*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Think this is a chemical pregnancy. :-( Test lines are pretty much non existent this morning, and I’m having spotting and cramping.

Please don’t give up hope! Mine wer all super super faint that I thought I was seeing things. Had bad cramps last Thursday and discovered I’d had a bleed so assumed af was on her way for it to clear up and bfp next day. Keep the hope! Could it be an implantation bleed and cramps from that? What dpo are you? Xx

Think this is a chemical pregnancy. :-( Test lines are pretty much non existent this morning, and I’m having spotting and cramping.

Please don’t give up hope! Mine wer all super super faint that I thought I was seeing things. Had bad cramps last Thursday and discovered I’d had a bleed so assumed af was on her way for it to clear up and bfp next day. Keep the hope! Could it be an implantation bleed and cramps from that? What dpo are you? Xx

Linz, were they menstrual cramps? I have been feeling that the past 2 days with white discharge. I haven't noticed this white discharge prior to my period before. And I have been hyper aware. Today so far the cramps are there but not as strong, at least not yet. It's still early in the day. Normally I'll get them a few says before my period. I'm due Thursday. I tested Friday and got a super white bfn. I was 8 dpo I think. I'm too scared to test again...

Thanks for the that bit of hope Linz. Wondfos keep showing faint positives (have been every day between 8 dpo and 12 dpo today). But FRERs are negative, and my spotting has gotten heavier and more red streaked so it feels inevitable that this little bean isn’t sticking. But I have a teeny bit of hope that it might pull through. But this heavy spotting, cramps, and never changing faint lines seems to spell disappointment. 😢 But darn it I wish these lines would either get stronger or go away! It’s driving me crazy.

Attachments

• E023D99F-B90E-4645-BDDB-AFC4D38948A0.jpg
    E023D99F-B90E-4645-BDDB-AFC4D38948A0.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 25
  • E1BAE8EC-EC42-4927-B9AE-F2FBE472A8D3.png
    E1BAE8EC-EC42-4927-B9AE-F2FBE472A8D3.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 13
I’m hoping good things for all you ladies! Miss Doc, I hope everything works out for you.

I am 12dpo and all of my symptom spotting things have passed (moodiness, cramping, sense of smell). Pretty regular feeling today. It’s an odd sensation to wish you were feeling worse 😝

Linz, were they menstrual cramps? I have been feeling that the past 2 days with white discharge. I haven't noticed this white discharge prior to my period before. And I have been hyper aware. Today so far the cramps are there but not as strong, at least not yet. It's still early in the day. Normally I'll get them a few says before my period. I'm due Thursday. I tested Friday and got a super white bfn. I was 8 dpo I think. I'm too scared to test again...

I honestly couldn’t say as I was on bc prior to this for 10 months and before that I’d only just got back my periods from breastfeeding my youngest who’s 2! So sorry I’ve got no more help xxx

Tested today with super drug tests and both were invalid!! I now have no more in and not going to shops till Tuesday!!!!

I’m out. It was a chemical. Full red flow has started, despite still having positive tests. What a disappointment. :-(

Tested today with super drug tests and both were invalid!! I now have no more in and not going to shops till Tuesday!!!!

Superdrug have changed and they crap now I have them the old ones were amazing the new ones are rubbish, fingers crossed for Tuesday when you can get some xx

So sorry missdoc.

Elmum your chart is looking very promising! Test!!

So my cramps stopped, and now I have a cold. These are all things I felt when pregnant but negative tests...

Waiting for new tests to arrive. Its OH birthday tomorrow and it would be a total dream to be able to surprise him! Although I'm not confident!

Typical.... New tests delivered. Went upstairs to take one and af had started...3 days early. I'm out.

Typical.... New tests delivered. Went upstairs to take one and af had started...3 days early. I'm out.

I'm so sorry. I will probably be joining you in the Sept thread... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->