August 2015 Rainbows

Sunshine - I hope ur scan went well :) mine is tomm and I'm nervous as heck!!!!

I lost the baby again. Second missed miscarriage. I'm breaking :(

Sunshine...I have no words :hugs: did the dr offer any explanation as to why this happened? I'll pray for you. I can't imagine what you're going through. This is just dreadful, I wish these things didn't happen.

I'm so sorry sunshine, there are no words.

So de aster for you sunshine. Can't imagine how you're feeling. Biggest hugs. We're they able to find anything to test?

I'm waiting to hear from the dr to see about testing and having my d&c again. I'm going to tell them they have to test. 2 pregnancies lost. One at 7w5d and one at 6w5d. Both missed. It feels so wrong.

Huge hugs coming your way Sunshine. Definitely push the doctors to test, if that's what you want. Sometimes you have to be a bit pushy with doctors to get what you want so don't be afraid to assert yourself. Again, :hugs: and <3

Thanks Hun. I appreciate it <3. Sending you all happy vibes for your rainbows.

Happy New Years Ladies!

Sunshine- so sorry to hear about your scan. I just don't understand why these things happen? I have had 2 mmc's too and they just seem so cruel.

AFM- I feel like time is going fast but I am chasing after my toddler all day! I'm just worried that I'm not feeling very many symptoms. Is anyone else feeling tons of symptoms. I mean I have the fatigue and crazy sense of smell. I guess I have also been having very vivid dreams. What is everyone else feeling?
Any scans coming up?
Mine is Jan 7

I havent had many symptoms either Marathon. Just very tired and some food adversions. DH tells me Ive been very emotional too. Ha! I was concerned I havent been sick so I asked the dr and he said it was normal...

I've had a few severely sick days, others not as much. Some car sickness. Sore bbs until today. Wearing a bigger bra. Not hungry, then extreme hunger. Crazy dreams, peeing quite a bit. Scan tomorrow to see if they can see something this time. Very scared.

Good luck at your scan, Sass. :hugs: I understand being scared. It looks like I won't be getting a scan til closer to 12wks. I'm not sure if that is better or worse than an early one, givesm even more time to be anxious and worry...

I'm nauseous then eat and it gets even worse, boobs keep going from little bit sore to woah that hurts. Very tired and sleeping a ton. Face is breaking out. My scan is on the 5th and I'm actually getting excited as well as being really scared.

Good luck with your scan today fingers crossed hun

Thanks Ladies for posting your symptoms. My boobs are so too but not as sore as normal as I'm still nursing a toddler. I've read that when nursing your boobs may not get as sore? My nipples are tender especially when she latches :(
I'm trying to remember when my food aversions started with my normal pregnancies and I think it was around 7 weeks so that should be this weekend for me.
Sass- fx'd for your scan tomorrow!!

Marathon, I cannot imagine nursing with pregnant bbs...sound soo painful. More power to you, mama! I have been feeling nauseated today :thumbup: Hopefully that is a good sign things are progressing as they should.

Well I started having cramps a little while ag. Just went to the toilet to check and there was affair amount of punk bleeding. Doubt I'll make it to the 5th for the ultrasound and this will be my 3rd miscarriage.

Oh no, Hope! I know that to some extent a bit of bleeding is normal in early pregnancy? Could that be the case? I really hope everything is OK, hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->