• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2017

After I get done breastfeeding this last one (which will be a few years, obviously) I am planning to have a reduction. I've always thought I needed one, but don't want to screw up breastfeeding. Just something I was thinking about today, it would be nice not to have giant boobs. Mine aren't the biggest in the world, but it is incredibly hard to find bras for them. Or swimwear. I don't have noticeable back pain or anything, but partly because I spend a small fortune on good bras to support them well.

Miss priss you sound like you are going through a similar labour to me! Stop and start contractions for hours :( I'm fed up of it now as I'm sure you are!

Misspriss I feel like you are probably in early labor. It wouldn't hurt to call. I'd hate for you to wait too long. :)

Contractions spaced out in the afternoon, tried to DTD but got interruptred twice, had a shower instead. Then laid down and did hypnobabies come out baby track, veeeerrrrry relaxing. May do that again tonight.

My plan for now is to rest up, looks like it will be much later tonight or tomorrow, didn't sleep well last night so going to rest in the hopes that is what is holding me back, that or stress.

And that hypnobabies rest felt good. So relaxing. Maybe a massage from DH later, get to DTD again, etc. I let myself get very frustrated when the contractions fizzled, do not want to go that way. Relax. No stress.

Sure is hard though, I was sure I was going into labor. But having not done this naturally before, it is all new with the early labor and what not.

I hate this waiting game now! I was having on and off back pain last night (baby is back to back) then it went today! My son was back to back and i remember all my contractions were in my back so i kinda know what to look out for. Bring on the pain is all i say - cannot wait to meet this baby boy :haha:

Yeah nothing going on anymore, pretty disappointing. I had hoped to avoid going to L&D on a Monday or Tuesday, as a lot of scheduled procedures are scheduled on those days, thus, taking up beds and stuff.

Maybe middle of the night tonight? One can hope! :haha:

Nope, still pregnant today. The full moon peaks at 1:10 pm today here, so maybe this afternoon?

Just decided to ignore any mild contractions and get on with my crap today, sent DH to work as usual, made plans for the kids.....got too excited yesterday.

After I get done breastfeeding this last one (which will be a few years, obviously) I am planning to have a reduction. I've always thought I needed one, but don't want to screw up breastfeeding. Just something I was thinking about today, it would be nice not to have giant boobs. Mine aren't the biggest in the world, but it is incredibly hard to find bras for them. Or swimwear. I don't have noticeable back pain or anything, but partly because I spend a small fortune on good bras to support them well.

Definitely wait until after you're done breastfeeding, and then see how you feel. I used to be a 38J, when breastfeeding went up to a 38L. After I stopped breastfeeding though, I dropped to a 38G and even they were a little large to be honest. It's quite common to end up smaller than you were after you finish a long period of breastfeeding.

Definitely wait until after you're done breastfeeding, and then see how you feel. I used to be a 38J, when breastfeeding went up to a 38L. After I stopped breastfeeding though, I dropped to a 38G and even they were a little large to be honest. It's quite common to end up smaller than you were after you finish a long period of breastfeeding.

LOL I swore I posted that in my journal, lol, I wondered why it wasn't in my journal when I went back to it....lol

I was a 32DDD before I got pregnant, went up to a max of 32M while breastfeeding, now I'm down to a 34J-ish, but I assume when my milk comes in I'll be back in the M range or more. I have a feeling they will go down, as they went down even while still breastfeeding, but not that much.

Well, still pregnant! Having irregular contractions all day, just kind of trying to ignore them until they get to be too much to ignore, you know?

Took the kids to MIL's, then went grocery shopping. Just got back, eating lunch, sitting on the ball.

Spent a while walking around the grocery store, hoping it helps.

Tonight may be the night ladies :dance:

Been having timable contractions that are getting more intense since around 5 ish, called L&D after 7, they said to take a bath and drink water - like they want them to stop or something!

So I drank some water (no point in not being hydrated) and I'm going to have a shower, but I'm pretty sure it's the real deal. If they slow down, I'm going to be pissed and we're going to try everything to get it started again, sex, pumping, who knows.

We already had the in-laws pick up the kids, we figured it would be better now than at 2 am or something.

According to my app, I've timed 11 contractions since I got out of the shower, or about an hour and 10 minutes. On average, my last 5 contractions lasted 2 minute and 53 seconds (that seems long), and my last 5 intervals were 4 minutes 26 seconds.

Before my shower,

So far I've had 30 contraction(s).
My first contraction started 5:17:52 PM.
My last contraction ended 7:27:44 PM.
On average, my last 5 contraction(s) took 01:34.
While my last 5 interval(s) took 04:25.

So they are not getting closer together, per se, but they are lasting longer.

Ooo interesting. I think mine did that but my labor progressed faaaast. They were short but 8-10 apart. Then loooong but still 8-10. Then super short but 5-7. Then long and 5 before I called l&d and said I'm not waiting anymore it hurts lol.

Just popping in for an update, we haven't gone in yet. Around 11, I was feeling quite tired and contractions were spacing out a wee bit (like 5 minutes instead of 4 minutes), and we talked about it. I said I'd hate to go in, and then they have my lie down for an hour for "monitoring" and my contractions stop. So we figured we should go have a lie down while things were not painful, try and get some rest, and if it's true labor the contractions will pick up and I won't be able to sleep eventually, or if it isn't they'll die out.

Well I got up to pee and couldn't go back to sleep, still having contractions but more spaced out. They are definitely more intense though. I'm going to go try and have a few more minutes of rest though. Probably will head in next time we get up.

Well nothing.

Completely fizzled out. :cry:

At least we didn't waste a trip to L&D and get sent home. Or get admitted and then get pressured because I wasn't progressing fast enough.

I made my OH come home from his weekend away Saturday evening because of contractions then they just stopped. I had nothing at all Sunday until my waters went randomly late afternoon then it was super fast from there. I really think you'll have a baby in the next day or so, your body is preparing now for sure. Really hope it's not long now.

I made my OH come home from his weekend away Saturday evening because of contractions then they just stopped. I had nothing at all Sunday until my waters went randomly late afternoon then it was super fast from there. I really think you'll have a baby in the next day or so, your body is preparing now for sure. Really hope it's not long now.

Well like I told DH, it was early labor. Not false labor. Not pretend labor. Those were darn contractions and they were doing SOMETHING, getting my body ready for the rest of labor I guess.

I'm having an emotional morning though, that is for sure. :cry:

DH doesn't want to use any of his vacation, so he's gone to work, I have my appointment in a about an hour, and an NST. I just really hope to be less mopey :dohh:. Isn't being excessively emotional a sign of labor?

TBH Kirsty I think of your labor every time I worry it is going to take a long time, I'm hoping it will be nice and fast like yours! :thumbup:

And, I really miss the kids. I feel bad they spent all night at the in-laws, all excited about the "new baby sleepover"....and nothing. Now I don't have their joyful faces to distract me so it's just me and my mopey attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->