August 2016 watermelons!

I gave up testing. It was starting to be more of a worry than a reassurance.

Clearblue never got over 2-3. I googled.it and im lead to believe there not all that reliable

Other than the bloat, my cramping has subsided and that was really my only symptom.

Pregnancy with my daughter was really easy with slight indigestion in the early phase and back pain later on being my only symptoms.

I've had some really funky dreams the past few weeks.

Updated nvm cramping just kicked in again. Does anyone's cramps make them feel like they need to go to the restroom (#2)? Sorry if tmi.

Other than the bloat, my cramping has subsided and that was really my only symptom.

Pregnancy with my daughter was really easy with slight indigestion in the early phase and back pain later on being my only symptoms.

I've had some really funky dreams the past few weeks.

Updated nvm cramping just kicked in again. Does anyone's cramps make them feel like they need to go to the restroom (#2)? Sorry if tmi.

Last night they kinda felt like that. I haven't had cramps yet, today. I just don't feel pregnant:laugh2: I think that's why I felt the need to test again. To make sure it's for real.

Ok so I haven't tested in two days...this was SMU...darker? Darker enough? 14 DPO. AF due tomorrow.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/750EA9AE-954C-4443-B5EE-C6A95E68DF8E_zpsbg1yv763.jpg

When I go to Dr tomorrow, they're just going to have me pee on a test. I've heard their tests aren't as sensitive. How sensitive are they?

I think as long as it's not lighter than you're good. Even if it is lighter there so many variables.

Test looks great Hollie!

hhimay - that's how my cramps felt the last pregnancy.

AFM... I'm extremely worried right now. Just went #2 and had some pink spotting. My girls in my fb group and the internet say it's probably implantation - but if I'm getting positive tests, haven't I already implanted? I don't know if I buy that or not.

Test looks great Hollie!

hhimay - that's how my cramps felt the last pregnancy.

AFM... I'm extremely worried right now. Just went #2 and had some pink spotting. My girls in my fb group and the internet say it's probably implantation - but if I'm getting positive tests, haven't I already implanted? I don't know if I buy that or not.

I thought off of what I've read that HCG isn't produced until after implantation. So I haven't understood thsee tickers cause some at 3 weeks say the egg is traveling down the fallopian tube. So why did we all get BFP in the 3rd week? Makes no sense.

I've read a lot and I mean a lot of posts about women having spotting and everything be okay. I've even read quite a few that had spotting off and on until 10-11 weeks.

I wouldn't worry too much (easier said I know). I don't know the smiley shortcuts yet so I'm just gunna through HUGS your way.

Thanks hh, I appreciate that! How hard is it to just have an uneventful pregnancy with no bleeding!? Ugh. I'll call the doc's office after they're back from lunch. I don't want to do bloods though, I see no point, and my tests are darkening just fine. Hopefully they can ease my mind.

So I called the doc's office looking for some peace of mind, and the nurse pretty much told me she thinks I'm having a chemical. She made it seems like I'm stupid for testing early. She goes, "most people wouldn't have even known, but you took a test..." I'm pissed!

Fairy are you still spotting or did it just happen when you pooped?

Just when I pooped and I kept checking for about an hour and a half and there was still a bit. It has stopped now, I just checked again.

Are you sure it was coming from the V and not the B? Another girl on here had the exact same issue. She went in for a scan and everything came out ok.

Yeah, I made sure. Definitely came from the girly place.

If I was having a chemical, wouldn't my temp have dropped??

Well I've read it can be normal. Just think of all the girls who thought they had a period and didn't!

Yeah, that's true. A few people in my other group from my last pregnancy said they've spotted as well. I'm hoping this is nothing, but it's hard not to worry. And then it's hard not to stress when the nurse uses the C word - when she is a C word.

Holliems, just realised we have the same due date!

Say whaaaat...Hollie n Molly due smack in the middle of August. :laugh2: How are you feeling so far? Today, I feel super tired. I imagine it'll just get worse.

Say whaaaat...Hollie n Molly due smack in the middle of August. :laugh2: How are you feeling so far? Today, I feel super tired. I imagine it'll just get worse.

EXTREMELY emotional. This was a surprise pregnancy, I decided to test after I cried hearing about this donkey being saved from the floods on the radio. This evening I cried again when I told DH about it :dohh: and I'm usually someone who rarely cries in public. He was laughing so hard haha. He is over the moon, I'm slowly getting used to the idea.

Yeah, that's true. A few people in my other group from my last pregnancy said they've spotted as well. I'm hoping this is nothing, but it's hard not to worry. And then it's hard not to stress when the nurse uses the C word - when she is a C word.

You said this has happened before with a previous pregnancy?

EXTREMELY emotional. This was a surprise pregnancy, I decided to test after I cried hearing about this donkey being saved from the floods on the radio. This evening I cried again when I told DH about it :dohh: and I'm usually someone who rarely cries in public. He was laughing so hard haha. He is over the moon, I'm slowly getting used to the idea.

:laugh2: you cried again because you were talking about the donkey? Haha It is pretty funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->