• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

My temps seem abit up and down not sure if it’s because I wasn’t consistent with times the few times after ovulation but I think my charts looking okay. I’m hoping to have gone back to my 25 day cycles after my miscarriage in June x

9661990F-2B22-4D54-ABAC-D8F7FF525799.png

So me and OH just BDed and I’m having the worst pressure full pain in my abdomen, thought maybe at first I had to poo but nothing just pressure and pain! Ugh. Ouch!!!

Good evening ladies,

I talked to my ob-gyn and they aren't really too concerned. Since I do have irregular cycles (when I'm off birth control, which I just recently came off)...my cycles have been out of whack, I'm sure that it will take a while and who knows maybe a surprise BFP will be in store for us. My last three cycles have been: June 17, June 26, July 13, I guess we will see what happens. I really don't think I could take my temp once I start a new cycle...just because I don't sleep very well (with the toddler waking up, schoolwork, and chores!) I don't sleep much!!! :) My life will start to get busier next week, when I start college courses (9 credits)...so I'm sure my mind will be somewhat off of getting pregnant (hopefully!). As far as testing again for a BFP, I might wait until next week sometime :)

Tropicsgirl I think you should talk to your dr about mid-cycle bleeding - has it happened before? Could it be an anovulatory cycle that’s just short? What CD are you on?

stargirl can’t wait to see your test!

alligator GL with the counselling! Good on you guys for working on things. We have done counselling a few one offs over the years and it always helps!!

afm, test is the same today! Colour in person but barely anything on the pic! Haven’t really ever paid attention to darkening tests, usually just one and done but want to get a good solid result before breaking the news to DH... did call my midwife and get on with their practice with a due date of April 30. So hopefully this baby bean sticks around :)

I am on CD 15. I have to admit my last AF was weird. It only lasted 4 days and was not very heavy at all. Normally AF last 6 days and is heavier. I’m bleeding quite a bit more now..looks like full blow AF...but I’m not expecting AF to arrive until around sept. 5th.

I’m actually have an appointment with my doctor early next month, for a different reason but I’ll definitely bring this up. This has only happened once since I got off BC though so I’m wondering if it was just an anovulatory cycle.

Congrats on the positive - how exciting! Hope it gets darker for you!

BFN I had a idea that would be the case absolutely gutted :cry:

my temp is still up but that’s about it! Have a feeling I’m out anyways :sad1:

B4B216DE-0475-42B1-AE04-3375BC524637.jpeg EC62C961-391A-4689-8E56-E0DDD47124F0.png

Stargirl1993 - 8 dpo is very early for a positive, you still have time! I know you got one that early before but maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought that time and ever pregnancy is different!

Tropicsgirl - I hope that your new cycle will be a more regular one. Sometimes we can just get a few wonky ones here and there.

Pinkcupcakes - do you get irritable bowel at all? Mine can flare up after BD (sorry TMI) hope the discomfort goes away soon.

I’m 6 dpo today and a temp drop..not enough for a implantation dip and too early for AF. Must change the batteries in my thermometer. Not feeling it this month tbh but know it’s still early.

853AC0FB-4214-4CD7-90E7-D4A5CCBB5AF5.png

Told my DH and he was lovely. I can finally be Properly excited about this baby! Praying for a sticky bean!! Now for the sickness though... hoping I don’t have HG with this one!

stargirl with my 3 pregnancies I’ve had 2 positives at 9dpo and 1 that was stark white bfn at 11 dpo and then BFP at 12dpo. So it really doesn’t mean you’re out just cause you usually have a BFP by 8 dpo! Test again in a few days! Or... test every day if you have the cheapies lying around haha!!

Today I tested (10dpo) and I feel absolutely sick as a dog from the moment I got out of bed like my last pregnancy - and I got a super squinter! It barely is visible on a picture but it's pink in person. I'm so excited and very shocked that it happened so quickly as it took a year to get pregnant with my last baby. Definitely not showing DH yet as he will just say he can't see the line lol but he already has his suspicions. Here are my symptoms:

3-5 dpo: small amount yellow CM
7 dpo: very bad cramps. I thought I was out, felt like AF
8-9 dpo: fatigue. Acid reflux. Nausea. Headache. We drove to the beach and I said I wanted to eat honey and my DH said uhh I think you are pregnant. I've been going to bed at 8pm sometimes
10dpo: I feel like death warmed over!
I will try to post an image in a sec

@autumnal yay congrats, look forward to more tests. My DH didn't believe any tests with lines. Had to wait for a digi before he believed me!

@Reiko_ctu amazing news that your DH was good about you. Congrats

@Deethehippy get that battery changed. When will you start testing?

Autumnal - 10 dpo is still early, your line looks good. I understand the worry though. FX it gets darker tomorrow.

NixNax - no doubt I will test today and tomorrow lol but then we go away and next test will be 10/11 dpo!

@autumnal that’s a beautiful :bfp:!! Congratulations! I don’t think it’s to faint at all for 10dpo, looks like mine with my last two pregnancies, both bfp at 10dpo.

Congrats Autumn!

Fx if you are still waiting to test
:dust:

Big hugs if af has showed. Mine should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

Gonna slowly walk to July thread if there is one.

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"