August 2016 watermelons!

I look like pregnant in clothes but naked i can just look fat. I have an awful mummy over hang from my 1st pregnancy

Hey girls!! :wave: I would love to join the group! I am due August 1 with baby #2! My son is currently 17 months old. I had a dr appt. yesterday and scheduled my gender ultrasound for March 17! St. Patty's Day! I'll be 20w3d when i find out. I also had my blood test done to see if the baby has any birth defects. Obviously praying that comes back good. Hoping to get to know you all.

Welcome babydust :) I can't wait to find out what I'm having either! My anatomy scan isn't until 20 weeks but I scheduled a private one hoping to see at 16 weeks.

Hey babydust

Im literally dying to find out. Our gender scan is 24th feb :dance:

Had my 16 week appt today. Baby is fab and heartbeat is amazing

Omg girls it is SO HARD being so close to finding out the gender but having to wait! lol. I am more anxious this time than the first. I knew in my heart my first was a boy but this time I am torn. I am so jealous you get to find out so soon tanikins and 1nce.

Can I pop in and say hi, dip my toe in the water of this group?
I had my scan yesterday, thinking I was due 1st September, but am officially due 28th August.
Hello to all the August ladies!

https://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1366/13637867/24431795/412201813.jpg

Giving a little wave https://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1366/13637867/24431795/412201812.jpg

Welcome momma!

I'm going to find out gender too this time, was team yellow with my dd. I've had a harmony test done as my combined test came back higher risk for Down's. Really worrying but the good bit is we will know gender within a week!!

Welcome momma and babydust.
I'm really happy for the beautiful scans. I had mine on Monday.
The nt scan was 3.1 and I received a phone call this morning to say my combined test came back with a High risk for Down's.
I'm so worried but am trying to think positive. My OH and I will see a consultant tomorrow morning to find out more details.
Mrs W I hope the harmony test gives some reassurance.

Hi, babydust and mumma! Beautiful scan, mumma!

Mrs. W and Lilred - I'm so sorry that your tests came back with a higher risk. Fingers crossed the secondary tests come back clear. Hopefully you won't have too long to wait to find out.

Afm - I am now 13 weeks, so hello 2nd tri!!i guess at 14 weeks I will definitely be in the 2nd tri but most websites say 13 weeks. Had my NT scan on Monday and results came back normal/negative combined with my blood tests. Phew! Here is the scan pic. It was amazing to be able to see the baby in such detail! All pics before were kinda hard to see, or just not detailed. Not sure when we'll get to find out if it's a boy or girl, but my next appointment is March 1!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
Sorry the test have come back high risk for you both. High risk doesnt mean difinate though. Hope you both get some answers soon

Freaking out. I was at work and I went to the bathroom and there was brown blood all over my pantyliner. I called the doctor who called me back and he said everything is "probably okay" and that I should call in the morning and try to get seen just in case. So now, I'm left waiting in this horrifying anxiety.

1nce - brown doesn't usually mean bad news. Hope you get some answers soon.

Hello Ladies,

My bloods also came back high risk, so I have my follow up at the fetal assessment on Tuesday, where they will do a detailed scan and then let me know, if I need to have the amniocentesis.

I am not looking forward to that, and I am very nervous.

Will asl see the sex of baby on tuesday.

Hi ladies, it's been awhile since I've been on here (gone for two weeks on the homefront so haven't checked in). I'm sorry about everyone who got high risk results, my fingers are crossed all comes out ok in the end. They can never be 100% until after they run a full genome with amniocentisis.

AFM one more day until 13 weeks and I think I'm counting 13w3d as second trimester so I'm thrilled to be almost there :)

Thank you Ladies. 1nce I have my fingers crossed for you that all is okay. And for tymeg and mrs W too.
I opted to have CVS testing. And will hopefully have some news of those test results in a weeks time. I'm just trying to stay positive.

Hi ladies

1once, try not to worry Hun, you're past the 12 week stage so the chances of it being anything to worry about are slim. Brown blood is probably just old blood coming out as your uterus grows and stretches. Hope all goes ok when you see the dr. X

Lilred and Tymeg, sorry to hear you both had higher risk for Down's in your combined tests too. What were your risk numbers? Mine was 1 in 110 so the chances of Down's are still less than 1% but I know someone is that 1 and I'm so frightened it might be my baby. What were the factors that increased your risk? Mine were that I am 35 and I had a low Papp a hormone. I decided to have the harmony test as its 99% accurate and if I come back low risk, I've the same risk as anyone else who is pregnant and low risk on the NHS test. Good luck with your cvs lilred. I hope that all 3 of us get the all clear. X

Hi everyone, sorry haven't updated. I went for an appt Friday and everything is okay the doctor said. He said sometimes u just bleed for no reason, he said it was my cervix and could be anything and he wasn't worried at all. Right after that we left for a weekend getaway vacation and haven't had a chance to update. Thank god for this vacation though, it's been a total stress reliever . Thanks for the support ladies.

I'm sorry to those who are coming back high risk :-/ you are all in my prayers and I hope further testing comes back in your favor! I don't get my NT results for a while because they do the bloodwork twice for whatever reason a month apart.

Mrs. W & Mel my thoughts are with you girls. I am sending many positive vibes your way. :heart:

Mumma congrats on moving up into August! Woohoo!! Your pics are great.

ksquared welcome to 2nd tri! So jealous of your scan!!

I am so looking forward to my scan in March. I've had 1 ultrasound and that was at 7.5 weeks. Baby looked like a tiny peanut then. Not really feeling much movement yet. Which is expected.

Thanks babydust and 1nce.
1nce I'm glad your scan went well.

Mrs W: my risk is 1 in 7. Which was a big shock. As would of been your result. My free hcg was high and I have a low Papp-A. I'm 30. It's strange how they come up with the risk factors. The nt measurement was 3.1.
I'm just trying to think positive and whatever is meant to be will be.
Thank you for your prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->