• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Thanks Mel! Mine has been moved to 25th but don't change it just yet I will wait and see if the next scan confirms it.

Which doppler do u use I really want to try but worried I will panic if I can't find it

https://www.fetaldoppler.net/jpd-100b.html

This is the one I have. I don't think it's the best, I get a lot of interference with it and the battery dies quickly. I've been trying almost everyday since 8+6 to find it and I finally found it today.

So I went to A&E last night and they booked me for a scan on Monday because as usual there's nothing they can do. I know no one can stop a MC but a little care and some checks/bloodworks would have at least given me something. Iv just been left in the dark again. My partners trying to be supportive, but it's still so hard and I know I will be fine as everyone says but it doesn't make it any easier when you've seen a beautiful little heartbeat and dreamed of a bright future.

I'm soooooo happy for you ladies that are still going strong I know you all will be amazing mommas!!!

I just have to let nature take it's course again and have it all confirmed Monday morning.

X

Busy...you're not out, until you're OUT, and since you found out nothing last night, don't count yourself out just yet. I know you're setting yourself up for the ultimate disappointment, and don't want to get your hopes up, but really, no miscarriage has been confirmed yet, right?

Please take care, and I hope the spotting is nothing.

^What Wookie said.

I have the Sonoline B. I finally heard it yesterday morning, but it was too faint for the doppler to get a bpm reading. And then the little thing wouldn't cooperate again when Daddy got home! :haha:

Busy - I hate when they say there's nothing they can do. We know they can't stop a m/c. What we want is to know one way or another!!! Goodness. I hope you can hang in there until your scan Monday. :hugs:

Mel - Thanks for doing up a list. Dodger is who I was thinking of. I wonder what happened to her? It seems like our month had a much higher than average number of miscarriages. :S How awful.

I wonder the same. I checked out her pregnancy journal and she is doing well but seemed to disappear on our thread. An yes I agree, there were a lot of angels with us. It's so sad :(

I was shocked at the number! Praying no more are added to that list and healthy babies all round.

Thank you for updating the page Mel. It's lovely to see all our due dates yet so sad to see all the babies that didn't make it.

BusyBees - I'm thinking of you. I'm sure the wait has been agonising. I've got my fingers crossed for you. You're not out yet. I hope the scan goes well tomorrow. Keep us posted.

All of your nice words have got me in tears ladies !!
At work ATM and the wait for my scan tommo is so scary...

Still having this brownish spotting which is increasing daily along with cramps, although not too painful almost like light period cramps

I pray that god gives me strength whichever the outcome. I was suppose to be due 30th august.

Thanks so much for all the support, I don't have many positive people around me, especially since I moved to new home in December so this year has started off pretty lonely.

Wish me luck

X

Good luck, Busy. I really feel for you. :hugs: I am hoping for the best but I know you need strength right now no matter what the outcome.

Thanks Literati!!

Had the scan this morning and baby is still doing fine. They aren't quite sure why I'm bleeding could see in the scan that there is more bleeding to come. But for now I can relax abit, stay away from the net and take it easy....

Thanks for all the support ladies!!

Glad you got some good news!

:happydance: I think we're at the point now where I'll be able to find the heartbeat pretty reliably. I'm going to try and record it today and send it to family- some of them have gotten antsy to hear it already. :haha:

That's great Busybees! When I'm on te computer tomorrow I'll fix the page. So glad to hear everything is ok!! When is your due date again?

Biblio - I got a nice recording the other day myself. I didn't send it out to everyone because they don't know I have a home doppler. We go in at 2 today (11:30 right now) for my next appointment and she'll be finding the heart beat and I'll be recording that to send to my mom

Busy - that is just wonderful! I am glad the baby is doing well. Sometimes bleeding just happens and they don't know why but I hope you can relax knowing the baby is okay! :hugs:

AFM - I am waiting at the dr's office right now when hopefully I'll hear the heartbeat. I will also try to record it since my DH can't be here.

I'm so pleased for you Busy. What a relief! At least you can relax now knowing everything is ok and there's a healthy little heartbeat!

Well, I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today! It was a healthy 165 bpm, and the baby was kicking which created little 'blip' sounds in the doppler. Very excited and relieved!

That's great, Mel! My mom didn't realize quite where baby is at the moment and that finding it is still hit or miss, so she asked me to bring it with us when we went over on Saturday... Lol. I had to explain that. So she'll be really excited if I can get it recorded and sent. She had a stillbirth at 8 months, so I think knowing we can check in whenever we want will help everyone relax a little more.

Awesome, Literati!! :happydance:

Hi girls, haven't been here in a wee while!
I'm delighted to see everyone making good progress :) good idea making the list for the first page, it's nice to see where everyone is at, although sad to see all the wee angels.
I have a scan tomorrow, so hopefully will see a wriggly baby. I'm not sure what to expect, no symptoms and not a great feeling about it so just trying to keep positive until I know for sure! Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->