August 2016 watermelons!

I wrote the full story in my journal. I was really upset too much to write anything yesterday. I'm just going to try to concentrate on the nursery to keep my mind off the extra tests in a few weeks.

The short story is in every other way Lily was a perfect healthy 19 week baby, and that in 99 percent of cases this EIF turns out perfectly fine. I just have to concentrate on that.

Ultrasound pic on my journal too :)

Link in signature.

I got my first uninvited belly touch today. I am officially pregnant :p

Haha I'd kill someone if they did that. The doctor said to me yesterday, you can still hide your pregnancy, give it six weeks and you won't be able to lol. He said I'm at the stage people would be too afraid to ask me if I'm pregnant haha.

Yeah, that's an awkward stage - is she just fat or pregnant? I think I've just crossed the line into obviously pregnant last week. Someone told me to hide it as long as I can to avoid all of the advice.. she was right! lol Luckily the belly touch was someone I used to work with, so it wasn't horrible, but still a little awkward.

Haha that's why I hide it, plus I'm shy so sometimes it's just cause I have a hard time telling people. Lily keeps moving around tho a lot , I love it :).

Let's all celebrate our soon to be "half way there" marks!

1nce sorry to hear that you will need a follow up scan, it's very good there's such a high chance this will resolve itself but I totally understand why you were so shocked and upset.

My scan is tomorrow and I'm having an extra detailed one as my nt test came back 1 in 110 for Down's. I'm petrified!!

I've defo crossed the line into obviously pregnant now, am enjoying showing off the bump in maternity clothes.

1nce I'm sorry the scan didn't go perfectly. I'm sure you are in that 99% and everything is perfect with your princess.

I'm having a hard time hiding it now at this point, had a few bump touches myself in the past week and even though it's a little awkward I'm glad that things are going so well. Officially less than 2 weeks until my anatomy scan and I'm counting down the days. I'm so anxious to know if wiggles is boy or girl.

Mrs W , I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be okay! The anatomy scan was really cool I got to say, besides the white spot and my baby not being in a good position. She is huge now, so that will be really awesome to see how big they are and stuff! We got to see her brain, her kidneys, bladder, all her little parts.... It's like wow, I have a real human in me lol !

Me too... halfway point today! I'm now officially getting myself attached and excited to meet my little lady in August!

Thanks!!

And happy 20 weeks to you lilmiss!

Hubby felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday :D

Whoopsie happy belated balf way fairly and lilmiss.

Mrs w hoping the scan went well :hugs:

Thanks tanikins! It went really well! Such a huge huge relief, baby was fine and no markers or issues were seen at all. Just a happy healthy baby and we are team BLUE!!! Over the moon and can't believe we are over half way.

Congrats on the great scan MrsW!
And congrats on making it half way Lilmiss and Fairy.
I had my 18 weeks scan yesterday which went extremely well. My little boy was kicking, drinking amniotic fluid and putting his hands up near his face.
My OB would like me to have another scan at 28 weeks just to be sure all is well.

Happy 20 weeks lilmiss :)

Congrats on the scans ladies! Team blue Mrs w!! Woot !

My second level ultrasound and fetal echocardiogram is on April 11th. A little over a week away. It'll give me a chance to see Lily again , so I am trying to look at it in a positive way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->