*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

i need your help ladies, ive stalked these monthly threads for the past 18 months. Me and my husband are TTC our first together (have 2 from a previous which i used to post on here a lot with). Had a miscarriage in June and ive just done a test at 8dpo (crazy i know) and i cant tell whether its a second line or a smudge.. ive taken photos with and without the flash

That definitely looks like a second line good luck :dust: xx

thank you tdog, i think because of the miscarriage im feeling unsure. i dont want to get my hopes up. ive typed so many times on this thread and then deleted as i was unsure as to whether it would just make me focus even more on the fact that nothing seems to be really happening for me

thank you tdog, i think because of the miscarriage im feeling unsure. i dont want to get my hopes up. ive typed so many times on this thread and then deleted as i was unsure as to whether it would just make me focus even more on the fact that nothing seems to be really happening for me

When will you be testing again? Xx

tomorrow i think, or my mind will be racing if i wait longer

12DPO/IUI - BFN
Happy Birthday to me. (insert sarcastic voice here)

Happy Birthday Dream. Its my birthday as well. I feel your pain. I was hoping for a bfp. Instead I think my period is starting.

I'm out AF showed up. I have to wait for a Oct testing thread as I won't ovulate until the 25th Sept now :-(

i need your help ladies, ive stalked these monthly threads for the past 18 months. Me and my husband are TTC our first together (have 2 from a previous which i used to post on here a lot with). Had a miscarriage in June and ive just done a test at 8dpo (crazy i know) and i cant tell whether its a second line or a smudge.. ive taken photos with and without the flash
I see a line(and I'm rubbish at seeing lines)
Maybe a frer next,

Happy birthday Dream and Angelmom. Sorry you've not got your bfps in time for your birthday :hugs:

Big :hugs: peanut <3

AngelMomB - sorry to hear about AF. Happy Belated birthday!

Aug 29 is a good day. Me, you and Michael Jackson.

Same here AngelMom.:hugs:

FX to everyone else waiting to O or test
:dust:

I got a faint line this morning! Definitely need to test again in a few days (don't expect AF until Sept 1st, but it was totally there! :bfp:

Congrats becca, I hope it gets stronger

beccabear86 - Yayyyyy!

I'm still in the waiting game. I'm 14DPO/IUI and pretty sure the wait is for AF not a BFP. Womp.

Hey everyone, I am new here! I can't confirm O date but I'm on day 35 of my cycle (usually 27-30 day cycles) and according to my period tracker app I'm 5 days late, still BFN this morning. Having really bad cramps, extreme bloating off and on for almost a week now. But no blood.

Had a bad experience with a walmart test this morning - after the testing window, there was a faint line and a smudge and I got excited only to research and learn that brand is notorious for evap lines/false positives past the ten minute window...oh well.

We weren't TTC but had so much unprotected sex throughout this past cycle that I was kind of thinking there was a very good chance, and then with me being late...

I'm trying to hold my pee for another hour before testing again (ugh, I know I shouldn't! but as you know, when I know there is a slight chance I can't help but test).

Excited to read all of your stories and good luck to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->