August 2017

I'm really not sure luz, somewhere between 7 and 13 weeks (pcos with very irregular cycles). Going by the strength of the line on my tests when I first found out, compared to the ones with my previous pregnancies I *think* I'm somewhere between 8 & 9 weeks. I've got a scan on the 31st to date me more accurately =)

This is my 5th pregnancy (and 4th child) though, which is probably why it was easier to find this time around. I've been checking daily for about 3 weeks now, and today was the first time I found something. My bump / fat has gotten a lot bigger today as well, and my hormones have been driving me mad over the last few days. Think there was definitely a growth spurt there.

With my first I found a hb at 12 weeks (when I got my doppler), with my 2nd it was 10+6 (tried it earlier but without luck), and my 3rd was 8+5. It does seem to have gotten easier for me with following pregnancies.

Honestly though, don't fret! 9 Weeks is so very very very early. I'll help you hope though =)
This is my 4th pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I found my last baby around 8-9 weeks so I'm freaking out I haven't found it yet. I do have a tilted uterus though, so perhaps this baby is in the back

So sorry happy. Hope to see you back here real soon :)

Hey guys, you can officially remove me from the front. My baby's perfect little heart stopped beating.

I'm so sorry about your loss. Sending you warm hugs and warm wishes that you are back here soon. :hugs:

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone. We've run into our fair share of failed and unsuccessful IVF transfers (with both genetically tested and no -tested embryos), so it's nice to have the piece of mind that the test results offer. Especially since this was a "natural" (unassisted/unmedicated) pregnancy. We are excited about the fact that we can reuse the clothes that we already have from DD. :thumbup:

Our next ultrasound is a week from Monday when I will be just over 13 weeks along. I'm dying to see her again!

Hey guys, you can officially remove me from the front. My baby's perfect little heart stopped beating.

Oh happy I'm so so sorry, you've had such a horrible time this pregnancy with mc then not a miscarriage and it's not fair, I know nothing we can say can make you feel any better but we are thinking of you and best of luck in the future :dust:

I'm so sorry =(
Hope the next few weeks pass by gently for you.

This is my 4th pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I found my last baby around 8-9 weeks so I'm freaking out I haven't found it yet. I do have a tilted uterus though, so perhaps this baby is in the back

A tilted uterus could explain a lot, it does often make it harder to find. I imagine placenta placement would too, perhaps you have an anterior placenta on top of the tilted uterus? I hope you get an answer through either doppler or scan soon. It's a horrible wait when you're worried

Wow guys, thank you so so much for your love and support. You are such a wonderful bunch of women. I wish you all the best in your pregnancies. I will still be stalking this page to see how you all progress :)

Happy sending my :hugs: I am sorry things were so back and forth, and I do hope (as with all the others) that the next few weeks pass as best they can and that we see you back in this area soon.

Disney I totally get wanting to know, and I'm glad the test gave you peace of mind.

Welcome Glow!

As for dopplers, I didn't buy one. Read too many threads on the tri 1 boards that have women freaking out trying to find hbs. I also have a tilted uterus. Thankfully, it hasn't impeded any scanning. Although, I thought I heard somewhere that most uteruses are tilted it's just the degree that's a bigger deal.

Had my scan yesterday and all was fine and dandy! Just one lovely healthy looking baby. I'm due 10th August now instead. And my 20w scan came through today in exactly 8 weeks with a letter saying we can find out the gender if we choose and so we have decided to go team present peek again. So no team yellow for us. Think it will prepare my little girl (4yo) who's going to have to share a room with her (2yo) brother for a few years to know if she's getting a brother or sister. And we found out with the others so fairly easy decision.

Hope everyone else is OK and excited for everyone's scans on the horizon! Xxxx

Congrats on the great scan! Were you team yellow for your first two?

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been here for a few weeks... I just find first trimester soooo long and really didn't have much to say...
I've had my 12 week scan today (I'm actually 12w6d, and baby measured 13w3d on the scan). Everything looks good, I'm so relieved! I somehow had convinced myself that something had gone wrong, but nope, all looks good! Now finally in 2nd tri, I hope I can finally relax and enjoy :)

My uterus is tilted to the back. And apparently it's really tilted. During my first dr appointment last week she decided to do an internal ultrasound and it was really hard for her to find the baby. And she kept losing it! So frustrating, but I'm glad I got to see my little gummy bear :)

I am so ready to feel my little love moving and kicking and KNOW he or she is there, and okay, each and every day. My next dr. apt is Wednesday. I NEED to hear the heartbeat again! I am so anxious.

I am so ready to feel my little love moving and kicking and KNOW he or she is there, and okay, each and every day. My next dr. apt is Wednesday. I NEED to hear the heartbeat again! I am so anxious.

Totally feeling the same way!! My next U/S isn't until Feb 21 and I am dying to find out that everything is okay. My ms started to subside this week - still there occasionally but nowhere near as bad as the past few weeks. So while I am happy and grateful to not feel awful, I also feel scared that it is subsiding so soon!!! Is anyone else experiencing this around 10 weeks??

My uterus is tilted to the back. And apparently it's really tilted. During my first dr appointment last week she decided to do an internal ultrasound and it was really hard for her to find the baby. And she kept losing it! So frustrating, but I'm glad I got to see my little gummy bear :)

So happy you got to see the little babe. Hopefully at your next appt they can hear the heartbeat better! :hugs:

I had my first ultrasound yesterday - one healthy baby measuring a bit ahead so they've moved my date forward to the 10th August (not realistic with my dates at all, but I tend to go early anyway so I'm fine with it)

Bit disappointed that we asked and paid for 3 photos and they gave us 3, not particularly good, identical ones ! Baby had a nice rounded head and nose but they came out flat in the picture. CRL was 61.9mm and NT was 1.6mm, just waiting on blood results now :eek:

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/Baby%203/F898C027-183B-43E7-B156-0569F8B2CB11_zpspmxjq2rj.jpeg

I had my first ultrasound yesterday - one healthy baby measuring a bit ahead so they've moved my date forward to the 10th August (not realistic with my dates at all, but I tend to go early anyway so I'm fine with it)

Bit disappointed that we asked and paid for 3 photos and they gave us 3, not particularly good, identical ones ! Baby had a nice rounded head and nose but they came out flat in the picture. CRL was 61.9mm and NT was 1.6mm, just waiting on blood results now :eek:

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/Baby%203/F898C027-183B-43E7-B156-0569F8B2CB11_zpspmxjq2rj.jpeg

Beautiful! Congrats! (And yes, I would be frustrated to have 3 identical photos too!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->