• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Started spotting this afternoon. It hit me pretty hard because I have felt SO good about this cycle. DH has been really sweet and we've both had some sad moments tonight. I'm doing better now but took today off being online (other than this post) and going to do the same tomorrow. I'll hop back on Monday afternoon/night to catch up with everyone.

Started spotting this afternoon. It hit me pretty hard because I have felt SO good about this cycle. DH has been really sweet and we've both had some sad moments tonight. I'm doing better now but took today off being online (other than this post) and going to do the same tomorrow. I'll hop back on Monday afternoon/night to catch up with everyone.
I’m so sorry. TTC is the hardest and seeing AF just gets harder. Be kind to yourself :hugs:

I’m assuming I am 2 DPO today although my temp stayed the same as yesterday so Fertility Friend won’t confirm it. CM is going and breasts are tender so pretty sure I ovulated. Hate the TWW! lol

I got the :witch: today. Fingers crossed for next month now.

Sorry ladies :( :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thank you. I can justify going to buy a 'real' test now. I'll do the real one tomorrow. Also a digital as DH will not believe it unless he can see the word 'Pregnant'.

So sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"