**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I've been following as much as possible, skimmed over some! Hehe.

Loving the BFP's this is amazing, a lucky month it looks like :D congratulations to everyone with a little bean resident setting up shop, may they stay safe and healthy and grow :dust:

AFM
It looks like I might be FINALLY gearing up to ovulate after almost 5 long months of stopping my medication. The OPK's are getting darker consistently and at last it's not fading away again. Please pray for me that I actually get my positive in the next day or two and my egg pops [-o<

My intended parents were here today anyway for a big KFC feast and play in the garden and we decided to do an insemination anyway just to be safe. Because I thought if I was TTC my own, would I BD tonight based on the tests and i thought yes. So let's go for it.

Keep everything crossed for us that we get into our first two week wait at last please xxx

Oh p.s I took soy isoflavones the 4th-8th of August so I definitely believe in them if I am ovulating a week later!
If we don't catch I'll be taking them again when I start my period. X

Thanks doggy, we can insem whenever we need to basically, the IP's are willing to come whenever I need them. If the test is much darker or hopefully positive tomorrow or the next day then we'll do one day of positive and maybe one the day after positive for good measure.
At the moment I'm still terrified it won't go positive. In which case I'd just have to keep testing and waiting.

Good luck to you too ❤️
Hi hon welccome.
Thank u for ure kind words. Ive have 3 chemical pregnancies since April and reading ure post made me smile so thank you. Good luck to you this cycle.
Im either 2 or 3dpo.

Keeping it all crossed for all us ladies that are still waiting hon.

Wow thats great hon. I had one like that back in June. Good luck hon. Catch that eggy:spermy::dust:

I hope this is our month ladies:dust:[-o<

I will be an August tester!, I'm going to hold out until the 24th to test, I will be 13dpo then. Fingers crossed!! <3

70BE9E03-73FF-4D38-8AC1-8535A71F9C31.png Im going to assume I’ve missed my positive. Line is barely visible today.

Currently on CD34, this is one of the longest cycles I've had in a while. I haven't tested yet since the last one, I don't feel AF coming at all, I'm crampy a little bit but nothing like what I get beforehand. My boobs are hurting, and I have this milky discharge. So we will see what happens!

Aw shucks, so how do I know what day I for sure O? My fertility doctor told me my egg would drop any time.
Yeah the opk picks up hcg so it’s going to stay positive after trigger too. The only thing you do is confirm with temping! Usually you will ovulate around 36 hours after trigger shot.

@kksy9b thank you!!! :flow: I thought today I must be crazy to think I'll see anything but a bfn this cycle. But in the morning 9dpo comes. I dont want to test but I know I will Did you test today? I hope af didnt show. Thank you for support and fx HUGS

@MrsKatie Congrats!!! And thank you. I have one 10 year dd after many losses with the first being my first born. Born too soon right as I started 5th month. So its been a long while since I have been pregnant. Yet, I know its a blessing to have a lil one, and love my dd more and more each day. FX for a hh9!

AfM I either have a stomach bug or early pregnancy symptoms. I guess we will know in the morning. The only thing I have not experienced this cycle is horrible cramps at 6 n 7 dpo. I did get cold type symptoms at 6dpo then gone just like that. My temp dropped as well 6 7 and I didn't temp this morning because I was too busy being sick after taking benadryl for itchy eye...lol. Typing all that made me feel old and whiney. But alas here I am 8dpo with horrible diarrhea (sorry tmi). I promise to tey and sleep tonight to see what my temp says in the morning. I did do a progesterone strip and it said positive for progesterone still. Speaking of which Im due for my next dose.

Have a hopping Saturday night all. Hugs

@FTale, no such thing as TMI here. I am so sorry for your losses. I really hope this is your month. Thank you for your well wishes <3

@LuvallmyH I am so sorry about the losses honey, and so happy to see you back here. May this month bring you the BFP that is your take-home baby!

@KitteyKat2010 the discharge and other symptoms sound very promising!!

@tbfromlv how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle again? Sorry to miss it if you answered already!

@Hevalouaddict good luck, hope you didn't miss it.

Hi to everyone else I missed and sending love and luck!

I got the :witch: today. Fingers crossed for next month now.

Temp is still above cover line and some
Of my other apps have just confirmed ovulation I’ll be due to test around the 23rd.. I don’t have much hope for this cycle as it’s only my 1st proper one after my miscarriage but I guess miracles do happen would be lovely to have a bfp but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->