• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Tropicsgirl I think you should talk to your dr about mid-cycle bleeding - has it happened before? Could it be an anovulatory cycle that’s just short? What CD are you on?

stargirl can’t wait to see your test!

alligator GL with the counselling! Good on you guys for working on things. We have done counselling a few one offs over the years and it always helps!!

afm, test is the same today! Colour in person but barely anything on the pic! Haven’t really ever paid attention to darkening tests, usually just one and done but want to get a good solid result before breaking the news to DH... did call my midwife and get on with their practice with a due date of April 30. So hopefully this baby bean sticks around :)

somehow I missed your bfp! Congrats!! Like @Alligator i’d love to see your tests :mrgreen:

5dpo and feel nothing. I already feel out. I have horrendous back and shoulder pain even though I’ve been in the pool for 2 hours

somehow I missed your bfp! Congrats!! Like @Alligator i’d love to see your tests :mrgreen:
Well I’m not sure if it’s a BFP cause I’ve never had tests this light before, but I’m just calling it that :lol: I’ll be elated if it sticks but also feeling super guilty because we agreed to be done and my husband definitely doesn’t want anymore. I know he will adjust and love this baby... we’re Christians and both totally believe that children are a blessing and that God is in control. Still though I’ve got this pit in my stomach about telling him once my lines are convincing enough.

@Reiko_ctu I see lines. Not sure how many dpo you but FX they get darker and darker!!!

I was really bad at charting this month and don’t really have a definitive O date... I think I must have O’d early because we used protection once AF was done... I think this is 11 or 12 dpo according to ewcm... and I usually get lines like this at 8-9dpo in my previous pregnancies! I only have one test left... will I be able to hold out till tomorrow FMU? Or a 4 hr hold tonight :confused:

Well still no sign of my trigger fading any day soon.

View attachment 1086304

last cycle at this time, seems it was out fast last cycle.

View attachment 1086305

Gosh that line is still strong. Hope it fades ASAP.

These were from 10am, mid day urine not super concentrated...View attachment 1086307View attachment 1086308

Very clear! I’m sure your husband will be delighted, once he gets his head around the surprise!

@LuvallmyH :haha: so true. Days 1-6 dpo are the worst imo!!!

Hi all :)

Kksby thank you for thinking of me!

I still haven't had a positive opk or smiley face :sad2:
The darkest test I have had so far was the evening of the 17th and I had lots of ewcm from about the 15th-18th.
So we did do insems the 15th and 17th to be safe.

But the tests seem to be looking darker again today!! :dohh::shrug::wacko:

I have a pelvic ultrasound scan today at 2:40pm because I convinced my GP to check me for PCOS haha. I'm praying they'll be able to tell me if I have alresdy ovulated or if it looks like I'm going to?! But it's not a proper fertility scan so maybe not.

So I could either be 2dpo or still waiting.. watch this space and send me some love. I was so upset and wound up about it last night I cried. This is not healthy for us!

Hugs to you all :hugs:
They will definitely be able to tell if you ovulated because they will be checking out your ovaries. You may have to actually ask the technician because they aren’t always very talkative and either tell you nothing at all or only tell you about the main thing you’re there for lol

@Deethehippy EXACT same thing going on with my chart. I think zero increase in the last 2-3 days. To be fair I’m not waking at the same time now and I’ve woken up very cold (some weird cold front came through and we still had a fan on.. and I’m a mouth breather soo there’s that!) I keep thinking I didn’t actually ovulate but... I think I did? This is a strange cycle for me. I guess I will find out one way or another huh?

They will definitely be able to tell if you ovulated because they will be checking out your ovaries. You may have to actually ask the technician because they aren’t always very talkative and either tell you nothing at all or only tell you about the main thing you’re there for lol

@Deethehippy EXACT same thing going on with my chart. I think zero increase in the last 2-3 days. To be fair I’m not waking at the same time now and I’ve woken up very cold (some weird cold front came through and we still had a fan on.. and I’m a mouth breather soo there’s that!) I keep thinking I didn’t actually ovulate but... I think I did? This is a strange cycle for me. I guess I will find out one way or another huh?
I think the batteries are a bit low on my thermometer so maybe that affects it? It wouldn’t even beep when I tried this afternoon. Must get OH to change them for me and see if it makes any difference. I don’t think the temperatures are an exact science but would be nice to see an increase or an implantation dip. Good luck to you x

6dpo still having headaches.
Had some pains in overies.
And feeling really hot.
Temp was 37.02 again today.
Been feeling drained and haven't had much energy.
My skin is itchy.
Feeling out :-(

Need some advice: I haven't gotten a period since July 13th, I have irregular cycles and we are taking the "go with the flow" approach....so my question would be is, since I have gotten my period and it will be 6 weeks this upcoming Monday, should I call the doctor or just go with the flow and see what happens.

A look back at this cycle, it was normal....I don't feel different at all, nor do I feel AF is coming (usually I get crampy the day before), I have had crampy days but AF still didn't show up.

At this point I would love for AF to come so I can go for the next cycle ;)

Is there any chance I could still be pregnant, and not show a positive yet!

If I’m honest I would call the doctor and tell them the situation x

Hi all :)

Kksby thank you for thinking of me!

I still haven't had a positive opk or smiley face :sad2:
The darkest test I have had so far was the evening of the 17th and I had lots of ewcm from about the 15th-18th.
So we did do insems the 15th and 17th to be safe.

But the tests seem to be looking darker again today!! :dohh::shrug::wacko:

I have a pelvic ultrasound scan today at 2:40pm because I convinced my GP to check me for PCOS haha. I'm praying they'll be able to tell me if I have alresdy ovulated or if it looks like I'm going to?! But it's not a proper fertility scan so maybe not.

So I could either be 2dpo or still waiting.. watch this space and send me some love. I was so upset and wound up about it last night I cried. This is not healthy for us!

Hugs to you all :hugs:
You could have faild ovulation and your body is trying again!! Good luck!! x
Hi everyone! Nothing new to report here really - just going through the motions. Have counseling with hubby tomorrow. Hoping it goes well. It's stupid hot where I live and I'm over it. bring on fall!hehehe
Hope everything goes well with counselling tomorrow and you and hubby get on track x

5dpo and feel nothing. I already feel out. I have horrendous back and shoulder pain even though I’ve been in the pool for 2 hours
hopefully it’s just to early! good luck!! x

These were from 10am, mid day urine not super concentrated...View attachment 1086307View attachment 1086308

I deffo see lines!! How exciting! Good luck!! x

6dpo still having headaches.
Had some pains in overies.
And feeling really hot.
Temp was 37.02 again today.
Been feeling drained and haven't had much energy.
My skin is itchy.
Feeling out :-(

that’s a lovely high temp! so excited for you I really hope you get your bfp ! x good luck!!
I am sooo tired and my nipples and boobs hurt. I know it can’t be a symptom at 5 dpo but why does post O symptoms have to feel so like what you expect from a pregnancy? My body is torturing me.

Also anyone who does charts... do my temps all look too low so far? there was no increase today at all.

View attachment 1086293

I think your chart looks lovely and you can see the temp shift! Your temps are really stable I really hope you get your bfp this month!! x good luck!! .

I really hope I haven’t forgotten to reply to anyone this thread moves really fast and I’m still getting use to how to use this forum :lol:

I had my ultrasound. I love having a good look at my organs :huh:

Everything is totally healthy and normal. My right ovary was active with several good looking follicles. My left a bit more sleepy with 2 or 3 follicles visible but that one was harder for her to see.
My lining is currently 4mm thick and she didn't think I'd ovulated yet, but I don't have a dominant follicle so I'm not just about to either.

So looks like good things are happening and my LH is definitely on the up looking at the tests. Just praying it's my turn to ov soon, after 5 months of waiting :coffee:

I think I'll wait a bit easier now though, I was so scared something was wrong before which made it harder.

Suger - you are not out at 5dpo! I don't have any symptoms in the tww when I'm actually pregnant haha. My symptoms usually wait till about 7 weeks then hit me like a freight train. Good luck x

I had my ultrasound. I love having a good look at my organs :huh:

Everything is totally healthy and normal. My right ovary was active with several good looking follicles. My left a bit more sleepy with 2 or 3 follicles visible but that one was harder for her to see.
My lining is currently 4mm thick and she didn't think I'd ovulated yet, but I don't have a dominant follicle so I'm not just about to either.

So looks like good things are happening and my LH is definitely on the up looking at the tests. Just praying it's my turn to ov soon, after 5 months of waiting :coffee:

I think I'll wait a bit easier now though, I was so scared something was wrong before which made it harder.

Suger - you are not out at 5dpo! I don't have any symptoms in the tww when I'm actually pregnant haha. My symptoms usually wait till about 7 weeks then hit me like a freight train. Good luck x

glad everything went well @Mummafrog! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"