**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Had a great positive today. 3 job interviews got offered all 3 so now time to choose.
Started off with what I swore was AF this morning due to cramps, took a nap and nothing. Nipples are hard DH says they always are still slightly sore. Was craving chicken nuggets.
No CM.
Took a test when I got home. I'm such an addict and have terrible line eye

20200813_190653.jpg 20200813_185450.jpg

Had a great positive today. 3 job interviews got offered all 3 so now time to choose.
Started off with what I swore was AF this morning due to cramps, took a nap and nothing. Nipples are hard DH says they always are still slightly sore. Was craving chicken nuggets.
No CM.

View attachment 1086042 View attachment 1086043

I still think I see something. At this point it’s so hard to know if it’s lingering trigger shot or start of bfp. The waiting is killer! I hope it gets darker tomorrow and the coming days!

I still think I see something. At this point it’s so hard to know if it’s lingering trigger shot or start of bfp. The waiting is killer! I hope it gets darker tomorrow and the coming days!
I do to but its 10dpo 12 days past trigger. So hard patiently waiting!!! Gah :(

4 days till testing for me and the premenstrual cramps and breast pain is starting ☹️ Anyone had these symptoms and it be a pregnancy symptom?

@Bre1990 That's amazing, congratulations!! SO nice when you have options so that you can pick what is the best fit for you and your family. And I still feel like I see something on your test. I just don't know much about triggers though so hard to say which way it goes!

@mommy2twokj welcome back! I've got you all updated on the front page for your test date! What are you needing advice on? And post away! i don't think there is much that is TMI for this group :) If you're not comfortable posting a picture, feel free to message me!

@Nixnax thank goodness you are getting some relief from the shingles!!

@Deethehippy wahoo! Sounds like you all have great timing for the month and sending so much baby dust and prayers that this is your month! I love the grasshoppers! I hope it is a good and positive sign. OPKs are looking good!

@salamander91 ugh!! That is so frustrating!! I'm sorry. If you don't think you ovulated, that would definitely explain the lighter period. My cycles after I weaned my oldest were anovulatory and were just a couple of days of light spotting and then it would be done.

@Jft1 Just a couple more weeks to your scan! praying you hear that beautiful strong heartbeat! Oh my, thank you so much for sharing your chart! It really brought me a lot of comfort and had a big sigh when I saw it! Thank you!

@monroea praying that you see something in the next few days on your tests. I didn't have a faint line on my boys until 12 and 13 dpo :hugs:

@KitteyKat2010 FX it's a good sign!!

@Kimmi82 KMFX for you for next week!! It takes willpower to not run out and grab more tests!

@Stargirl1993 ugh, how frustrating!! I hope you get some clear answers in the next day or two. I will say that last month I had a light negative test in the AM, and a positive by the afternoon so it is possible to go from a light line to a positive in a day

@tbfromlv oh no!! How frustrating!! I hope they show up soon for you!

@Alligator :hugs: i hope the time with your DH went well and you guys are able to have some good conversations tonight

@MrsKatie great lines!! Like others have said, I wouldn't compare the darkness/lightness of lines that you've used so close together. Too much can affect it. If you have any more left, you can always test in a couple of days to see progression! So excited for you!! Haha..I just got to your post that you told your hubby to hide all the tests! Love it!

@doggylover AAHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! That is such a beautiful positive!!! I'm sure you're in shock but pinch yourself because it's real! Did you tell your hubby yet or are you going to surprise him?

@Suggerhoney Praying you see a beautiful jump tomorrow in your temps!! I feel so good for you for this month and pray you get your rainbow this month :hugs:

@alanadawn03 It looks positive to me! Is your spotting bright red or more of brown spotting? Some spotting is normal but if it's bright red and doesn't subside or gets any heavier, I would get ahold of your doctor. If it's more of brown spotting, then it's likely old blood and nothing to be concerned about.

-------------------

All caught up! Ladies this thread is moving and the BFPs are starting to roll in!! Officially 10% of our group has gotten positives and so many more still to test!!

-------------
AFM, AF hasn't shown up yet and I'm starting to think this could be an implantation dip from today. No cramping or other typical AF signs so far yet today. I usually will start at least spotting at night the day of a temp fall so still holding my breath a bit and just praying that nothing starts up tonight/in full force tomorrow morning.

I have thought it and said basically all month (aside from this morning) that this month feels so right for me. Before we started trying with each of our boys I knew what month I would get pregnant (3rd month and 1st month). I was disappointed last month when we didn't catch but it also didn't feel right from the time we decided to start trying early- it was always this cycle that "felt right." Praying my sixth sense about it is correct.

I'm trying to just sit and appreciate the fact that this is our last baby. So whether I'm pregnant this month or not, I want to enjoy these last few days of not knowing. Because if I am, then it will be the last time I find out I'm pregnant and I don't want to look back at these days and remember being stressed, impatient or anxious. Just excited and full of anticipation, positivity and joy.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and will talk more with you tomorrow!

4 days till testing for me and the premenstrual cramps and breast pain is starting ☹️ Anyone had these symptoms and it be a pregnancy symptom?

With my last pregnancy, I had all of my usual pre-AF symptoms hit me about 4 days before my period was due. This time, I'm still in limbo but 2 days ago I had all of my usual symptoms and still no period (due in 2-4 days). That's the problem with these hormones- progesterone will cause all your symptoms and it either means pregnancy or period...it would be SO nice if our bodies would give us one clear sign (other than a missed period...something like right at implantation) that says you're pregnant! That way we could skip all of this analyzing! Praying your symptoms turn into a BFP soon!

Hi ladies!
Well we are NTNP but!!!! Yall know the testing addiction is real lol.
Im not 100% sure of my cycle length or if Im even ovulating since Im still breastfeeding my 1 yo girl. So according to my last 2-3 cycles I am having a day or 2 of light spotting when I wipe every 26-28 days and also spotting in the middle of my so called cycle lol
I should be on cd13 and I think my body tried or it actually ovulated yesterday (who knows) so my expected “period” is around the 27 or so. Im really trying not to test before but lets be real, I will be testing early. I might start testing on the 21st. However Im not really hopeful since we only bd once on the 11.
I didnt think I was going to be back at trying since we were convinced we were done having kids and my SO was supposed to get a vasectomy right after BG was born but he backed out saying maybe we werent really done. So I started the mini pill but then just decided to stop them. We let family influence us a lot on whether we should have more kids or not. Our families are against more kids since my oldest is autistic and they feel I will stop giving him the attention he needs which I will not. I always wanted a big family but I also had fertility issues before my oldest. Well Im writing a book now so I need to stop!
Good luck to everyone!

First one was yesterday (cd16) other two are from today (cd17). Im pretty sure i already o.. but im not 100% on what your cm looks like after because i dont normslly check

4B66A7D7-204F-42FF-9445-C8278DF88037.jpeg 0CA24559-419D-4B3A-84DA-815D0D30420A.jpeg D4D07820-44F6-4D0C-B336-3CFAC6421B94.jpeg

That’s me out again
3rd chemical in a row and 4th one since starting this TTC journey in October.
I knew yesterday it was going to be over as all of my very strong pregnancy symptoms suddenly stopped.
Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies. I’m going to withdraw from here for a few days to try and come to terms with all of this but I’ll be thinking of all xx

Hmm.. this mornings temp... not sure wether to believe it or not :shrug:I guess I will find out tomorrow/in a few days.

107C96DC-D9D5-43B4-A132-6A375C95F631.png

I really don't know what it is. I guess it could be a funky AF since this cycle was so long. I don't think I ovulated either so that could affect it.

:hugs:

@doggylover aaaaah!!! Beautiful!

i just gave all the rest of my HPTs to DH to hide them. I can’t obsess. Best of luck to you all!

that’s impressive!! I am keeping all mine (have 18 cheapies left!) and buying a digi today. I also have about 50 opks :haha: as long as this pregnancy progresses well I won’t need them so I dunno what to do with them!

No CM.

View attachment 1086042 View attachment 1086043

Congrats on all the jobs! That’s incredible! What field do you work in?

Help is this positive? Came up like this right away. One day late.

View attachment 1086044

definitely a :bfp:! Congratulations!

I had cramps the two days before yesterday and got my bfp!

@Bre1990 That's amazing, congratulations!! SO nice when you have options so that you can pick what is the best fit for you and your family. And I still feel like I see something on your test. I just don't know much about triggers though so hard to say which way it goes!

@mommy2twokj welcome back! I've got you all updated on the front page for your test date! What are you needing advice on? And post away! i don't think there is much that is TMI for this group :) If you're not comfortable posting a picture, feel free to message me!

@Nixnax thank goodness you are getting some relief from the shingles!!

@Deethehippy wahoo! Sounds like you all have great timing for the month and sending so much baby dust and prayers that this is your month! I love the grasshoppers! I hope it is a good and positive sign. OPKs are looking good!

@salamander91 ugh!! That is so frustrating!! I'm sorry. If you don't think you ovulated, that would definitely explain the lighter period. My cycles after I weaned my oldest were anovulatory and were just a couple of days of light spotting and then it would be done.

@Jft1 Just a couple more weeks to your scan! praying you hear that beautiful strong heartbeat! Oh my, thank you so much for sharing your chart! It really brought me a lot of comfort and had a big sigh when I saw it! Thank you!

@monroea praying that you see something in the next few days on your tests. I didn't have a faint line on my boys until 12 and 13 dpo :hugs:

@KitteyKat2010 FX it's a good sign!!

@Kimmi82 KMFX for you for next week!! It takes willpower to not run out and grab more tests!

@Stargirl1993 ugh, how frustrating!! I hope you get some clear answers in the next day or two. I will say that last month I had a light negative test in the AM, and a positive by the afternoon so it is possible to go from a light line to a positive in a day

@tbfromlv oh no!! How frustrating!! I hope they show up soon for you!

@Alligator :hugs: i hope the time with your DH went well and you guys are able to have some good conversations tonight

@MrsKatie great lines!! Like others have said, I wouldn't compare the darkness/lightness of lines that you've used so close together. Too much can affect it. If you have any more left, you can always test in a couple of days to see progression! So excited for you!! Haha..I just got to your post that you told your hubby to hide all the tests! Love it!

@doggylover AAHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! That is such a beautiful positive!!! I'm sure you're in shock but pinch yourself because it's real! Did you tell your hubby yet or are you going to surprise him?

@Suggerhoney Praying you see a beautiful jump tomorrow in your temps!! I feel so good for you for this month and pray you get your rainbow this month :hugs:

@alanadawn03 It looks positive to me! Is your spotting bright red or more of brown spotting? Some spotting is normal but if it's bright red and doesn't subside or gets any heavier, I would get ahold of your doctor. If it's more of brown spotting, then it's likely old blood and nothing to be concerned about.

-------------------

All caught up! Ladies this thread is moving and the BFPs are starting to roll in!! Officially 10% of our group has gotten positives and so many more still to test!!

-------------
AFM, AF hasn't shown up yet and I'm starting to think this could be an implantation dip from today. No cramping or other typical AF signs so far yet today. I usually will start at least spotting at night the day of a temp fall so still holding my breath a bit and just praying that nothing starts up tonight/in full force tomorrow morning.

I have thought it and said basically all month (aside from this morning) that this month feels so right for me. Before we started trying with each of our boys I knew what month I would get pregnant (3rd month and 1st month). I was disappointed last month when we didn't catch but it also didn't feel right from the time we decided to start trying early- it was always this cycle that "felt right." Praying my sixth sense about it is correct.

I'm trying to just sit and appreciate the fact that this is our last baby. So whether I'm pregnant this month or not, I want to enjoy these last few days of not knowing. Because if I am, then it will be the last time I find out I'm pregnant and I don't want to look back at these days and remember being stressed, impatient or anxious. Just excited and full of anticipation, positivity and joy.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and will talk more with you tomorrow!

I hope you’re right and this month is it! Creepy as it will sound with both my girls (when we were actively trying ttc) I thought after sex “that was it. That’s made our baby” and I did this time as well. We women know stuff :haha:

Jessylou - I’m so sorry that is happening to you with the chemicals. It is so so hard thinking you are pregnant and then it all goes away again :hugs:I hope that you feel a bit better in a few days and please don’t give up.

Stargirl - that temp certainly looks significant..I hope it is a permanent rise.

Mummy2twokj - that CM looks like it’s quite fertile to be that stretchy. Maybe you have not ovulated yet??

I’m on CD16 today and got a temp drop this morning...I really hope that means egg drop day. We did have the bedroom windows open and it’s been cooler but not sure if that caused it. Waiting and hoping for a temp rise tomorrow. Think I’m going to ignore the OPK’s since I used the cheap ones unless of course when I test later I get an obvious positive/peak.

This group is seeming to be a great successful one so far. Hope everyone has a good day :flower::flower:

7B4A6267-6CC7-4A2B-9078-AD2E18C9F44F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->