August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Merry Christmas to me, had my first day of morning sickness lol. Funny way to start the holiday haha. Hope you all have a good Christmas.

Welcome amjon congratulations and wishing you a happy and heathy 9 months.

Merry Christmas all.

I was awake in the night with cramps and feeling sick. Doctor has said it is normal
And nothing to worry about unless spotting or bleeding but can't help but worry!

Yep, cramps suck even when they're normal. :hugs:

Today was my worst day so far. Ugh. Lots of nausea and really tired and just kind of run down feeling over all. I'm so glad we went to one house last night and only had one to go to today! Our usual run of both my family's houses plus trying to find time for the two of us would have been miserable.

Yes u know that feeling I was running round all day and I'm shattered!

I need a day of rest to make up for my fairly quiet day yesterday. :rofl: Not going to happen, though! There's plenty of cleaning to do and I have actual work to do, too.

I was fine until I went near the kitchen and smelled the food. I had to spend the rest of the evening breathing through my mouth so I wouldn't smell!!! lol This morning I woke up nauseous, but I'm enjoying it. :)

Lady Luck - welcome! I am sure everything will go well this time. :hugs:

You ladies are 'lucky' with all your nausea. With being off work, sleeping as much as I want and eating as much as I want, I feel much less nauseous... Thankfully all the distraction of Christmas makes me less worried... And on Monday even though I was off work I did almost throw up a couple times.

I'm definitely enjoying the sickness lol since I never experienced it with my MMC. Except I feel more nauseous than anything and I rather just puke than keep it in. I didn't get sick today but I'm feeling it in my tummy. My mom never had sickness with my sister and I and my mom-in-law only did with her daughter.

So since I have been having issues with my Mom being supportive, I'm not going to have her come to my appointment on Monday. I figure nothing is going on at my first appointment anyway, so I'm just going to tell her me and my fiance are gonna go and if she's able to she can come to the next one. She just doesn't seem to care as much as my fiance's family does. Once I have a scan I think I'm going to announce it to everyone else in the family. Hopefully they aren't mean about it like last time.

My boobs are killing me. But it's nice in a way as that's not a symptom I ever had with either of the other two. Not that it means much, really. Early pregnancy sucks. :haha:

Symptoms are always reassuring.

Mel, I hope your family is more supportive this time. Why were they mean last time?

Symptoms are always reassuring.

Mel, I hope your family is more supportive this time. Why were they mean last time?

They think I'm too young, and since I'm not married I shouldn't be having a kid. At the time I wasn't done with school. But now I am, I'm getting married in June. Everyone needs to get over it lol.

Eh, it's really none of their business. But if they're not going to be supportive, make sure you think about if you want to deal with them knowing if there are any more issues (though I hope there aren't!).

It's like they aren't as supportive as my fiance's family. Like they always want to talk about it, my family doesn't. My grandma lectured me about it. She didn't even say sorry when I miscarried. We still haven't talked about it. It's quite depressing. But I'm just going to keep from talking to my grandma about it until I really need to. I don't need the negativity right now.

Mel I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with negativity from your family. That must be really difficult :(. It's sad when people think they get a say in your life decisions. Hope they start being more supportive soon.

LL- 8 weeks! Where has the time gone?!!

I'm up posting at 3 am because I've been throwing up for the last two hours. I'm not sure what to do. My stomach has to be empty at this point, I'm thinking I should try some gingerale or juice to see if that will settle things...what's the worse case, more vommitting?! I've been pretty queasy but have only had dry heaving until now, I'm 5w+4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->