August 2016 watermelons!

That's absolute rubbish, no reason for you to be high risk. Unfortunately, I think you are right, as they are Catholic they just don't way to deal with you because you've had one.

That's hypocritical religion for you!

That's what I thought. I guess I should of changed clinics as soon as I found out it was Catholic but I figured it wouldn't matter.

Nope, you are not high risk, they just didn't want to deal with you. I'm religious (not catholic), and I think that's total bs. God is about love, not shunning people because they made their own choice in the past. Makes me so mad.

Yeah id agree that they just dont wanna deal with you. Some people take religion a step to far

Holliems that is total nonsense! I hope you can find another clinic where they give MEDICAL reasons for their decisions. I think your instincts are 100% spot on. I'm mad on your behalf!

Congrats to you all and wishing you all lots of luck on your journey. DD for baby #2 is 11th August 😁 x

Is anybody getting hints of morning sickness yet? My stomach has been sick since last night, and another horrid headache just started.

Not yet Fairy. I'm mostly tired no matter how much I sleep. I'm also very pissy. Everything irritates me. Mainly husband:laugh2:

Ive been really nauseous but no actual sick. I literally will lay still for 2 hours to stop myself from being sick though so im hoping to keep it away for as long as possible

How many weeks are you Tanikins? I don't mind the nausea, but i get serious anxiety about throwing up! Especially at work, because there's not much privacy, plus we have a coed bathroom that people lock when they use.

Hollie - that's exactly how I was last time, surprisingly I don't have too much of that (yet). I'm tired, but I still stay up til 10 or 11. It's like I could nap during the day, but I'm awake at night.

My edd is gonna need to be scan confirmed. My lmp has me at 8 weeks to days. But going from when i got my + and when my cm changed id say 6 weeks 2 days

I think I spoke too soon. Getting a little nauseous this afternoon. The exhaustion is more. I just want to sleep no matter how much sleep I've gotten the night before. I climb three flights of steps atleast two times a day. It's killing me! I don't know if it's being tired or what but I've been so irritated with DH. He probably hates me by now!

I've been so freaking hot and sweating all the time! Usually I'm cold wherever I go. I'm sat here at work with a fan blowing on my face! I think that might be where my headaches are coming from (had another horrid headache this afternoon). My office is so darn hot, the fan is helping my headache a lot. It's still there, but so much better than it was! I feel like I've hit menopause. I also can't get enough water and have been peeing every half hour it seems like!

Been having some lower back pain today. Of coarse Google (which I shouldnt look at I know) says that it could be a sign of miscarriage. I had sciatica pain with my first pregnancy but I didn't think it would happen this soon. Ive been running too so I guess I could be running wrong.

Ugh wish I wouldn't worry so much. It's more like in my butt cheek tho so idk. Lol gahhhh

Sounds like you need to release your piriformis!

has anyone done blood tests?

i am stressing over mine!! i got HCG 198 and my progesterone is 109!!! and i dont use any medical things so i dont know why it so high... :shrug:

the nurse just told me "oh your progesterone is high for 4 weeks" and nothing else :dohh:

so i just googled it and there is not a lot of info just that i should have 109 progesterone at the end of the 2ed or 3ed trimester so now i'm worried and going :wacko: :telephone:

I really3 want to smoke, like an overwhelming urge. Which is odd because its been nearly 5 years since i quit :wacko:

No nausea or anything like that yet, I am extremely tired though. I could go to bed at 8am no problem.

When is everyone letting their employers know??

Can I join you ladies? Just got my bfp today after 3 Ivfs and 2 years ttc no2!! Feeling over the moon, scared, all very surreal!! A quick Google tells me if all goes well I will be due 20th August! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->