**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@JJB2 congrats on moving over, how exciting!! And even bd'ing only once can land you preggers! I put your test date down for the 21st but am happy to move it if you'd like!

@mommy2twokj looks like fertile CM to me! After you ovulate it will typically go to more of a creamy, non stretchy, type of mucus. More like lotion. As long as you have that stretchy mucus (egg white cervical mucus or EWCM), keep baby dancing! Good luck!!

@Jessylou4 oh, I am so so sorry :hugs::hugs: totally understand needing to unplug for awhile

@Stargirl1993 looks promising!! I've wondered if you could have missed the leak surge overnight or something. That's why I like the opk + temping combo!

@Jessylou4 oh honey I am so, so sorry. Please take care and I hope next month brings your sticky baby.

@doggylover, how are you feeling? any symptoms? are you testing like crazy??

@Deethehippy yay that's way positive!

@Nixnax how are you feeling today?

@alanadawn03 congratulations!

@mommy2twokj I am terrible at identifying fertile CM cause so many different kinds I get are stretchy BUT I would err on the side of caution and call that fertile. is it super slick?

@JJB2 good luck!

@Suggerhoney how are you sweetie?

@kksy9b eep good luck!

@FTale thanks for your wise words sweetie and good luck to you. Are you TTC your first?

@tdog, hi!

@Stargirl1993 looks good, fx!

@Alligator, how are you, did you have a good talk with the hubby?

--------

I am 4 weeks tomorrow, so so early. Dying to test again and glad DH has hidden them. I talked to the nurse today and she said no need for HCG tests unless I have scary signs (bleeding, intense cramping). Otherwise, she says we just "assume all is well". So I'll try to follow her lead.

Well my opks never got blazing positive but my temp went up today. Kind of upset because we didn’t BD last night, but we did the night before. I didn’t even have ewcm like usual. I just don’t know. I guess time will tell. I’m worried that we didn’t bd yesterday. :(

Sorry for the multiple posts! We are outside playing in the splash pad....well, the boys are playing while I sit in the shade watching watching cute guys run by shirtless and catch up on bnb LOL. So just replying one page at a time!

@FTale I hope you get your forever baby soon. I can't imagine such a long journey and pray it comes to an end soon for you ❤️

@Deethehippy wahoo for a positive opk!! Go catch that (good) egg!!! And I find it all so interesting too!! With each time trying I've added more knowledge and understanding. If I ever have a daughter I will definitely be teaching her all about it so she can understand and have control over her own body and cycle!

@doggylover my oldest is 6 now so I'm not sure if he will ask questions or not. There are a couple great books that explain the process without the actual sex part (not ready for that yet lol). I think I'll just figure it out if the questions come up!

@Becca_89 ugh, sorry about getting all your OPKs wet!! That really sucks! I would say your picture is definitely negative. I'm sure there are some cheapie opks that do, but my understanding is that the cheapies don't show any type of progression. So if it's not a positive, then it's negative. The exception to that being the "almost positive" where it is only JUST under as dark as control. Keep testing and hopefully it turns positive soon for you!

@Bre1990 all sound like positive signs, especially being later than last cycle!!

@Hevalouaddict that's do frustrating with your app! I've heard a lot of hit and miss stories with those readers!

@tdog thank you!! I am praying you are right and the temps just keep going up and that positive comes in the next day or two!

Sorry for the multiple posts! We are outside playing in the splash pad....well, the boys are playing while I sit in the shade watching watching cute guys run by shirtless and catch up on bnb LOL. So just replying one page at a time!

I'm on the way home from holiday, so I'm doing the same :haha:

@MrsKatie I feel like you have the willpower of a saint!! I think I would be telling my hubby to give up the goods LOL. Happy 4 weeks (tomorrow)!!

@tbfromlv I've read a lot that the 1-3 days before ovulation are the best times to have sex and you did that! Assuming you ovulated yesterday (with the temp rise today), you are in with a great chance this month!!

@Bevziibubble thank you for all of your support and encouragement! It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!!

@MrsKatie I feel like you have the willpower of a saint!! I think I would be telling my hubby to give up the goods LOL. Happy 4 weeks (tomorrow)!!

@tbfromlv I've read a lot that the 1-3 days before ovulation are the best times to have sex and you did that! Assuming you ovulated yesterday (with the temp rise today), you are in with a great chance this month!!

@Bevziibubble thank you for all of your support and encouragement! It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!!

Aww, you're very welcome :) I love cheering you all on :)

Well my opks never got blazing positive but my temp went up today. Kind of upset because we didn’t BD last night, but we did the night before. I didn’t even have ewcm like usual. I just don’t know. I guess time will tell. I’m worried that we didn’t bd yesterday. :(
Try not to worry, timings can never be exact because it’s impossible to say exactly what’s going on in there but those swimmers are quite resilient!! Hopefully they were lined up waiting and pounced on the egg.

my cycle has been strange this month temps super steady and no positive opk and possibly early ovulation definitely not got my hopes up for this cycle but it’s okay if I don’t get pregnant this month I have a tattoo booked in on the 7th for my angel baby x

its good you bd day before though better abit to early then late xx wishing you lots of luck :dust:

Femometer? I used it a few times and found it really hit and miss depending on how the photo was framed! I could take 5 pics of the same test and get 5 different (not even close!) readings! I’ll attach a picture of my two most recent positive OPKS. It’s such a guessing game in the lead up, but when you get them, you know. But if you had Ov pain and a high test one day it is just possible you missed the peak.

View attachment 1086056

thank you- thats very helpful! That is the app, I have realised the same thing, it is really hit and miss.
I am hoping I missed the surge anyway!!

Thanks ladies - DH has agreed to couples counselling so I am setting that up today. I have some benefits/coverage through my work so going there first since it's free! But it'll take a bit of time. I think it's slow progress but progress at least.

Thanks ladies - DH has agreed to couples counselling so I am setting that up today. I have some benefits/coverage through my work so going there first since it's free! But it'll take a bit of time. I think it's slow progress but progress at least.

That's really great news to hear :hugs: and you’re right, progress is progress, no matter how slow it can feel. I really hope that the card you’ll get through your benefits will be useful to you both.

Hey again. Little update for me, in CD 13 today and got my US on my ovaries to check follicles from the letrozole 7.5mg I took and I have two huge follicles on my left ovary and some smal ones on my right. waiting at the clinic now to see my fertility doctor and get my trigger shot and then BD and cross my fingers!

1AA1656D-5C6D-48FC-95F9-01ED55208D2F.jpeg

Hey again. Little update for me, in CD 13 today and got my US on my ovaries to check follicles from the letrozole 7.5mg I took and I have two huge follicles on my left ovary and some smal ones on my right. waiting at the clinic now to see my fertility doctor and get my trigger shot and then BD and cross my fingers!

View attachment 1086087

So nice to hear from you, lovely. Fingers crossed one of these follicles is you baby to be!

View attachment 1086087
:hi: Nice to hear from you. Wishing you so much luck with it all, great that there is all those follicles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->