• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2018 Babies

I have my hospital bag list, just not put together yet lol! I was planning on buying small toiletries so I wouldn’t have to pack all my big stuff. The boys bag is ready to go just need their going home outfits put in. I haven’t decided what to bring them in yet lol.

My daughter has been super clingy lately and idk if it’s because we are near the end of the pregnancy or what but I’m extremely overwhelmed about it. I can’t do anything without her questioning what I’m doing and being up my ass all the time. I like the cuddles but at the same time I don’t want touched lol

Mel- that's how my girls have been too. They are driving me crazy with constantly hanging on me or questioning everything. That's part of the reason why my sex life is nonexistent...I simply don't want touched after having a kid hanging on me all day.

Flourish glad you're out and able to rest now!! Hope exciting baby will be here so soon :happydance:

LynAnne, they do say its better to delay the immunisations so thats not a bad thing! My daughter was 5 months late for her pre school boosters as she got ill every time and then i forgot! But the nurse said to me delayed immunisations are better! So i didn't feel as bad.
Ahh you can never get any rest can you!?

Smille thats great :D soooo exciting!!

My youngest has been quite grumpy recently but not sure why! Don't know if its the weather or whats going on at home with all the work we've had done! But the good news is the extension is done, bathroom finished, decorating finished, all thats left now is the floor to be laid on Wednesday and then new carpet on the stairs! So hoping little miss stays put until at least the 23rd! Never ever will i have any building work done at my house again :haha: especially pregnant!!!

My hospital bag is finished! I just did it today! I thought seem so im nearly 38 weeks i better had do!! All babies clothes washed, now just to wait! I know i keep saying it but i cant believe we are here already!!

Gosh, Jen, you're pretty much done, eh? Helps to jump couple of weeks during dating scans. :lol:

Lagging behind here at 35 tomorrow. Objectively I know that's so far along, really not long left to go for us, but not working/being at home all day is driving me crazy.

Son is so independent now, just got to make him meals and set him up with something to do. Can't tell if it would be worse or better if school was in, it's only half days but he misses it so much. And it's not back til Aug 27th, so well after baby is due... We can't even go outside to play, it's regularly over 95* with humidity, and I can barely tolerate being indoors with a/c! And my city is crap, no where to take him like kid museums or play places except McDonald's play land.

Yes nearly there :happydance: I was originally due 2nd August but yep dating scan moved me forward. I still think I’m due the 2nd Aug according to my dates!

Those 5 weeks will fly by!!
Ahh that’s tough when it keeps them occupied and busy! It is hard. I bet he will be so excited to go back!

35 weeks here too, youre not alone! Hoping for 3 more!

I keep hoping I'll go early but would bet anything I'll go over 40 just like with DS. :(

It is so close for all you ladies now!! I am lagging far behind on not quite 33 weeks yet. On the upside will be 39 weeks latest that they take her out so is still feeling close. Havent done anything to get ready yet, have another super busy work week next week and then at end of July and then once am out the other side of both of those will wash clothes and pack a bag. I know it wont be till close to end of August so I am not worried.

Well my growth scan yesterday showed Baby A at 7lbs and Baby B at 5lbs 10oz. It seems so far off so I’m not looking into it much. Baby A is so far down into my pelvis no wonder I’m in so much pain. My OB told me not to be surprised if I go into labor as most tip win pregnancies go naturally around 36 weeks. I’m just so happy to have made it this far but I’m soooooo done. I’m ready to meet my babies. I plan to get our bag packed this weekend so that we will be ready to go if I do go into labor.

Ok ladies, Im 35+ weeks now and would love to pick a name lol. My husband and I havent been to agree yet. I have two kids at home, Gabriel Silas and Elizabeth Mae (we call her Libby).
Our last name is pronounced: Kuhveen

Here is our current list--also I welcome nickname options for these options, I love my kids having a name and nickname:

Logan---cant think of any nicknames on this one lol

Savannah (my hubby does not like this lol but Im keeping it on the list anyway because I love it)---nn Savvy or Annie

Montgomery (hubby loves this surprisingly)---nn Monty

Moriah---nn Riah

Audrey OR Aubrey OR Alyssa Joy---nn AJ

Montgomery was soooo high on my baby name list, I couldn't convince DH though. So I'm biased here. Think it would go excellent with your Elizabeth and Gabriel.

Girl I am leaning Audrey. So very regal!!

Montgomery was soooo high on my baby name list, I couldn't convince DH though. So I'm biased here. Think it would go excellent with your Elizabeth and Gabriel.

Girl I am leaning Audrey. So very regal!!

Thank you! I should say lol, these are all names for our girl despite some sounding boyish :)

Ooo - never even considered Monty for a girly. It definitely could work though!

Ooo - never even considered Monty for a girly. It definitely could work though!

I know its a big odd to most people lol, but when I met a little girl with the name I thought she was so adorable and added it to my list.

I really like Aubry out of those names :)

Mel I can't believe you've managed to get so far with a twin pregnancy! It really is any time now for you isn't it.

Glad everyone else is doing okay.... we're in the final stretch now!

I like Aubrey and Savannah out of your names MrsAmk :)

Mel- you've done so well getting so far, hopefully won't be much longer for you:flower:

Had a growth scan yesterday and they estimate baby to be 8lb 2oz! My consultant wants to induce at 38 weeks at the latest so not long left at all:wacko:

MrsAmk, I think I like Savannah best outo of your names.

Vicky, gosh, that's no time at all to wait. Are you all ready?

I woke up at 5am this morning to some pretty badecent back ache and cramps. I'm still getting the occasional sharp cramp pain now but it's all super irregular so I'm sure it's just BH. Still bloody uncomfortable and sore. With DS I was in early labour for 3 days (contractions every 7-10 minutes) and I cannot be doing that again with this one! Don't really want to have 3 weeks of BH either!

DS was a trooper with his jags yesterday but he's got sore wee legs this morning and is walking about like Bambi. He's always on the go so it's heartbreaking to watch. He was super brave though.

I feel like labor is near. I keep cramping and feel so uncomfortable. Lots of clearing out on the toilet lol. I never went into labor with my first, I was induced but I swear my daughter was never so far down in my pelvis like this one is. Idk, maybe I’m just getting my hopes up lol. Lots of moms in a twin group I joined have gone into labor at the 35/36 week mark so I’m kind of hoping I’m next. But at the same time I’m not doing anything to make it happen: no sex, no eating certain foods, no walking lol. I’m taking it easy, because for the most part I can barely move lmao

Love Savannah mrsamk!

Mel you have done so well! I’m so excited to see these beautiful twins :cloud9: hopefully won’t be too much longer for you now!

Vicky that’s so exciting that it really is so soon for you. What did your 1st weigh again?

Lynann I hope you start to feel a little better soon or baby makes an appearance!! Glad your DS was brave, it’s awful watching them have their injections!

I’ve been in pain the last couple of days, so much pressure below I can barely walk, my carpel tunnel is awful with constant numb aching hands and I just generally feel awful! I need baby to hold on unless Atleast the end of next week but I am so so ready now. Although this time I find myself worrying about the actual labour, with my other 2 I didn’t, I knew it was going to hurt and thought I’ll deal with it. But this time I find myself thinking about it a lot and wondering how I’m going to cope, is anyone else like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->