August 2017

That is so strange! A Tesco, isn't that a store?

I bought my first thing for the new baby! I got a good sale on a baby k'tan active, in my size, at Target. Looked like a returned online purchase or something. Marked down almost $20 off though. Made me happy to have a gift for the new one.

Yeah it's a supermarket, I can go do some shopping whilst booking in :lol:

Oo that's a baby sling isn't it ? I keep checking for sales on a Close baby carrier, I had one previously but sold it thinking that I wouldn't have any more babies ! I love baby carrying :cloud9:

Yes it is like a moby wrap without the wrapping. I used a stretchy wrap with the kiddoes already, but I sold them after the kids. I have two bobas, a 3 and a 4, and the 4 does newborns, but I like the softness of the k'tan for newborns. Also it is the "active" model, perfect for hot Arkansas summers.

Hello British Mummy,
Yes, a flu shot is recommended for pregnant women in the States. I got mine at a wellness fair at work. Most people are encouraged to get the shot unless they are too old or ill. I don't remember it being a big deal when I was younger though.

Can I join? :) I estimate I'm due August 25th. I had a blood test confirmation today but I'll have another next week to confirm levels are rising as normal!

I'm so excited!

https://i64.tinypic.com/29ckro9.jpg

New here! Got my bfp a few days ago but am now convinced I'm really pregnant! According to my lmp my due date is aug. 25. This is baby #4 for us, and I am so stinking excited !

So exciting to see more new mummies joining this thread! Welcome all! I hope you're all feeling great :)
Not much to report here... Had a bit of dizziness today which was quite annoying, but apart from that, not much. 5 more day until my scan, I'm sooooo impatient!!!!

Oh darn Ibwas thinking mine was 4 days away because itnis the 21st, but I counted 5...time difference? Lol!

I FINALLY got a good nights sleep last night and only woke up 1 hour early, and I did not HAVE to pee. I did jave vivid dreams and stuff but now I can't go back to sleep!

So far my only symptoms are fatigue and wild dreams. I've been lucky to avoid MS with my previous pregnancies, and i'm hoping to avoid it again this time.

I almost never remember my dreams, but when I'm pregnant I guess I sleep a bit lighter and they are quite vivid, and wild!

Sorry misspriss! yep, definitely time difference!
I'm having vivid dreams too, it's super weird as I normally don't really remember my dreams either...

Misspriss, my dreams are SO weird, and usually pretty traumatic. I wake up in cold sweats and just sick to my stomach. I always have the dream that I wake up to pee and am drenched in blood :( or that something terrible has happened to one of my kids

Misspriss, my dreams are SO weird, and usually pretty traumatic. I wake up in cold sweats and just sick to my stomach. I always have the dream that I wake up to pee and am drenched in blood :( or that something terrible has happened to one of my kids

Sorry to hear they are awful! Mine are just odd like I am a blond very sexy woman, go to my dad's house to work on the house, end up going in naked to work on something with a strange guy, then I am myself again, not naked, living with my dad like DH (and thus my family) never happened, then I am the boy from 2 and a half men, and I am out somewhere and hear a baby cry...just weird.

Also I dream about toilets and peeing when I have to pee.

Sorry to hear they are awful! Mine are just odd like I am a blond very sexy woman, go to my dad's house to work on the house, end up going in naked to work on something with a strange guy, then I am myself again, not naked, living with my dad like DH (and thus my family) never happened, then I am the boy from 2 and a half men, and I am out somewhere and hear a baby cry...just weird.

Your dreams are hilarious misspriss!!
Luz, my dreams are more similar to yours, usually they're quite scary. Not all the time though, but I have had a few where I go to the bathroom only to see that I'm losing a lot of blood, or other not so fun dreams. I know I'm quite scared of having a miscarriage so that would definitely explain that.... Hopefully all these crazy dreams settle once I know everything is fine!! Or they turn into funny stuff, I wouldn't mind that either haha!

Your dreams are hilarious misspriss!!
Luz, my dreams are more similar to yours, usually they're quite scary. Not all the time though, but I have had a few where I go to the bathroom only to see that I'm losing a lot of blood, or other not so fun dreams. I know I'm quite scared of having a miscarriage so that would definitely explain that.... Hopefully all these crazy dreams settle once I know everything is fine!! Or they turn into funny stuff, I wouldn't mind that either haha!

Mine can be a little bit scary but not like that, when I was pregnant with DD, DH went on a business trip and I dreamed he had cheated. He has never, ever given me reason to doubt him. But that dream felt SO real, the hurt felt so real, it bothered me for weeks!

I'm also starting to have frightening dreams (which I really was hoping to avoid because they feel so real, terrifying and stressful). Also super fatigued. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and would otherwise have no idea I'm pregnant.

I notice the fatigue a lot more this time. I don't know if it is the fact that I HAVE two kids at home under 4, or the fact that I AM at home with the said two kids. For both of my previous pregnancies I was working, full time for the first tri on both and part time through most of my second pregnancy. I think work gives you an escape, it is more of a mental exercise, but I got to sit at a desk 8 hours a day, got to control my eating a lot better by packing my meals and controlling my snacks. Now I'm at home, with kids, limiting caffeine, and so I snack to keep my energy up.

That and I'm in a hopelessly stressful situation with no home of my own, living in my husband's parents house, who don't even know I'm pregnant yet.

On a happier note, DD gets her full leg cast off tomorrow!! I have never been more excited! I am happier I think about her getting her cast off than I am about my appointment the next day, or maybe it's just I'm so excited about her appointment because a) it comes first, and b) it means my scan is only one more day away!

It's only been 3 weeks (toddlers bones heal so fast, apparently) but it has been difficult with her having a cast, painful to watch (although she doesn't seem to be bothered that bad).

I also am ALREADY having problems with my hemorrhoids (TMI, I know). I guess I need to get on top of that before they get really irritated. I am going to ask the doctor what to use, last pregnancy my doctor hooked me up with some good stuff.

I thought my "need to pee often" symptom had gone, as I slept two nights in a row without getting up to pee...but it came back with a vengeance, at some points I'm getting up every 30 minutes or less. I'm drinking tons of water though.

Hello! Looking to join an August group :)

Got a BFP on 12/10 and says my date should be 8/22 - any other mamas due then?

This is my second pregnancy and I cannot believe its real because it took almost a year for DS and now pregnant with #2 first month of trying! I haven't told DH yet - trying to wait til Christmas but prob will tell Friday before family gets here :)

So far so good - not sick yet, just bloated, tired and craving Cheetos and savory foods like cheese and meat ha! I knew something was weird when I wanted spaghetti and cottage cheese for breakfast LOL - So different from round 1 when I wanted ice cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->