**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Jessylou - I’m so sorry that is happening to you with the chemicals. It is so so hard thinking you are pregnant and then it all goes away again :hugs:I hope that you feel a bit better in a few days and please don’t give up.

Stargirl - that temp certainly looks significant..I hope it is a permanent rise.

Mummy2twokj - that CM looks like it’s quite fertile to be that stretchy. Maybe you have not ovulated yet??

I’m on CD16 today and got a temp drop this morning...I really hope that means egg drop day. We did have the bedroom windows open and it’s been cooler but not sure if that caused it. Waiting and hoping for a temp rise tomorrow. Think I’m going to ignore the OPK’s since I used the cheap ones unless of course when I test later I get an obvious positive/peak.

This group is seeming to be a great successful one so far. Hope everyone has a good day :flower::flower:

View attachment 1086049
Good luck hopefully it is a ovulation drop x I definitely can’t trust them opks if I have ovulated they never gave me a positive! I have like 100 of the things still :growlmad: :laugh2:

That’s me out again
3rd chemical in a row and 4th one since starting this TTC journey in October.
I knew yesterday it was going to be over as all of my very strong pregnancy symptoms suddenly stopped.
Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies. I’m going to withdraw from here for a few days to try and come to terms with all of this but I’ll be thinking of all xx
So sorry :hugs: xx

Congrats to all the bfps.:happydance:

Mega sorry if AF got you or you are seeing bfns.

This thread is so active I miss a lot but wanted to jump on and say I'm rooting for you all. If this is not your cycle, keep the faith that the next will be. Its the only thing that's kept me going, for just about 5 years now...still egg hunting and stalking sticks. I guess you can't find the treasure if you don't dig. Prayers all of our shovels hit some thing good soon.

:hug::dust:

So after me moaning about the One Step green OPK’s not getting dark, I got my positive this morning. Really hoping for me the positive is on the day of ovulation which would go nicely with the temp drop I had this morning. Glad we BD last two nights and possibly will try again tonight. Come on eggie..please come out today!

B59E24E0-8087-4518-8CFF-009452D0192B.jpeg

So after me moaning about the One Step green OPK’s not getting dark, I got my positive this morning. Really hoping for me the positive is on the day of ovulation which would go nicely with the temp drop I had this morning. Glad we BD last two nights and possibly will try again tonight. Come on eggie..please come out today!

View attachment 1086053

Beautiful lines! Have everything crossed for you. The two days before Ov are supposedly the best so you’re in with a great chance!

View attachment 1086053
Good luck! I reckon if you manage tonight too you're in with a fantastic chance!!

Thanks ladies. All this OPK and temp stuff is really fascinating..I was so oblivious when I had my first children! LOL Really hope we timed it right this cycle and there is a good egg that's not gone off.

Thanks ladies. All this OPK and temp stuff is really fascinating..I was so oblivious when I had my first children! LOL Really hope we timed it right this cycle and there is a good egg that's not gone off.

I agree about the fascination with all the goes on in our cycle! I feel like our generation was taught so bloody little about how our own bodies work. I can’t wait to teach my girls about the amazing things their bodies do every month.

that said my eldest will jus have turned 8 when this next baby is due and I’m imaging a lot more questions about where babies come from this time :haha: I so wanna be the cool mum who explains it all and isn’t embarrassed by it. I gotta work on that over the next while!

I agree about the fascination with all the goes on in our cycle! I feel like our generation was taught so bloody little about how our own bodies work. I can’t wait to teach my girls about the amazing things their bodies do every month.

that said my eldest will jus have turned 8 when this next baby is due and I’m imaging a lot more questions about where babies come from this time :haha: I so wanna be the cool mum who explains it all and isn’t embarrassed by it. I gotta work on that over the next while!
Yes my girls are 7 so if I ever get pregnant they are going to be asking! I've always believed in being honest about things with them. I told them they were born by c-section recently and they were fascinated and all they wanted to know was who was first out and who cried the loudest lol Love your ticker! :) :)

Sorry, I manage to get on daily to catch up, life is crazy busy at the moment.

I am away and managed to get all my opks wet :( (i stupidly opened them all and put them all in one pack. im on cycle day 13 and had ovulation pain yesterday and a high opk yesterday- it got lighter today, not sure if I missed the peak? I am hopeful!

Me and OH Baby danced last night, hes away for 2 nights with work now, hopeful it was enough!

congratulations to the positives and sorry to those who AF got!

would you say this test is almost positive?

26AC1700-3CF8-4022-B383-3FEB7A80E0A8.jpeg

Sorry, I manage to get on daily to catch up, life is crazy busy at the moment.

I am away and managed to get all my opks wet :( (i stupidly opened them all and put them all in one pack. im on cycle day 13 and had ovulation pain yesterday and a high opk yesterday- it got lighter today, not sure if I missed the peak? I am hopeful!

Me and OH Baby danced last night, hes away for 2 nights with work now, hopeful it was enough!

congratulations to the positives and sorry to those who AF got!

would you say this test is almost positive?

View attachment 1086055

Oh no about getting them all wet, that sucks. I would say that test is quite negative, there is quite a big discrepancy between the colour of the lines. Maybe you did miss your peak, but good that you got some bd in anyway So hard to keep up with these things when you’re not at home.

Oh no about getting them all wet, that sucks. I would say that test is quite negative, there is quite a big discrepancy between the colour of the lines. Maybe you did miss your peak, but good that you got some bd in anyway So hard to keep up with these things when you’re not at home.
Thanks for looking,
I haven't got a clue, I used the app and it said high? But not peak!

Thanks for looking,
I haven't got a clue, I used the app and it said high? But not peak!

Femometer? I used it a few times and found it really hit and miss depending on how the photo was framed! I could take 5 pics of the same test and get 5 different (not even close!) readings! I’ll attach a picture of my two most recent positive OPKS. It’s such a guessing game in the lead up, but when you get them, you know. But if you had Ov pain and a high test one day it is just possible you missed the peak.

F8BCF6E7-6306-4439-850B-33E7A03D0E03.jpeg

@doggylover im an RN

I'm going to buy a different test today! Lol the only signs I'm getting are my breasts; tingly, some pain on the right, and my nipples could probably cut a person they are so hard they also hurt when rubbed on !
My left clavicle bone (upper shoulder neck area) is having some pain if i breathe in to deep.
Oh and gas!
No AF cycle day 26. Last cycle was only 25 days and my normal cycles are 28 AF expected sunday. Im just praying that since she didnt arrive early this time with all the treatments I'm safe.
Im not getting irritated in which I normally do, but there's so much good news idk why i would be lol.
I really hope 3 follicles and 8 million sperm were enough. Doubtful that I could have multiples if my tests arent darker.

@becca I know the struggle with ovulation sticks but with those I believe they say midday testing is better. Good luck!!

Congrats @doggylover

afm. My app is going crazy. My light tests showed as positive and today I got this 5FDDEBA3-3CC3-4CF3-AA53-CE866E65BDC9.png and it says negative. Darkest test so far. I’ll test later to see if it turns positive

Good morning! I will go back and catch up with everyone over lunchtime!

Temp is looking good this morning! BFN but I'm okay with that. If I am pregnant then I don't know when implantation happened exactly and I know it may take 2-3 days to have enough hcg built up to detect. I'll test again tonight and then tomorrow morning. Based on my last cycle, AF would be due on Sunday so just praying she stays away! Not really having any symptoms other than the last 2 days having times of being super tired- like i had bricks on my eyelids (even took an hour long nap mid morning yesterday while the boys played some mario cart). But in both of my other pregnancies other than being more emotional I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until 5.5-6 weeks so lack of symptoms isn't too concerning. Who knows! I'm excited but also trying to stay reserved about it in case AF shows up

Screenshot_20200814-063433_FF Mobile.jpg

Good morning! I will go back and catch up with everyone over lunchtime!

Temp is looking good this morning! BFN but I'm okay with that. If I am pregnant then I don't know when implantation happened exactly and I know it may take 2-3 days to have enough hcg built up to detect. I'll test again tonight and then tomorrow morning. Based on my last cycle, AF would be due on Sunday so just praying she stays away! Not really having any symptoms other than the last 2 days having times of being super tired- like i had bricks on my eyelids (even took an hour long nap mid morning yesterday while the boys played some mario cart). But in both of my other pregnancies other than being more emotional I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until 5.5-6 weeks so lack of symptoms isn't too concerning. Who knows! I'm excited but also trying to stay reserved about it in case AF shows up

View attachment 1086072

Eeeek you temp is looking fab :) how exciting for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"