August 2017

Haha oh I know. It just feels like you've all had your babies. I'm the last day of the month so I'll probably be waiting the longest anyway!

lol I think it's just because the three of us talk so much so it seems like everyibe has had their babies when in reality there are still a lot of preggers

Congrats on reaching your Edd, amber! And Sarah happy 38w!

38 + 1

Just got back from a consultant app, offered a sweep so I took the chance!

Im 3cm dilated and she said she'd be shocked if I made it to Monday without having my little girl!

Im excited!

Harley that's exciting!! Good luck!!

Sarah, don't worry, the time will fly by. I know it doesn't seem like it in the moment, but it will.

Anyone else still pregnant? Haha

I'm still pregnant too! Due August 29 and no signs yet that babe might be coming. Have been reading all of your posts, just been too busy to post myself lately! Have been nesting up a storm, prepping food, taking care of my 3-year old, etc. My midwife hasn't checked but every once in awhile I "feel" like my cervix is gently opening a bit, but I have no idea if I actually am. Has anyone else felt this?? I have also started to feel a bit more "zesty" in bed lol - but DH is too afraid lately to DTD just in case it makes the babe come early haha.

Sending lots of good energy to all of us left for smooth deliveries!! And a big congrats to all who already have their little ones!!

Still pregnant over here too, 4 days overdue! Have an appointment tomorrow morning, where induction will probably be discussed. Not a happy camper about it, but whatever gets him out. So far, this is going just like last time, and I'm getting super nervous about it.

Had a sweep done this morning and I'm 3cm dilated already! She reckons it won't be long now... I hope she's right

Still pregnant as well, and also due on the last day of the month (though being induced at 39 weeks). Had my last growth scan yesterday, baby is doing well ... his head is massive at nearly 3 weeks ahead, with his femur over a week behind. Big head, small legs. They're happy with his growth though, so I am too =)

Midwife didn't want to do a sweep on me yet, said 38 weeks is too early. She'll come over on Tuesday instead (38+5), really hoping it will get me going before induction on Thursday but I doubt it. We'll see!

Had a lovely day out in the zoo today with my 3 girls and husband though. Lots of walking, sunshine and it's been brilliant.

Ugh I'm having dramas. BP is up (sometimes) around 163/98 and then comes down to 138/88. I've had one lot of + protein and lots of headaches and a bit of swelling. I found out that my high risk OB had discharged me and my midwife thinks it's nothing to worry about. My GP is really concerned and thinks I shouldn't be allowed to go on unmonitored and should be induced next week. But basically her thoughts don't matter and I have to listen to the midwife and OBs who don't care. I just want him out now so he can survive without relying on me and my shit body.

Ugh I'm having dramas. BP is up (sometimes) around 163/98 and then comes down to 138/88. I've had one lot of + protein and lots of headaches and a bit of swelling. I found out that my high risk OB had discharged me and my midwife thinks it's nothing to worry about. My GP is really concerned and thinks I shouldn't be allowed to go on unmonitored and should be induced next week. But basically her thoughts don't matter and I have to listen to the midwife and OBs who don't care. I just want him out now so he can survive without relying on me and my shit body.

Wow I wish they cared. Pre-E is very serious and should be taken seriously like your GP does.

Just a quick one..
Our baby boy entered the world today at 12.01 weighing 8lb 9oz! Labour was so bloody quick! Contractions started at like 8 this morning but they were really mild, by 10 they got a bit more intense and I felt pressure, was told to get to hospital asap good job I did coz I was fully dilated and 2 pushes and he was out lol
I'm still in total shock as we are both home already! no time for any pain relief either!

Thanks misspriss. I'm just so frustrated. I don't think it's preeclampsia but based on what's going on I don't think it's unreasonable for them to be keeping a close eye on things. I've read of women having far lower BP and no protein and they get taken more seriously than I am. There have been stories in the news about our hospital missing things in the maternity wards lately and babies dying. My friends have given birth there and have had a pretty bad time. I'm just scared one or both of us aren't going to make it.

Congratulations Amber.

Sorry Sarah, that's really scary. I would insist on bring monitored.

Congrats Amber!! So glad you had an easy delivery and are doing well!

38 + 1

Just got back from a consultant app, offered a sweep so I took the chance!

Im 3cm dilated and she said she'd be shocked if I made it to Monday without having my little girl!

Im excited!

&..........

Still pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back