August 2016 watermelons!

Happy Mother's Day watermelons!
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1106/1106241cyq8lup5ij.gif

Hi Ladies

I got my results back, and baby is 100% perfect and normal... I am so relieved....

That's fantastic news Tymeg.
Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. It's such a weight off your shoulders.

So what's everyone thinking for names ??

Me and hubby are between two names and stuck between two middle names as well. I told him he can decide kind of lol but I'm impatient. We talked about baby names for like three years minimum.... I wanna name her already haha!

We're having trouble with a name too. We have the nickname picked out, just need to decide on a given name to go with it. The one we had picked out is sounding just way too long to go with our last name. Her nickname is Lexie, middle name June after my grandmother <3

My husband and I have decided on Jonathan. It's traditional after DH's grandfather's name (John).
We have decided on a middle name too but are unsure if we will have two middle names. DH has two middle names.
I wanted to have a back-up name, but we can't decide on what name.

Awww I love the names!

Good luck at your scan Tani !!!

We are stuck between Phoebe and Lily for first names. The whole time we said if we had a girl, Phoebe was the name. Lily was a back up name we liked. Then, my DH finds out its a girl and he's like.... I like Lily better lol .

We are stuck between Jane and Jaymes as middle name. I really like Jaymes, and I know it's a boys name, but I just think it sounds so much better. But hubby doesn't want her to get made fun of or something. I was trying to rack my brain for a time when someone even asked me for a middle name lol but I sorta kinda understand is point... It doesn't stop me from wanting it.

Opinions!?

Some lovely names here girls! Fairy I love Lexie! Can't wait to find out what we're having x

Thanks Mrs W!

1nce - We had Lily picked out for a couple years, until everyone around us starting naming their babies Lily. I love the name Lily! You can have your own little Lilypad :)

lilmiss - Grace is my other grandmother's middle name - love that too <3

Awww I love the names!

Good luck at your scan Tani !!!

We are stuck between Phoebe and Lily for first names. The whole time we said if we had a girl, Phoebe was the name. Lily was a back up name we liked. Then, my DH finds out its a girl and he's like.... I like Lily better lol .

We are stuck between Jane and Jaymes as middle name. I really like Jaymes, and I know it's a boys name, but I just think it sounds so much better. But hubby doesn't want her to get made fun of or something. I was trying to rack my brain for a time when someone even asked me for a middle name lol but I sorta kinda understand is point... It doesn't stop me from wanting it.

Opinions!?

My friend's daughter's middle name is Jaymes!! I think it's unique and pretty!

Hi ladies hope your all doing well. I have my 20 week scan appointment booked now for the 11th April, it seems so far but I know with everything going on at the moment it'll be here before I have a chance to sit down. Someone asked me if I knew the sex and I said I'll hopefully find out the 11 Apr and she asked me if that was when I was due. When she found out I'm 16 weeks she told me I'm huge, way to make me feel good about myself there lady :dohh:

My 20 week scan is April 6. I am so excited to see Lexie again!!!

Hey girls! Loving the baby names. Right now is so exciting for all of us because we're finding out the gender and figuring out names. My 20 week scan and gender reveal is on Thursday the 17!! I can't wait. I've been wrecking my brains out guessing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->