• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thanks ladies for your replies! I’m not crazy! It is crazy that I tested based on dreams though... super crappy low back and uterus today... not sure how to feel about that!

Alligator I remember you too!! How old is your little one now?

She just turned 2 last month! Time flies.

@Suggerhoney I knew your temp yesterday was just a fluke, that's great news it shot back up today. All great signs as well, fx for you. I have a good feeling this month, a later ovulation is a great start!

take allll the hpts with ya on hols & have yerself a wee pee on a stick party every morning hehe orrrrr save them all for when ya get back .. might be a lovely little surprise waiting for you ;) ;) x hehe x

Thank you i really hope ure right and this is my month.
I've had headaches for about 3 days in a row now.
I hope its a good sign.
Very nervous about testing. Just hope if i am this one sticks. My heart can not cope with any more losses.

She just turned 2 last month! Time flies.

@Suggerhoney I knew your temp yesterday was just a fluke, that's great news it shot back up today. All great signs as well, fx for you. I have a good feeling this month, a later ovulation is a great start!

Thanks hon.
I hope this will be it.

Need some advice: I haven't gotten a period since July 13th, I have irregular cycles and we are taking the "go with the flow" approach....so my question would be is, since I have gotten my period and it will be 6 weeks this upcoming Monday, should I call the doctor or just go with the flow and see what happens.

A look back at this cycle, it was normal....I don't feel different at all, nor do I feel AF is coming (usually I get crampy the day before), I have had crampy days but AF still didn't show up.

At this point I would love for AF to come so I can go for the next cycle ;)

Is there any chance I could still be pregnant, and not show a positive yet!

Need some advice: I haven't gotten a period since July 13th, I have irregular cycles and we are taking the "go with the flow" approach....so my question would be is, since I have gotten my period and it will be 6 weeks this upcoming Monday, should I call the doctor or just go with the flow and see what happens.

A look back at this cycle, it was normal....I don't feel different at all, nor do I feel AF is coming (usually I get crampy the day before), I have had crampy days but AF still didn't show up.

Has been known that pregnancy tests haven't shown but blood draw has :shrug: if your normally regular I'd be inclined to ring the doc xx

my first pregnancy I had negative tests and negative bloods. I was sent for a scan because I was bleeding and that’s when they found I was MCing Twin 1 but twin 2 looked fine. When I fell pregnant with my second set of twins I had a barely visible positive and weak bloods. I carried my boys to 33 weeks but my bloods were terrible all through

I have af like cramps! I started off with some mild cramping last night it felt like it was in my back and it’s the same this morning! Agh.. :-( I guess there’s always next cycle!

I have af like cramps! I started off with some mild cramping last night it felt like it was in my back and it’s the same this morning! Agh.. :-( I guess there’s always next cycle!

Thats the only thing I had before my BFP, back aches. Good luck

Just took an OPK, haven't taken one since 5pm yesterday and its now 7.46am here, its a strong positive.

we BD early hours today, when is it likely I will ovulate? Hopefully its enough!

when the pregnancy test dried last night,
You could see the line was a shadow on the side of a ghost line (where the line test line was)

so looks like late ovulation! Xx

image.jpg

You say you have irregular cycles - is this cycle much longer than normal? I have had irregular cycles all my life, and I know what you mean about just wanting af to come. It’s a real pain not ever knowing for sure what is going on or when is the best time. Recently I had 4 cycles of 35 days and thought I was”cured”! But then my last cycle I didn’t ovulate until day 48!

Do you know when, or if, you ovulated? If yes and it’s longer than 14 days after ovulation then get in touch with your dr if hpt is negative.

But if you haven’t ovulated yet and if very irregular cycles are your norm, I’d say just ride it out. But if this is longer than ever before contact your dr

Morning everyone. I’m now 5DPO (I’ll drive everyone mad with my daily DPO updates) Nothing much to report here except needed to pee twice in the night and slightly achey hips?? Do have a few other ‘symptoms’ but they are usual at this point in my cycle. :coffee:

How is everyone doing today?

Last night I was going to clean my bathroom, and it smelled so bad in there I almost threw up. I asked my husband to check it out and he couldn't smell anything. Very suspicious!! I'll test tmrw morning (10dpo)! I also have a headache this morning. During my last pregnancy I was nauseated the entire 38weeks and had migraines constantly. I hope that these horrible symptoms are not for nothing lol

Hopefully :) it can be difficult to remember what is a normal AF symptom, because I never pay much attention to that, lol!

@doggylover congratulations on your pregnancy!! Hooray for #4!

Hehe I am old so I often need to pee more but hopefully it means something :)
I have seen a lot of people say their first symptom was being very thirsty and having to pee constantly. So I hope it means good things for you!

I always have to pee as well. Small bladder club lol.

I have seen a lot of people say their first symptom was being very thirsty and having to pee constantly. So I hope it means good things for you!

I always have to pee as well. Small bladder club lol.
Thank you. Your symptoms do sound promising, I had heightened smell and felt sick over certain things on my chemical cycle at 9DPO..it did end as a chemical obviously but I had some real pregnancy symptoms for a few days. Wishing you good luck for when you test.

You say you have irregular cycles - is this cycle much longer than normal? I have had irregular cycles all my life, and I know what you mean about just wanting af to come. It’s a real pain not ever knowing for sure what is going on or when is the best time. Recently I had 4 cycles of 35 days and thought I was”cured”! But then my last cycle I didn’t ovulate until day 48!

Do you know when, or if, you ovulated? If yes and it’s longer than 14 days after ovulation then get in touch with your dr if hpt is negative.

But if you haven’t ovulated yet and if very irregular cycles are your norm, I’d say just ride it out. But if this is longer than ever before contact your dr

Well the only regular cycles I have had were on birth control...when I'm off birth control they are irregular...I have no idea if I even ovulated or nothing. I think like you mentioned I am going to ride it out, maybe I ovulated later...I guess we will just see what happens ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->