August 2016 watermelons!

I have been feeling peanut, on the inside and outside, and you can literally see my tummy moving.

He is way bigger than what Teagan was, and I felt movement very early with him.

I have the flu which started yesterday so I feel like crap with sneezing, fever, headache, runny nose, argh......

And Teagan has a runny tummy, she literally had her poo running down her legs from her bedroom to the passage.

And My fiance is gone away for work and will only be back Sunday....

And when he gets home we have his son, coming to stay with us for a week, as it is easter holidays.

Sounds full on. We are packing and decluttering as we are likely moving soon as I don't want to be too far gone.

Sorry you're sick tymeg. Hope you and Teagan feel better soon!

Yay for halfway Tani!

Hubby just applied for an out of state job. If he gets the job, apparently we are moving. I don't know how I feel about that before the baby is born. I want to move there someday, but not like right now right now. I guess if it means a better salary...

Congrats on the 20 week mark Tani :)

I'm glad you are feeling your LO fairy.

I think I feel her sometimes but I really still can't prove its not gas but it does feel different from gas ... But idk maybe things just feel different when your pregnant. In other news, my pants feel like they are strangling me. I can't wait to go home and put on my sweats.

We almost didn't get a potty shot but we are team blue again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations Babydust....

How many boys and how many girls so far for the group?

Tani - it is, I am so stressed out about it!

babydust - congrats on team blue!!

Congrats on team :blue: babydust! I love the announcement!

Tymeg - I'm not sure how many of each there are but I would like to know too. Someone should make a list of our screennames and what each of us is having to those who already know the gender. It sure seems like there are a lot more girls this time than boys. When I was pregnant with my son, there were more boys than girls. Weird how it happens like that.

Congrats on team blue babydust.
Tymeg- I hope you're feeling better soon.
I have been feeling bubs on the inside but not on the outside yet.
I have an anterior placenta so know I might have to wait a few more weeks till my DH can feel him.

All the best on the nesting ladies.
I'm starting on the nursery this week!

I've been feeling Lexie squirm from the outside at least once everyday for the past 3 or 4 days. Of course, when husband puts his hand there, she gets shy. I was getting grossed out, but now that I feel her squirm all the time it's not so gross feeling anymore.

Fairy, that's awesome!

I think I've been feeling Lily (only on the inside though)... It's a lot lower down than I expected it to be which is why I thought maybe it was gas all the time. But the feelings are getting stronger now. So at least I let myself believe it is her lol

1nce - I feel Lexie really down low too. I rarely feel her up higher, even though that's where I find her heartbeat. It's so weird.

Skylar has just started getting active for me. I also feel her low and have even felt a couple punches/kicks from the outside. Today she kicked me so hard it shook my whole uterus lol. Wasn't expecting that!

Yesterday my dog jumped on my stomach and that was the first time I felt lily on the outside. I was really worried about the dog jumping on my stomach (he's 13 lbs) but I didn't get any lasting pain or anything. Lily must have been like "mom what the hell was that!?" And punched me lol. She moved around ALOT after my dog jumped on me but settled down eventually. She was moving this morning so I guess she's okay, right !?

I think she'll be fine 1nce. My kids climb all over me all the time and lay against my belly (with a couple kicks in between trying to get comfy on my lap). Also my DH kneed me in the stomach while we were sleeping and she's been moving like crazy ever since. This poor baby lol!

I would imagine youl be fine 1nce. There well protected in there and in the grand scheme of things 13lbs isnt much :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->