• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2017

BPP went well, scored well on all scores in about 18 minutes. Grade 2 placenta, which I think is good (I think we are looking out for Grade 3). Still waiting to see the doctor. Contractions have spaced out since I left the house bit not quit. Had 3 during BPP.

Was checked, 3cm (was 1cm Tuesday) so contractions are working this time! If I keep going it will be L&D this evening.

If I do not go before I have an induction scheduled for Monday at 6 am.

Oooo exciting progress! Here's to hoping they keep up and you go into active labor naturally within the next day or so and avoid induction

Oooo exciting progress! Here's to hoping they keep up and you go into active labor naturally within the next day or so and avoid induction

I am thinking tonight the way my contractiona have been since I left the doctor...

Went to L&D because the contractions were coming 4 minutes or less, lasting a minute, for over an hour. Still a 3. Spent an hour walking and contracting. Still a 3. Sent home, still contracting fairly strongly every 5 minutes or so, just told to take tylenol and get some rest.

Been having contractions since 3 am, no break. They are freaking 5 minutes apart and I can't talk through them, and I get sent home to take tylenol and sleep.

:(. I'm sorry but on the bright side at least they aren't stalling so this is it! Maybe just lay in the dark listening to some of your favorite tunes on low volume even if you can't sleep? :hugs:

8cm, baby is most likely sunny side up, trying some position changes to get him to progress a bit.

Was sent home at 9 at 3cm. Unable to get much rest because the contractions never stopped, amd very painful (see suspected sunny side up). At midnight, I called the hospital and said I could not continue like this, basically begged them to admit me anyway and give me an epi, they agreed. One rough car trip later they put me straight in a room (one with a tub, ironically, thay I would not be able to use). This was around 1. It took them over two hours to get my epi in. I was 5cm when they checked me after admitting me. Shortly after the epi I was 8cm, and she wanted to break my water, which I allowed. 2 hrs later though, still 8cm. I was thinking I would be 10 by now....but it is close.

Ooo 8cm! Exciting definitely close! Glad you got the epi love that thing lol fxed things have ofigressed smoothly and you have an easy pushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->