**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I had a look and it says 3 hours of sleep x if I’m honest I’m thinking of stopping bbt altogether seems more stress then it’s worth my 5 year old suffers with really bad eczema so often wakes up at night x I’m thinking of getting the extra sensitive ovulation tests for next cycle and testing multiple times a day instead of temping x

I wouldnt temp if you dont sleep well, it will just drive you nuts and add unnecessary stress

I had a look and it says 3 hours of sleep x if I’m honest I’m thinking of stopping bbt altogether seems more stress then it’s worth my 5 year old suffers with really bad eczema so often wakes up at night x I’m thinking of getting the extra sensitive ovulation tests for next cycle and testing multiple times a day instead of temping x

I never temped after baby 1 because the kids don’t sleep well. I jus use opk and it works well for me. Definitely try a cycle without temping and see how you get on.

My OPK isn’t as dark as yesterday’s so I am going with ovulation yesterday at CD16 and calling today 1DPO. Glad to be in the TWW :) Hoping we did enough.
Worked out that I will be on our little holiday break from 7DPO until 10DPO so won’t be able to do my obsessive testing (I’m not taking HPT’s on holiday). Will just have to test when we get back. Only downside is that if I get a BFN at 10DPO it’s likely to be real. The early BFN’s are better because you can still have some hope but it is what it is. Hopefully being relaxed over implantation time could be a good thing anyway.

View attachment 1086114

I think being away in the tww is definitely helpful!!

Well, nothing this morning.
So I will take that as i am still in the running. I definitely feel like she is still coming.
Acne breakout and just feels open down there. My right boob and nipple are still sensitive.

Congrats on your bfp doggylover it's so clear already!!!

Sorry I havent been on last month was a bit soul destroying to say the least. Been under alot of stress this month so havent even thought about ttc until the niggling ovulation pains today, not sure if we will try as things are a bit complicated right now. But I promise I will come back & check in on you all xx

Sorry I havent been on last month was a bit soul destroying to say the least. Been under alot of stress this month so havent even thought about ttc until the niggling ovulation pains today, not sure if we will try as things are a bit complicated right now. But I promise I will come back & check in on you all xx
Hugs to you, hope you are ok. :hugs::hugs:

Cd 10. Looks like I’m gonna be an Aug tester after all! Hoping to hold out until the 26th.
264B3652-C1FB-452C-A399-A4A0711D78BF.jpeg CDB99E7C-0638-46E8-A2AB-B0199F7242FB.jpeg

I have never in my life ovulated this early! I did google a bunch, and o on cd 11 is ok. I wonder with that temp jump if it's today though. Fx although not feeling it this month.

Hi ladies.
Had a rise today. I think im 2dpo.
No symptoms or anything yet but im not gonna symptom spot this cycle.
All 3 of my chemicals that ive had this year gave me symptoms and then I just ended up with my heart being broken because those pregnancies didn't stick.
So im not gonna take any notice of any symptoms unless I get to 13dpo and i still have them.
This is the longest I've ever had ttc. 6 months trying and nothing but heartache.
I really hope if we have caught this cycle it will stick.
Im so scared of having a 4th loss in a row.
Not sure when to test. AF shud be due around 28th or 29th August and I want to try and hold off as long as I can.
No dought by 6dpo ill be peeing on things tho lol.
As u all know this is our last month trying and if im out again we will be putting TTC on hold for a few months.
Its just so hard seeing so many BFNs and then getting lines that don't progress.

For some reason im already feeling out. I guess I've just gotten so used to the constant disappointment that alot of the hope I had is now gone.

I only have the very smallest little bit of hope left. Praying AF stays away and I get a balzing :bfp:

Keeping it crossed for you guys to:dust:

@Bre1990 im so sorry hon. Its horrible getting faint lines that dont develop and then AF shows. Sending u big hugs.

@LuvallmyH
Yes u can most certainly get pregnant 4 times in a row hon.
If i am pregnant this cycle it will also be my 4th pregnancy in a row. Sending u lots and lots of sticky baby dust:dust:
Yes I tested this morning again :oops: but as I told my husband when he asked how many I’d done, I have to use them up as this will be our last (all being well). Today’s test is a little darker which is great. I’m only 12dpo today so it’s still ridiculously early to even know!

glad you’re feeling better :hugs: what a rubbish time for a flare up to happen when you want to be Dtd. Fingers crossed your previous ‘sessions’ will have you covered.

View attachment 1086108

Thats a great line hon.

I've been on edge since day one so I completely understand I've had a scan and seen baby but I'm a nervous wreck I have another scan Monday but I'm still so nervous that something is wrong :( this is my 7th pregnancy lost 1st at 9 wks, with each one I've been so nervous to the point my last one I had a deal with a scan place to go every month (I get extra scans anyway due to being high risk) xx

Thats what im worried about. I've had 6 losses all together and my latest one was at almost 11 weeks after seeing it on a scan with a heartbeat at 6 weeks.
Its so hard all the ttc and the 2ww but I also do not enjoy the first trimester.
I want to be in it so bad right now but i know I'll be worrying untill I get well into 2nd trimester and even then I can't really relax untill I hit 24 weeks.
Thats if I even can keep a pregnancy anymore.
I seem to be able to fall pregnant but they don't stick.
Im sure ure be fine hon but i can understand the worry.

I find BBT can be so stressful to sometimes.
Im on my 7th chart now. ](*,)

Here is my chart today. I think Ovulation was on CD13 which is so much better than CD8. I really hope that's a good sign and means I've released a really good strong egg.
I really hope this is our month[-o<20200815_144600.jpg

Cd 10. Looks like I’m gonna be an Aug tester after all! Hoping to hold out until the 26th.
View attachment 1086121 View attachment 1086122

I have never in my life ovulated this early! I did google a bunch, and o on cd 11 is ok. I wonder with that temp jump if it's today though. Fx although not feeling it this month.

Thats a blazing positive opk hon.
Yeah i think O on day 11 is fine hon.
I just think if its day 8 or 9 or less than that's not good
Because ure releasing a pre mature egg. But i think day 11 shud be fine. Really keeping it all crossed for u hon. Ure just a few days behind me.

Hey everyone I have read a lot of the posts just not posted myself. I'm 5dpo today I think . Going to test in a few days. If this isn't my month I am supposed to ovulate the day we go on a road trip next month and that would be super annoying lol.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to test and congrats to those who got their bfp!
I'm really sorry for those of you who have had a loss already this month I will keep you in my prayers :hugs2: Chemical pregnancy is so unfair, to get the excitement of a new addition and have it all taken away so soon.

Hi ladies.
Had a rise today. I think im 2dpo.
No symptoms or anything yet but im not gonna symptom spot this cycle.
All 3 of my chemicals that ive had this year gave me symptoms and then I just ended up with my heart being broken because those pregnancies didn't stick.
So im not gonna take any notice of any symptoms unless I get to 13dpo and i still have them.
This is the longest I've ever had ttc. 6 months trying and nothing but heartache.
I really hope if we have caught this cycle it will stick.
Im so scared of having a 4th loss in a row.
Not sure when to test. AF shud be due around 28th or 29th August and I want to try and hold off as long as I can.
No dought by 6dpo ill be peeing on things tho lol.
As u all know this is our last month trying and if im out again we will be putting TTC on hold for a few months.
Its just so hard seeing so many BFNs and then getting lines that don't progress.

For some reason im already feeling out. I guess I've just gotten so used to the constant disappointment that alot of the hope I had is now gone.

I only have the very smallest little bit of hope left. Praying AF stays away and I get a balzing :bfp:

Keeping it crossed for you guys to:dust:

@Bre1990 im so sorry hon. Its horrible getting faint lines that dont develop and then AF shows. Sending u big hugs.

@LuvallmyH
Yes u can most certainly get pregnant 4 times in a row hon.
If i am pregnant this cycle it will also be my 4th pregnancy in a row. Sending u lots and lots of sticky baby dust:dust:

Thats a great line hon.

Thats what im worried about. I've had 6 losses all together and my latest one was at almost 11 weeks after seeing it on a scan with a heartbeat at 6 weeks.
Its so hard all the ttc and the 2ww but I also do not enjoy the first trimester.
I want to be in it so bad right now but i know I'll be worrying untill I get well into 2nd trimester and even then I can't really relax untill I hit 24 weeks.
Thats if I even can keep a pregnancy anymore.
I seem to be able to fall pregnant but they don't stick.
Im sure ure be fine hon but i can understand the worry.

I find BBT can be so stressful to sometimes.
Im on my 7th chart now. ](*,)

Here is my chart today. I think Ovulation was on CD13 which is so much better than CD8. I really hope that's a good sign and means I've released a really good strong egg.
I really hope this is our month[-o<View attachment 1086125

Thankyou & good luck cd13 is really good! :dust:

Im still in disbelief that I could have ovulated cd15 but I guess time will tell my opks are still extremely light and I’ve had loads of white thick creamy cm sorry for The tmi info x we used conceive plus This cycle I don’t plan on temping next cycle and I’m getting different opks temping drives me crazy :x

Well, nothing this morning.
So I will take that as i am still in the running. I definitely feel like she is still coming.
Acne breakout and just feels open down there. My right boob and nipple are still sensitive.

Last week I felt like my insides were super heavy and about to just drop out my vagina! So could be a good sign!

:hugs: I’m so sorry you’ve been having a rough time.

View attachment 1086121 View attachment 1086122

looks great! Good luck!

Just wanted to share this pic. I’ve never seen an opk so positive lol
View attachment 1086127

Beautiful lines! Fingers crossed for you!

I’m just going to go for it and hope I ovulated when ff says I did so testing date will be 23rd x

So I’m 1DPT and I’m testing out the trigger again, I also took an OPK and it’s dark as heck, yesterday at the fertility clinic my doctor said my egg was about to release any moment so I think today may be it? I didn’t do an OPK yesterday so I don’t have anything to compare to... what do you all think?

14262AE7-0EB6-4F9A-B8DF-E458CE7E511F.jpeg

Hey everyone I have read a lot of the posts just not posted myself. I'm 5dpo today I think . Going to test in a few days. If this isn't my month I am supposed to ovulate the day we go on a road trip next month and that would be super annoying lol.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to test and congrats to those who got their bfp!
I'm really sorry for those of you who have had a loss already this month I will keep you in my prayers :hugs2: Chemical pregnancy is so unfair, to get the excitement of a new addition and have it all taken away so soon.

Hi hon welccome.
Thank u for ure kind words. Ive have 3 chemical pregnancies since April and reading ure post made me smile so thank you. Good luck to you this cycle.
Im either 2 or 3dpo.

Thankyou & good luck cd13 is really good! :dust:

Im still in disbelief that I could have ovulated cd15 but I guess time will tell my opks are still extremely light and I’ve had loads of white thick creamy cm sorry for The tmi info x we used conceive plus This cycle I don’t plan on temping next cycle and I’m getting different opks temping drives me crazy :x

Keeping it all crossed for all us ladies that are still waiting hon.

Just wanted to share this pic. I’ve never seen an opk so positive lol
View attachment 1086127

Wow thats great hon. I had one like that back in June. Good luck hon. Catch that eggy:spermy::dust:

I hope this is our month ladies:dust:[-o<

So I’m 1DPT and I’m testing out the trigger again, I also took an OPK and it’s dark as heck, yesterday at the fertility clinic my doctor said my egg was about to release any moment so I think today may be it? I didn’t do an OPK yesterday so I don’t have anything to compare to... what do you all think?

View attachment 1086129

Is it possible that the opk is picking up the hcg from your trigger? (I’m assuming that’s what is in a trigger if you test it out with a hpt?) Opks can show positive with hcg, I read yesterday that the reason why is to do with LH and HCG being very similar proteins and LH tests pick up on both which is why when you are pregnant you can get a “positive” opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->