August 2016 watermelons!

Ps I second the disposable mesh pants conversation!! Love those for the first few days!! Having babies is a messy business xx

Yeah the mesh undies they give you at the hospital after birth with the giant ice pack pads in them are like Heaven, especially if you have to get stitches.

Due date is moved up! Doc wants to induce before 40 weeks. We are thinking either August 12 or August 15. I'm hoping she'll come on her own before that. Fingers crossed! 3 - 3.5 weeks. we'll have a baby! Crazy!

Very exciting Fairy.
I was thinking the very same this morning, if baby comes early it's not that many weeks left.
Anything is possible. :)

How are you coping Tani? How is your little man coping?

Getting pressure and pains between my legs. It's so hard to roll over in bed it hurts so bad. Baby's been hitting my cervix today, it feels like she pinches me. Baby is close and I really have a feeling she'll be here before induction. Started getting my hospital bag ready last night, I just have our travel toothbrushes and shower stuff for me. Tonight I'll pack my clothes and see what hubby wants to take. I'm not sure what exactly to bring, but I guess hubby can go back to the house and get me anything I need since we only live like 5 minutes away.

In other tmi news, my morning blood sugar has dropped a bit, and I've been really gassy the past few days. The dog was acting funny toward me over the weekend but now he seems back to normal. For the past few months I've had a really hard time going #2. In the past 12 hours I've gone twice, and have a feeling I'll go again later today. They've been much easier than normal too. Body is definitely preparing in one way or another. The cat has also been sleeping with me or bothering me during the night.

Hey ladies can i join? Late to the party I know but looks like I'm having an august baby now :(

All the ladies in my July group have had their lo's apart from me.

It's August tomorrow eeeeeek

Good luck ladies. Can't wait to see more baby pics

Welcome frangi! I hope you have your baby soon! Can't imagine what it's like being late to the party, that'd be so frustrating!

It's August. I'm ready. Get this baby outta me! lol

so my waters went this morning! 38+1! Still trickling now and have had about 4 different gushes! Don't know how I have any left!
Been to hospital to have it confirmed. Cervix is closed. I have until 8am tomorrow to get myself going or I will be induced! Typical I was adamant for a July baby as all our family out of country from yesterday!
1st of bloody August and bam!!
Ds is being looked after and we are back at home. Oh is playing gta and I'm bouncing on my ball trying to get things going!
So excited but so nervous!!

Today is my due date. Went to dr and my cervix is still closed. We are starting induction Thursday evening. Will have baby Friday!

Good luck 20yr! How exciting :happydance:

Babydust I hope things start happening for you soon. Those babies can be stubborn sometimes lol.

Still nothing I'm afraid 😩 managed to get an hour or two sleep so far now wide awake and due in for induction in 6hrs 😤 getting really apprehensive that this could be a long slow labour.
Spoke to partners mum who's on holidays right now last night. Ended up in tears that she can't be here for her sons first baby! She's gutted and has been crying, made me feel awful although she isn't meaning too.
Being as fair as I can and keeping baby to us for couple days. They get back in 5 full days time.
Good luck to everyone else that is almost there! X

I am so nervous reading all this. I have another few weeks to go here but I dont feel I will go over like I did with the rest. Getting pressure in back areas. Thankfuylly on my last app I actually got to meet my consultant as I demanded him. I told them of the rude cosulatants I got last time. And he was shocked no one had told me a dam thing either. He got the anaesthesiologist down to talk to me as he noticed my allergies to a few pain killers. Nice fella he was. Basically got like one or two options for pain,. But much like my last birth anyway. Which makes me so scared .:( No pain relief for that one at all. I think I have just about all I need for baby now. filling my hospital bag though with stuff for me.

Good luck babydust, how exciting!!

20yr I hope the induction goes quick and you'll have your baby fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->