• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

You can check with your doc, but that's totally normal and nothing to be worried about as long as it stops- just like it did. :)

I also haven't had any since the sex that caused conception... Sigh. Mostly because I've felt so crappy that I haven't even wanted it! (Other than in hormone induced dreams. Lol.) Must fix that SOON.

Bibliophile I haven't dtd since conception first because I feel so crap and also because I'm too scared!!

I'm sure spotting happens just because that and I couldn't deal with the worry and stress!

Yeah... I avoided through about week 6 because of that. But then I started feeling too crappy and now I feel like I should've just relaxed more.

I feel way to crappy the sickness is really starting to get me down I keep apologising to my husband for being so miserable but I constantly feel tired and poorly. But I didn't want it to go as then I will be worried!! Roll on 12 weeks

I'm ready for this tri to be over. The placenta can start its thing NOW as far as I'm concerned. Lol. I'm over it.

How's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Life has been busy!
Hope you're all ok. I know the feeling about wanting the first trimester to be over with now! It feels like the longest few months ever!
I'm queasy and have cramps on and off. Also, sore boobs. I've had my first 2 midwife appointments and I've got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks. I am excited yet so nervous. Part of me is so scared there will be no heartbeat or something. I just want the scan to be over with now so I can relax a bit more.
Has anyone had any cravings yet?! I hadn't but this evening I really want cookies! The warm, soft cookies you get from the shopping centre or ones you bake yourself. Trust me to want something I can't get hold of easily at 7 o'clock at night!

Im with the you ladies. I am sooo over the first trimester. I am so looking forward to sharing the news with our families. Me & DH are taking our moms out on valentines day to tell them. I am trying to come up with some good ideas to let them know :)

We were going to wait until Valentine's Day to tell everyone who doesn't know already... But we're going to dinner with my mom & co tomorrow and wedecided to just go ahead and tell them- my nephew already informed my sister (Psychic child? We didn't tell him.). And then we'll be in Cali at the end of the month and we're just going to go ahead and tell hubby's mom then. Everyone else will still wait.

But... I'm hoping my mom will bring us dinner a couple times a week for a bit until the 2nd tri kicks in and I feel better. :haha: Hubby's been sooo good about doing it, but he's gone a lot for work and I'm sure he'd like a break when he is home!

Biblio - Definitely tell your mom now if you think she might help out while you're feeling sick! We told my family last week, and we'll probably tell dh's parents this week sometime. We won't bother telling his siblings or extended family til I'm 13 weeks.

I told close family and friends as I needed their support through my previous losses so would want them to know either way but I am also planning on announcing valentines weekend

Hi ladies,

So last Thursday I had my Scan and baby was 6wks 4days with a healthy heartbeat. Originally thought I was 7weeks 6days before the scan as that was what doctor told me at 1st. But scan showed baby to be smaller however everything was healthy and growing right.

Anyway I woke up this morning and found watery brown discharge. Iv had dull cramps all the way through the pregnancy but nothing severe (my last MC was exactly the same started off as mild spotting then suddenly one day excruciating cramps and you know the rest....)

So after having a few days of relief seeing the hb I am absolutely terrified the same is happening. I have called the doctor and will be going in to A&E this afternoon. I suspected things were somewhat not right when all my symptoms kept disappearing as some of u may know because I kept posting in panic about it. I threw up yesterday morning after being on a train journey but that's all that happened in the last 2 weeks. So I think maybe my body still thinks it's pregnant and I'm miscarrying same time because it exactly what happened before.

I'm so scared and even though I been there before the thought of going through another MC is horrible. It never gets easier.

Praying for you busybees! Hope it's nothing!

I found the baby's heartbeat last night! Got a better reading this morning! I was so excited :)

FX for you, Busy.

That's exciting, Mel! Mine's still hiding out from the doppler. Naughty thing. :haha:

BusyBee - That is so scary. Remember that a bit of spotting in pregnancy can be normal and at least you have a healthy ultrasound on your side. I do hope you can get through this difficult day and hopefully you have some good news soon. :hugs:

Mel - That's great you got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I don't have a doppler so am counting down til my appointment Monday.

My appointment is on Monday as well! Today was actually gonna be the last day I would look for the heart beat and I almost gave up but I got it! Such a relief lol.

Is anyone else on here 12 weeks plus? I feel like everyone is 10 weeks and under. Not that it matters...I just thought there was someone further ahead of me before but she hasn't posted in a while?

I feel we should have an update post on the first page with everyone's due dates, but the original poster sadly miscarried :( I can update my first post if you ladies want to? I can also put all the little angels as well. All the other rainbows pages have the due dates on the first post.

Ok so I went through the whole thread and tried to get everyone. Some people only posted once, and I'm not sure of the progress of their pregnancy so they were not included. Here is the list. Let me know if I messed up on ANY of the due dates. I also included our little angels. I put tickers on the first page too. I'm the 3rd post on the first page.

August 2014 Rainbows Due Dates!

August 4
dodgercpkl

August 8
Literati_Love

August 12
_Kate_

August 19
mel28nicole
MrsD140810

August 20
Wookie130