August 2017

Hello! Looking to join an August group :)

Got a BFP on 12/10 and says my date should be 8/22 - any other mamas due then?

This is my second pregnancy and I cannot believe its real because it took almost a year for DS and now pregnant with #2 first month of trying! I haven't told DH yet - trying to wait til Christmas but prob will tell Friday before family gets here :)

So far so good - not sick yet, just bloated, tired and craving Cheetos and savory foods like cheese and meat ha! I knew something was weird when I wanted spaghetti and cottage cheese for breakfast LOL - So different from round 1 when I wanted ice cream!

Welcome! I got you added to the front page, there is a list of due dates and names in the first post. You were the first 22nd!

I am craving savory foods a lot. I have a reoccurring craving for a really good cheeseburger with pickles and ketchup. I craved spaghetti sauce a lot with DS, with DD not as many cravings, so it's not conclusive what is what girl vs boy for me.

Thank you! I saw that after I'd posted whoops. lol.

No dreams yet but Im hoping for some like the first time - I would have the craziest sexy dreams ever LOL much better than scary ones!

My first appt is 1/16 and sounds like they will refer me for a scan - DH is a multiple and I'm over 35 so more chance for twins - lets hope just one passenger as two would be quite a shock!

Can I share some bump (bloat) pics?

7 weeks:

y3mprLVBLBIXeoc7xh-duk47d_oJwMNqA2_KpJoJqIoKDwHALr1M74ePZGHgzd-kSablnR7reCpMBwdafR681OSue8kXIzwAfur7LiIw-lMtSVyWjhGNeZmV1l2q8OIiD6foXBNSoQdyPI17EXtlT8UdZ219msoHWaX-3p7dToNSIo

6 weeks:

y3m1uWOrWkDpgZjRQO0VgZmtrh5EnwljnkDAl7NUGp5nF1MJbKbjuj3JCn7i0UBtL--BYj3BqjElBiS--OH6DJ2Tf6wV-UecAmyuQR3bcjUmESX0vgaHtrLdit0IlJNHWwcX1upx903q6VIc8N4E4J4eev-ewNBeCDth38ULvJcAa0

The bloat is REAL. I really need to get in the habit of taking pics in the AM, before the bloat, these were both PM, I don't look that big most of the day!

Mine can be a little bit scary but not like that, when I was pregnant with DD, DH went on a business trip and I dreamed he had cheated. He has never, ever given me reason to doubt him. But that dream felt SO real, the hurt felt so real, it bothered me for weeks!

Oh no, I've had dreams like that before (I wasn't pregnant though, that's when I was with my ex), and it felt so real I couldn't help but be mad at him in the morning!! Poor guy had no idea what was going on!! I bet it's even worse being pregnant though! Hopefully you don't have too many of these!!

Nice photos misspriss!!
It would be cool to see the difference between AM and PM! I haven't taken any bump (bloat too to be honest!) pics yet. I'll wait until I start to show (as in 'baby starts to grow' vs 'food baby') :haha:

Nice photos misspriss!!
It would be cool to see the difference between AM and PM! I haven't taken any bump (bloat too to be honest!) pics yet. I'll wait until I start to show (as in 'baby starts to grow' vs 'food baby') :haha:

In my last prrgnancy I started at week 4, same shirt, same spot, same lighting...all first thing in the AM so well planned. This pregnancy I started 2 weeks later (so no true "before" as the expansion had started) and I have to wait until MIL is not around since she doesn't know.

nice pictures! I walked in after work today and unbuttoned my pants and said something like oh man i am so bloated today! DH says, "yes you are looking a little.. eh.. different. but i didnt dare say anything!":dohh:my work pants that are usually on the baggy side were kind of tight today. ugh. I don't ever remember being this bloated in any of my other pregnancies.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining in here :) I got my BFP on Saturday, EDD 14th August :) xx

Thank you!! :) I'm trying to get to grips with B&B again! Lol. It's been years since I last came on here! I met some amazing friends who I still keep in contact with from my first pregnancy :)

Thank you!! :) I'm trying to get to grips with B&B again! Lol. It's been years since I last came on here! I met some amazing friends who I still keep in contact with from my first pregnancy :)

I spent more time of BnB AFTER the kids were born than when I was pregnant, lol! Especially after the first. I remember the first time my baby rolled off the couch, I thought, thank God I read on BnB that this happens and it's okay! LOL.

Hi AmberLFC that's great news. I have a little boy called Lucas too and the group I was in on b&b (for Feb 2015 babies) were so great right from conception through to waiting for induction! Let's hope we're all around in August complaining about being pregnant in summer lol (already dreading the heat!!) xxx

Hi AmberLFC that's great news. I have a little boy called Lucas too and the group I was in on b&b (for Feb 2015 babies) were so great right from conception through to waiting for induction! Let's hope we're all around in August complaining about being pregnant in summer lol (already dreading the heat!!) xxx

I'm in Australia so it will be winter when baby comes. I'll probably be complaining that I'm cold and can't fit into any of my coats haha. Can't win :winkwink:

Ugh yes, Arkansas is not known for it's lovely summer weather...we spent a good part of last summer under a heat advisory or extreme heat warning (okay it was only a few weeks, but it felt like forever). NOT looking forward to it!

Hey ladies, mind if i join this august group as well? I'm due Aug 8 with my first, after 3 yrs of trying!! Needles to say we are pretty excited.

Welcome Miskas and congrats!!!

Misspriss, your scan is today isn't it? You must be super excited!! Mine is tomorrow, the wait is driving me insane!

Meanwhile summer is in full swing here, 41C today, I'm glad I'm not in my third tri! I feel for you ladies who will be giving birth in the middle of summer...

Misspriss, your scan is today isn't it? You must be super excited!! Mine is tomorrow, the wait is driving me insane!

Meanwhile summer is in full swing here, 41C today, I'm glad I'm not in my third tri! I feel for you ladies who will be giving birth in the middle of summer...

Mine is tomorrow as well. Mine is the day before yours, but you get to tomorrow the same time I am having today lol! I am nervous about it I can't sleep, so I am up on BnB. Like you are +some hours (depending on where you live), I am -6 hours, so about a half days difference. It is 11 pm on the 20th for me right now, it is already the 21st for you!

DD got her cast off today, so I am happy about that.

Mine is tomorrow as well. Mine is the day before yours, but you get to tomorrow the same time I am having today lol! I am nervous about it I can't sleep, so I am up on BnB. Like you are +some hours (depending on where you live), I am -6 hours, so about a half days difference. It is 11 pm on the 20th for me right now, it is already the 21st for you!

DD got her cast off today, so I am happy about that.

I didn't expect you to see this message late at night, I thought you would see it in the morning which is why I said today for your scan! :winkwink:
My time zone is +8 so yes, well into the 21st already. I am super nervous about my scan too. I told my partner and he doesn't understand why I'm so stressed about it... So he's not really supportive, just saying 'stop stressing!' I wish I could haha! I told him 'I can't control it, I'm a hormonal mess, I freak out for no reason and that's just how it is!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"