August 2016 watermelons!

Not only that ive no real idea of my due date. Just a rough guess, having to go by my :bfp: and not lmp

I've booked a private scan for Jan 4th, I think I'll be just over our around eight weeks. The cost was only £60 which I'll gladly pay. Its just a shame that I'll be willing the next few weeks away over christmas :dohh:

I wish I had symptoms. I would feel reassured, also. Im a little tired but thats it, really. Im hoping that one morning I wake up and start puking and want to fall back to sleep. Id know all is well then :laugh2:

I go in to get pregnancy confirmed Wednesday. I dont think theyre taking blood. I think Im just peeing on another stick? If so...I am sure I will keep taking tests to make sure Im still pregnant until first scan. When do they do the first scan? I cant remember.

Fairy, do you have any symptoms yet? I still dont other than sore boobs. Cramping has died down a bit. Im still not able to sleep very well..

My first scan will be at 6.5 weeks. If I make it 5.5 weeks without spotting, I'm already farther than last time!

I'm not having too many symptoms minus the sore boobs, mild headache, and uncomfortable and full feeling in the uterus. I'd say I'm tired, but I'm still going to bed kinda late.

I'm taking these as all good signs, because before I lost my last one I was constantly out of breath, cramping a lot, my heart would race at night, I was going to sleep at 8pm, and I was spotting here and there. I also had no extra cm, whereas now I have a ton.

I can't help but sit here and smile. I've been smiling for 2 days straight. I'm in love already. Last time I never connected with it.

May I CAUTIOUSLY join??

We were planning to start TTC in August but decided against it in the end, wanted to wait anothe year or 2. I was feeling a little of today, my period is not due until Saturday but I had LOADS of pregnancy test from when we were WTTC. We only BDd once as we had been sick a lot, I make sure it was outside of the fertile window and I have PCOS...so what are the chances right? Well I got a BFP and I'm completely in shock, it is not the idea time, but DH is over the moon.... I don't know what to make of it.

Cramping kicked up a little. Ugh. Right now, I'm trying to not think of myself as pregnant just yet. Just incase the worst happens. I guess I'll find out Wednesday when my first scan will be. Maybe once I SEE it, it'll feel real.

I hope everyone post their scan pics!

Today would be cd31 which I remember my past LMPS being. Might be in the clear as far as getting through my cycle. I ran out of wondfo tests and order a few from amazon yesterday. Tested with a dollar store test today and it was lighter than what I've been used to. Hopefully it was just since it was a different test or my urine was more diluted. An frer was super dark last night.

Woke up with a stomach bug this morning with bad D (sorry tmi) and a low grade fever that freaked me out but seemed to subside as the day went on so that's good. But I haven't had as much cramping throughout the day so of coarse now I worry about the lack of cramping.

It's like we are nervous if we have symptoms and nervous if we don't lol.

I will test til my first scan too lol

I'm past where I started AF last cycle but FF is telling me AF is due Wednesday. I have an appt. for confirmation that day. I haven't taken a test for a couple of days. (Maybe just today but feels like forever!) I'm afraid I'll go in and they'll tell me I'm not pregnant. I know silly! Ive been looking at prices for private scans and WOW did prices drop!! I'm most definitely getting a private scan or TWO...or three during all this!:laugh2:

The hubby and I were at Walmart tonight and I just got so winded. I had that last pregnancy, so now that's making me a touch nervous. I'm hoping it was because tiredness slammed me and I was so bloated.

My first scan is Dec 29. It can't come soon enough! Everything felt like it wasn't that far away until I actually made the appointment, now it feels like forever in the future. I'll post my scan pic if we have a normal one this time.

The hubby and I were at Walmart tonight and I just got so winded. I had that last pregnancy, so now that's making me a touch nervous. I'm hoping it was because tiredness slammed me and I was so bloated.

My first scan is Dec 29. It can't come soon enough! Everything felt like it wasn't that far away until I actually made the appointment, now it feels like forever in the future. I'll post my scan pic if we have a normal one this time.

I've been getting winded too. My legs get tired every time I walk upstairs to my apartment (3rd floor) I can't imagine having to do this with a big belly! I wouldn't worry Fairy. Our body's are in overdrive right now.

Thread name change. Like jtr2803, praying that we all look like we have watermelons under our shirts when august roles around.

I've woken up feeling hot and sicky, really hope I've not caught a bug. I am a soooooo bloated right now, I have to keep undoing my trousers :haha:

Af was due for me last Friday as she usually comes day 12 and I've been so naughty and done lots of tests but I need to stop now is getting expensive and pointless!

27 days till scan!

Love the thread title :thumbup:

Hey! August mamas might if i join in

just got my :bfp: yesterday after 2 days late of :af: i have been :haha: and :cry: all day from joy and sadness especially since my fiance is in an other continent at the moment for the next 2 months until i go for a :xmas9: visit if i can make the long flight of 17 hours and that scares me now cause i will be only 8-12 weeks... idk it might be my mood swings talking .....:wacko:

anw from what i read in the net my DD is August 14 and the first preg. scans here are done when you are 5-6 weeks :happydance:

I want a 6 week scan. I know our health care is free and i shouldnt moan but :grr:

Yay for watermelons!

Thanks Hollie, that makes me feel better that it's not just me.

Hubby is going to exhaust me. He was snoring allllllllllll night. So annoying!!!! Doesn't he know a pregnant lady needs her sleep!?

FRER was just as dark as it was on Sunday so I'm a little more at ease from that. Word of advice, I do think dollar store ones are generally lighter so don't get freaked out.

Pregnancy brain hit me hard this morning. Anybody else?

My keys were hanging on our key hooks and the next minute, I couldn't find them! I searched my coat, the counter, my purse, then realized they were hanging on my pinky finger! Then I walked out of the house and forgot my secret santa gift, so went back in to get that bag. Got in my car and I have 2 bags. The other bag I had grabbed had my materials for making the secret santa gift in them, and I have no idea how they even got in my hand in the first place!

This is going to be a long day...

I threw my knickers in the bin this morning rather than the washing basket, does that count?

Jtr yea you caught a bug...in your belly! :laugh2:

I woke up feeling hot and a little yuck. I'm thinking about picking up a cheap test from Walmart to make sure the line is getting darker. ...wish it was a FRER :( lol I'm in my pajamas and ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->