• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Tess.ie - I am sure your scan will go great although of course I understand the anxiety. If it makes you feel better, my symptoms seemed to disappear at 9 weeks, but obviously baby was still doing well. My symptoms all reappeared with a vengeance around 10 weeks.

Biblio - I'm glad the doppler will make your whole family feel a bit better. I am terrified of a stillbirth, but just try not to think about it.

My appointment went well and we heard the heartbeat too! She got about 150 and it only took her like 5 minutes to find it :) my fiancé has a blood clotting disorder and we aren't sure if it will be passed onto the baby so if we have a boy we have to hold off on getting him circumcised so they can test him to see if he has it or else he may not be able to stop bleeding. It's weird because my fiancé didn't know he had it til he was 5 years old and he's circumcised lol and they had no issues with him.

My next appointment is Feb 24, two days after my birthday. After that we'll be scheduling the gender scan!! This pregnancy is flying by already lol

Yeah, my next appointment is Feb 24th as well. We are on the same appointment schedule. ahah

That'll help me remember! Haha. Do you have a gender scan date yet or are you making that at the next appointment?

A sad update from me I'm afraid, I'm joining the list of angels. Scan today saw no growth past 7+2 and no heartbeat :( rescan on thurs and will decide whether to wait to mc or if I want a d&c. So that's it from me :(
I hope all you wonderful mamas go on to have noneventful and healthy pregnancies, and cute little rainbow babies at the end. Thanks for all the positive words and support x

Oh, Tess, I'm so shocked and sad to see this...did you have any indication at all? Didn't you have a good scan earlier? In any case, I'm so sorry. :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

It was my only scan, but with minimal symptoms and not really "feeling" pregnant it wasn't a huge shock for me. I am surprised by how absolutely crushed I feel, I'm so sad :(

:hugs:

It's never easy, Tess, even if you think you're prepared for bad news...allow yourself time to grieve, and to heal.

Tess I'm so so sorry. I know nothing anyone can say will make u feel better but I am really thinking about you.

Tess I am so so sorry. Actually cried when I read your post. That must be so devastating for you. I hope you're ok. Remember, we are all still here for you if you need to chat. :hugs: Why does this whole process have to be so cruel and difficult?!

Mel - waiting til next appointment to schedule the u/s!

Tess - I am shocked and saddened to hear your news. :cry: I am so very sorry for your loss and can't imagine going through what you're going through again. That is truly awful. It's not fair and I HATE that so many here have had to suffer a loss on this thread. :( I hope you are able to take some time to grieve and heal and put yourself back together again, as I'm sure you're completely broken. :hugs: You'll be in my thoughts are prayers. Again, I'm soo sorry.

I waiting til the next one too! I'm hoping I'll be able to schedule it the same day I come in for my next OB so hoping March 24th is when we find out!

I updated the first page! BusyBees from my understanding of your previous posts you're due August 31st? I know the one day you posted that you should have been 7+6 but only measured 6+4 so I'm not sure if they adjusted your due date or not :)

Hi everyone, how's mommas and baby's doing?

Aww Tess my heart is with you!! I hope you have lots of love and support around you.

Mel - they haven't given me a proper date yet, Monday 27th jan I measured at 8w5d

All was well but could see on scan that I would have more bleeding coming my way no reason for it...so currently having this light brown discharge stuff still worries me crazy but I just stay away from the net and keep myself busy. Sickness comes and goes and sore bobs have gone for the last 2 days so I do feel quite negative today.

Told the partners family about pregnancy although I feel worried as it's too early still. Got my next scan 18th February and that's when I will know exact dates for sure, have a feeling edd will end up being September sometime....

Just in a whole heap of uncertainty, I just keep baby's heartbeat sound and vision in my head to keep positive.

Hugs

X

Hey ladies,

Busy - it's such a worrying time isn't it? Especially if you've been bleeding. But you should reassure yourself that when you had your scan everything was ok and they weren't concerned. If they were worried, I think they'd be keeping more of a close eye on you. Hope you're ok. I know it's hard but try to keep positive!

I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday. Everyone around me who knows, is really excited about it. I'm just worried. Hopefully everything will be ok and then I'll be able to relax and let everyone know afterwards. The scan has felt like such a long time coming - I can't believe it's finally here! I just hope and pray everything is ok.

My sickness and cramps have lessened in the past week. I've read that 11 weeks onwards, you can start to feel better. So I'm hoping it's that! Boobs still feel massive.

How's everyone else doing? We're nearly there ladies. Almost at the end of the first trimester for some of us. It has felt like forever!

Busy - just stay positive hun! This will be your rainbow!

Everytime I start feeling better I get sick again lol. I can't wait for the 2nd trimester I have like no appetite and I wanna eat lol

When I was pregnant with Hannah, the morning sickness went well into the second trimester, and I didn't feel good until about 18 weeks into it. You never know.

I can't believe I'm nearly 12 weeks along. My appointment is on Wednesday, and I don't get a scan, but they whip out the doppler so I can hear the heartbeat. I sure hope they have better luck in the office than I've been having with my Sonoline B at home...I can't find the little booger AT ALL! Well, sometimes I think I do, and then he/she decides to hide just as I think I hear something resembling a heartbeat. I pray everything is okay. No bleeding since the 7 week incident, before my 8 week ultrasound, so hopefully all is still well, and Hannah will be having a brother or sister in August. If they can't pick up a heartbeat on the doppler, then they will send me in for an ultrasound, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, because I imagine I'll be pretty concerned at that point. If all is well next week, then I should be also getting my MaterniT21 screening test next week or the following week...and then within about 10 days after that, we'll know if he/she is healthy, and if it's :blue: or :pink: !

Goodness there is so much goon on. Good luck to the ladies who have upcoming appointments. I had my 10 week scan and my lil gummie was just dancing away..lol

Are all of you ladies getting gender scans? I think I'm going to play for team YELLOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->