, like it was swimming away and it disappeared. I am bigger tho so I think it's gonna take a lot more patience to try to find it. My sickness returned so I'm not worrying about a MMC this time. 10 more days til my appointment and we get to hear the heartbeat!

That's great, Mel!

Played with my doppler a bit for the first time this afternoon. I think I caught it just for a beat a couple of times, but I only played with it for a few minutes.

It's so hard! I hope the doc doesn't have this much trouble lol

Wide awake I have another scan in the morning as worried I haven't been sick for a few days. I'm so scared they are going to say there is no heart beat

Ladyluck, good luck at your scan...I'm sure all will be well. Those symptoms like to keep us guessing, I tell you!

Ladyluck - Good luck at your scan. I'm sure it will go well.

I, unfortunately, had some bright red spotting (just a tiny bit) this morning after BDing. Very stressed, of course, but trying to stay calm since it was most likely just from the BDing.

It probably was due to the rumpy, Literati. I put my vajaybird on lockdown when I'm pregnant for this reason...no sex for DH. I mean, we do other stuff or whatever, but I'm just so worried about irritating my cervix, and freaking myself out. I'm actually kind of scared to poop sometimes because of this too. :rofl: But yeah, I would lay my money down on it that it was the :sex: that caused the bit of red spotting. If it was indeed due to the sex, the spotting shouldn't go on too long, and it may turn brown before tapering off. Definitely contact your doctor or midwife if it becomes very heavy, and you begin to have severe cramping.

Wookie - I haven't had a single bit of spotting since the initial episode right after BDing, thank goodness. I take that as a good sign.

This was our first time dtd since we conceived. I hadn't intended to, but poor DH was barely making it and I gave in today during the throes of passion. :haha: Now I really am scared to dtd for the rest of the time. I had only intended to wait til the 2nd tri?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->