• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@kksy9b that's so great your husband has made sure he will be available. That's really supportive of him.
Well I'm due the 25th if you want to put me down for a date lol

I'm 8dpo today, I think. Still having cramps. My husband is convinced I am pregnant with a boy because he says I'm short fused this week but I don't think so lol.

When do you think you will start testing or will you wait to see if AF arrives? Good luck to you!

Haha thank you Bev I hope so too

Dee: probably I will test the day after tomorrow (10dpo). I have been pregnant three times and two of those I got a faint line on 10dpo and the other 11dpo but it was a chemical.
Fx for you to get a positive this cycle !!

Well today I am 4DPT and 3DPO, tests are still super dark, doesn’t appear the trigger is letting up at all so far.

1F0B66C5-D35D-4A61-ACD3-F9BBE75B5A6D.jpeg

Good to hear from you @Jft1. I wouldn't worry too much about symptoms...although tiredness is certainly a symptom hehe :) With my DD most of my symptoms started around 6 weeks from what I recall! I had some minor breast tenderness before then but nothing to write home about, and I have that often now with PMS symptoms too, so funny how our bodies change!

Booked a marital counselling appointment for DH and I on Thursday so I hope that goes well and brings us some steps and a path to resolution!

@Becca_89 of course! And it could be late ovulation but it could also be a secondary estrogen surge. I don't get it much anymore (but generally speaking I don't have as much CM as I used to) but for years and years around 2-3 dpo I would have another surge of ewcm. If you google "secondary estrogen surge after ovulation" you can look up more info about it. Definitely won't hurt to do an OPK just to make sure but don't want you to be concerned if it's negative.

@Jft1 good to hear from you! Sorry that it's a bit rough for you right now. I got pregnant with my youngest the same month he turned 2...its a totally different ballgame when you have a baby/toddler and are pregnant! Take as much time for yourself as you can and soak in those snuggles with your oldest! I never had any pregnancy symptoms kick in until 5.5/6 weeks and it makes things so stressful! But you are having symptoms- exhaustion! I'm sure the rest will kick in soon enough. Did you have a lot of nausea etc with your oldest?

@Nixnax no denying that!!! Does it feel more real yet for your husband? :happydance::happydance:

@doggylover thank you! I'm praying this cycle we catch

@Deethehippy glad all your tests came in! Now you won't have to wonder on your trip if you have tests at home waiting when you get back! Are your kiddos going on the trip with you or just you and DH?

@autumnal I've got you moved to the 25th! And hopefully your hubby is right!! Big emotional swings were my first (and really only) symptom in my tww with my boys. Not too much longer to testing!! And yes, I'm so grateful for my husband and how supportive of trying to have another baby he is now.

@PinkCupcakes how long does it typically take to test out a trigger?

@Alligator that's great you were able to get an appointment so quickly! Praying it becomes a really positive step forward for you all

---------------
I'll be off the rest of the day but will get back on tonight to catch up! My typical period migraine is usually gone by now (CD3) but is hanging around this time....the 3 glasses of wine last night probably didn't help LOL. But otherwise AF is being kind this month and I think will be done in the next day so pretty quick! Hope you all have a great day!

@Becca_89 of course! And it could be late ovulation but it could also be a secondary estrogen surge. I don't get it much anymore (but generally speaking I don't have as much CM as I used to) but for years and years around 2-3 dpo I would have another surge of ewcm. If you google "secondary estrogen surge after ovulation" you can look up more info about it. Definitely won't hurt to do an OPK just to make sure but don't want you to be concerned if it's negative.

@Jft1 good to hear from you! Sorry that it's a bit rough for you right now. I got pregnant with my youngest the same month he turned 2...its a totally different ballgame when you have a baby/toddler and are pregnant! Take as much time for yourself as you can and soak in those snuggles with your oldest! I never had any pregnancy symptoms kick in until 5.5/6 weeks and it makes things so stressful! But you are having symptoms- exhaustion! I'm sure the rest will kick in soon enough. Did you have a lot of nausea etc with your oldest?

@Nixnax no denying that!!! Does it feel more real yet for your husband? :happydance::happydance:

@doggylover thank you! I'm praying this cycle we catch

@Deethehippy glad all your tests came in! Now you won't have to wonder on your trip if you have tests at home waiting when you get back! Are your kiddos going on the trip with you or just you and DH?

@autumnal I've got you moved to the 25th! And hopefully your hubby is right!! Big emotional swings were my first (and really only) symptom in my tww with my boys. Not too much longer to testing!! And yes, I'm so grateful for my husband and how supportive of trying to have another baby he is now.

@PinkCupcakes how long does it typically take to test out a trigger?

@Alligator that's great you were able to get an appointment so quickly! Praying it becomes a really positive step forward for you all

---------------
I'll be off the rest of the day but will get back on tonight to catch up! My typical period migraine is usually gone by now (CD3) but is hanging around this time....the 3 glasses of wine last night probably didn't help LOL. But otherwise AF is being kind this month and I think will be done in the next day so pretty quick! Hope you all have a great day!
It'll be me and OH and our twin girls :) The older two are working and ages 18 and 20 so should be ok to look after themselves for a few days! I will leave them food. I am glad AF isn't being too brutal and I hope your head clears soon.

@kksy9b yes he is much better today. In his own words he's "come to terms" with it now :rofl:. He is a funny creature

I did a hcg by accident instead of an opk- then tested my opk, these are my results, with no idea when ovulation is/going to be.

I am sure I can see a squinter?

A2AC5C20-9F82-46C4-AC3D-63C559A9224C.jpeg

@kksy9b thank you, thats interesting! I will
Definitely look into this, very helpful info, I have a lot to learn xx

Hi! Haven’t been on here in years because we have 3 lovely children and are actually TTA (like talking about booking in the snip for DH!)... but I’ve had some strange dreams the past few days that led me to think I needed to test. Just looking for some eyes... I don’t think I’m crazy although the only unprotected BD we have done was on cycle day 5!?! How to explain this to my DH now!! these are 2 different tests CD 21/22 and 9/10 DPO.
84707EAA-ED62-4F46-B914-8D3D82FA904C.jpeg AAC86E98-D294-4057-AF4E-D83C2F291A69.jpeg
Good luck to all you testers who are looking for that magical BFP!!!

Hi! Haven’t been on here in years because we have 3 lovely children and are actually TTA (like talking about booking in the snip for DH!)... but I’ve had some strange dreams the past few days that led me to think I needed to test. Just looking for some eyes... I don’t think I’m crazy although the only unprotected BD we have done was on cycle day 5!?! How to explain this to my DH now!! these are 2 different tests CD 21/22 and 9/10 DPO.
View attachment 1086264 View attachment 1086263
Hi! I remember you!!

And yes I see it on that second test!

Oh dear...6dpo and already craving chocolate.. :-k:-(

looks positive to me I’ve inverted it for you hope you didn’t mind x

E053BC60-5FD4-4E8F-87D4-3D57532C6732.png

Hi ladies my temp shot right up today to 37.02.
My cross hairs are back and im 5DPO.

Im getting thick white cm
I've been having niggly headaches
Itchy skin and boobs
Peeing alot
Lower backache and mild cramps like AF but loads milder.
Twinges in overies

I really hope these are all good signs.
I mite start testing on Saturday at 9dpo.
Im very nervous.

I see that line for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->