August 2016 watermelons!

Told my mum today! She didn't believe me at first and seemed quite disappointed. She said she thought I was going to sort my driving and go on holiday and get be in work. I assured her it will still all be done. After we got off the phone and I sent her the scan picture she seemed to have picked up a little excitement. She will come round she just has her concerns because of my past experiences.

For anyone not on the fb group

Well after an episode of bleeding and being told my hcg was low and i was gonna miscarry. I can hapily say baby is fine and my doctor is a douche
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160210_150041_zpsel7qqqih.jpg

Sorry you are going through that with the parents Dragonfly. I just don't understand people sometimes. Babies really are miracles, how can somebody NOT be excited for that???

I have no filter or tolerance in pregnancy either. I usually keep my mouth shut, but I'm finding it very hard to do right now too.
It really is hard. It took me ages to calm down after the school stuff with my son. I was out for blood. Usually I am laid back scary or tearing head of scary to any one who wrongs my kids especially.

Wow dragonfly you folks sound just amazing. You deffo dont need that in your life. Baby doesnt need them

We think its a good thing they have little contact by their own choice. They are too busy shopping, eating out and holidaying to care. When they do come for the birthdays the visit is awkward, the kids are stand offish and wanting to get away from them. They are barging at everything they are unhappy about with the kids. And my mum is trying to force hugs on them and they know they dont have too so they dont. So they are ill reared to her and she thinks thats rude. Like I was trying to get my printer working and my toddler was at it in front of my dad pressing stuff and I could not see that, I said to my dad why he didnt say something and I get the answer "not my responsibility" I got that from when I had my first when I once asked if they would watch him while i made a sandwich. :wacko: Very odd way to act. I never go out any where so I never had a baby sitter but going to the next room they cant even watch a toddler. They let one of my kids fall once and left him at their feet while they where looking at smart phones and said again wasnt their problem.

Thankful my gran took a lot to do with raising of me. They are very self centred people. Sorry for ranting. I will never understand them and further more never ever will I act like they do towards my kids, if my child is having a baby to his partner I will be pleased , life changes and there is nothing you can do about it but embrace the change and take it as it comes. Being bitter is a waste of time especially when you dont control someone elses life.

For anyone not on the fb group

Well after an episode of bleeding and being told my hcg was low and i was gonna miscarry. I can hapily say baby is fine and my doctor is a douche
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160210_150041_zpsel7qqqih.jpg

Omg I'm so sorry that happened to you! For starters, your HCG should be "low" ... At the stage you are at, your hcg should have peaked and now gone back lower, what a stupid doctor, and how mean of them to say that ! I'm glad baby is OK! And baby is cute by the way :)

Congrats! so jealous you all know. They wont tell you here. I always ask too, Depends who you get in scan.

Awesome fairycat!! I scheduled a private ultrasound 3 weeks from today to try to find out gender :)

I'm looking forward to my first scan on the 24th. Doctors like to give a worst case scenario but I'm glad we don't test hcg levels in the uk. Sounds like unnecessary stress.

I'm looking forward to my first scan on the 24th. Doctors like to give a worst case scenario but I'm glad we don't test hcg levels in the uk. Sounds like unnecessary stress.

I am in the uk. Ive no idea why they tested :/

Yeah august 2016 watermelons. You may need to message fairy for info. She added us

Its a private group. Ill put a message on fb for fairy to sort you out 👍

Dragonfly - it's a private group, you have to add me to facebook, and then I will be able to add you to the group. It won't let me private message you. Find me on fb - Amy Hernandez. My profile picture is our dog and the What to Expect When You're Expecting book.

Dragonfly - it's a private group, you have to add me to facebook, and then I will be able to add you to the group. It won't let me private message you. Find me on fb - Amy Hernandez. My profile picture is our dog and the What to Expect When You're Expecting book.

I have added you too! I'm Kirsty Bennett. Please add me to the group 😁

So my scan today was quick but so relieved that everything is fine. No signs of bleeding and all swabs came back clear.

And to top things off my placenta is posterior :happydance: i had anterior so im really happy about this

Having a sick day today. Threw up this morning and about to again. Cant wait to get past this part.

I'm so tired all the time. I really want this to go away. Nausea is getting better (although I didn't have much to begin with) ... I'm in that weird stage I guess I still don't feel pregnant, I'm not showing or anything, still just feel bloated lol if I had a baby bump I think I wouldn't question if everything was okay as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->