**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

:hugs: I’m sorry af was so gnarly. There is no reason why you couldn’t get pregnant 4 cycles in a row, so let’s hope you do!!

Fingers crossed that af stays away. Enjoy your day out!

:hugs:

I can’t see it, but they don’t photograph well at all I think, so if you see it that’s a better indicator!

I cant see it in the pics either. This phone is supposed to have a good camera :rofl:. Going to test again tonight. I think i went cross eyed for too long

Me and OH didn’t get to BD last night. I had really bad tummy pains (IBS flare up) and didn’t feel well enough. Praying the flare up was caused by a change in hormones due to ovulation. Did have a temp rise this morning but not as high as I would have hoped to prove ovulation happened. I hope BD a few days before if I ovulate today will be enough. Feeling a bit out already now.

NixNax - I can see something faint. Good luck with your next tests!

Stargirl - sorry you are finding it all so stressful with charting. I hope you have ovulated. Perhaps try to BD every other day or so just to cover yourself.

Bre - I’m so sorry AF came :hugs:

Sugger - my temps the same as yours, it’s gone up but not like I hoped. Sounds like you have had lots of cover anyway and hopefully you have ovulated at a good time. Wishing so hard for you hun.

Luv - that’s almost positive! Your body is ready to get going again which is great news.

Have a good day everyone :thumbup:

A239C528-1885-4EDF-A1E9-0CE85F0BECD5.png

@Deethehippy i hope you’re feeling better today. Sorry you missed the chance to bd last night x
Thank you..these flare ups can take a few days to settle but definitely feel better than last night. Soooo hope I ovulated already or I just feel out. Only time will tell now.

How are you feeling today? Any more tests?

@Nixnax I'm seeing something on that test :) xx

@Deethehippy so sorry about the flare up swimmer can last upto 5 days so hopefully there was some there if you ovulate, glad your feeling abit better xx

Thank you ladies, its soooo faint that I'm classing it as BFN unless proven otherwise. Its too much of a squinted. Will test again later and let you know. I have zero going on this cycle. Not even my usual achy boobs.

Thank you..these flare ups can take a few days to settle but definitely feel better than last night. Soooo hope I ovulated already or I just feel out. Only time will tell now.

How are you feeling today? Any more tests?

Yes I tested this morning again :oops: but as I told my husband when he asked how many I’d done, I have to use them up as this will be our last (all being well). Today’s test is a little darker which is great. I’m only 12dpo today so it’s still ridiculously early to even know!

glad you’re feeling better :hugs: what a rubbish time for a flare up to happen when you want to be Dtd. Fingers crossed your previous ‘sessions’ will have you covered.

FCE7E5C1-C4B8-4D41-BD37-E923786C5E98.jpeg

Thanks ladies. I’m feeling very nervous. I know that’s normal at this stage, but I feel more nervous than the last two pregnancies. Almost as if I’m expecting it all to go wrong :( I think when you have more babies, and you know more people who have had babies, you know all the terrible things that can go wrong and it plays on your mind more, if that makes sense?

I ended up going back to sleep for a few hours and I took my temp again just now and it was 37.18? I’m guessing it don’t count though x

Thanks ladies. I’m feeling very nervous. I know that’s normal at this stage, but I feel more nervous than the last two pregnancies. Almost as if I’m expecting it all to go wrong :( I think when you have more babies, and you know more people who have had babies, you know all the terrible things that can go wrong and it plays on your mind more, if that makes sense?

I completely get that. I think i will be on the edge until I hold the baby in my arms. A poor friend of mine lost her baby the day after the 20 week scan to confirm the sex. It made me realise that there is always a risk, even if it is rare at that stage. Hope yours is a determined sticky little bean

I ended up going back to sleep for a few hours and I took my temp again just now and it was 37.18? I’m guessing it don’t count though x

I think it needs to be a minimum of 4 hours sleep, if that helps? That’s why I don’t temp. I never get that much unbroken sleep!

I completely get that. I think i will be on the edge until I hold the baby in my arms. A poor friend of mine lost her baby the day after the 20 week scan to confirm the sex. It made me realise that there is always a risk, even if it is rare at that stage. Hope yours is a determined sticky little bean

Oh I’m so sorry for your friend. A friend of mine lost her baby during birth. Just awful things happen. That’s one of the reasons dh was a bit hesitant to try again. He said we’ve been so lucky up to now, do we want to push that luck?
Your chart is looking great, btw!! Lovely dip at 8dpo and a nice rise again!

I think it needs to be a minimum of 4 hours sleep, if that helps? That’s why I don’t temp. I never get that much unbroken sleep!

Oh I’m so sorry for your friend. A friend of mine lost her baby during birth. Just awful things happen. That’s one of the reasons dh was a bit hesitant to try again. He said we’ve been so lucky up to now, do we want to push that luck?
Your chart is looking great, btw!! Lovely dip at 8dpo and a nice rise again!

Oh wow, your poor friend. Pregnancy is so exciting but scary at the same time.

I thought i was out when my temp started dropping. I was looking back at charts from a couple of years ago when I used to temp, and my high temps were around 36.7 - 36.8 so they are pretty high today. The very high temps are shingles and weather related so I'm not counting those.

I've been on edge since day one so I completely understand I've had a scan and seen baby but I'm a nervous wreck I have another scan Monday but I'm still so nervous that something is wrong :( this is my 7th pregnancy lost 1st at 9 wks, with each one I've been so nervous to the point my last one I had a deal with a scan place to go every month (I get extra scans anyway due to being high risk) xx

I've been on edge since day one so I completely understand I've had a scan and seen baby but I'm a nervous wreck I have another scan Monday but I'm still so nervous that something is wrong :( this is my 7th pregnancy lost 1st at 9 wks, with each one I've been so nervous to the point my last one I had a deal with a scan place to go every month (I get extra scans anyway due to being high risk) xx

While obviously I wish you didn’t feel so nervous, it’s always good to know I’m not the only one. I lost my first as well, at 6 weeks, and with my second pregnancy I was very nervous. I didn’t find out until 8 weeks with my son so I managed to skip it all and honestly, it was the best thing ever.

I had a look and it says 3 hours of sleep x if I’m honest I’m thinking of stopping bbt altogether seems more stress then it’s worth my 5 year old suffers with really bad eczema so often wakes up at night x I’m thinking of getting the extra sensitive ovulation tests for next cycle and testing multiple times a day instead of temping x

Last edited:
My OPK isn’t as dark as yesterday’s so I am going with ovulation yesterday at CD16 and calling today 1DPO. Glad to be in the TWW :) Hoping we did enough.
Worked out that I will be on our little holiday break from 7DPO until 10DPO so won’t be able to do my obsessive testing (I’m not taking HPT’s on holiday). Will just have to test when we get back. Only downside is that if I get a BFN at 10DPO it’s likely to be real. The early BFN’s are better because you can still have some hope but it is what it is. Hopefully being relaxed over implantation time could be a good thing anyway.

257B3A52-2E52-4549-A64A-07EDB8927DA3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->