• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thanks ladies for your replies! I’m not crazy! It is crazy that I tested based on dreams though... super crappy low back and uterus today... not sure how to feel about that!

Alligator I remember you too!! How old is your little one now?

Hi! Haven’t been on here in years because we have 3 lovely children and are actually TTA (like talking about booking in the snip for DH!)... but I’ve had some strange dreams the past few days that led me to think I needed to test. Just looking for some eyes... I don’t think I’m crazy although the only unprotected BD we have done was on cycle day 5!?! How to explain this to my DH now!! these are 2 different tests CD 21/22 and 9/10 DPO.
View attachment 1086264 View attachment 1086263
Good luck to all you testers who are looking for that magical BFP!!!

Mine looked like that and I'm now 9 weeks xx

I just wanted to Pop in and send you all some hugs!!
Congratulations to all the BFPs( some good lookin’ lines there ;) )
And massive amounts of baby dust to all still trying and waiting to test etc <3 <3

Thanks ladies.
Really hope temp stays up.
I will probably test on Saturday 9dpo.
So nervous really hope i get my BFP and i get good progression and supper sticky healty beanie. Want that for all of us[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Thanks ladies.
Really hope temp stays up.
I will probably test on Saturday 9dpo.
So nervous really hope i get my BFP and i get good progression and supper sticky healty beanie. Want that for all of us[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Got all my fingers crossed for you lovely!! <3

I just wanted to Pop in and send you all some hugs!!
Congratulations to all the BFPs( some good lookin’ lines there ;) )
And massive amounts of baby dust to all still trying and waiting to test etc <3 <3

Good to hear from you hon. I had a 3rd chemical pregnancy last cycle it was awful.
Im now 5dpo and i ovulated on CD13 so really hope this will be my month.
Can't believe ure 8 weeks thats gone so fast.
Hope ure ok

Good to hear from you hon. U had a 3rd chemical pregnancy last cycle it was awful.
Im now 5dpo and i ovulated on CD13 so really hope this will be my month.
Can't believe ure 8 weeks thats gone so fast.
Hope ure ok

ohh hun :( !
i know how awful that is! I have a good feeling this may your month!
Sending you all the hugs & love!
It really has flown in, i have nausea 24/7 its really taking it out me, but im grateful for it ..

Had an early scan on saturday after a scare, little bean is soo dinky .. was very reassuring to see their wee heartbeat flicking away <3

I'm itching to test - is 4 DPO too early?? :rofl::help:

take allll the hpts with ya on hols & have yerself a wee pee on a stick party every morning hehe orrrrr save them all for when ya get back .. might be a lovely little surprise waiting for you ;) ;) x hehe x

take allll the hpts with ya on hols & have yerself a wee pee on a stick party every morning hehe orrrrr save them all for when ya get back .. might be a lovely little surprise waiting for you ;) ;) x hehe x
I don't know what to dooooo...I normally pee on about 20 between 6-9DPO but I wanted to go away without the stress. Maybe I'll sneak a few in my bag and only test if I get symptoms. lol
Glad you are doing well apart from the sickness but like you say it is kind of reassuring too x

I don't know what to dooooo...I normally pee on about 20 between 6-9DPO but I wanted to go away without the stress. Maybe I'll sneak a few in my bag and only test if I get symptoms. lol
Glad you are doing well apart from the sickness but like you say it is kind of reassuring too x

Hehe sneak a couple and save the big ones for when you get back if you have squinters on hols :D Got my fingers crossed for you xx

thankyou, yeah definitely.. im just grateful that this one seems to be sticking, a big part of me cannot let go of the anxiety that its gonn end but trying so hard to keep positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->