**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thaj
I see something!!!!! More tests ASAP!

That’s really wonderful news, alligator. I’m so pleased to hear he is feeling ready to move forward and have you all back together. Hopefully he is feeling better within himself.

@Suggerhoney that temp rise looks very good!!

Thanks hon. I tested and BFN but only 7dpo. Really hope the temp rise means a BFP is coming.

Thaj
I see something!!!!! More tests ASAP!

That’s really wonderful news, alligator. I’m so pleased to hear he is feeling ready to move forward and have you all back together. Hopefully he is feeling better within himself.

@Suggerhoney that temp rise looks very good!!

Thanks hon. I tested and BFN but only 7dpo. Really hope the temp rise means a BFP is coming.

I'm currently 8/9dpo and wasn't due to test until the 24th but here I am with a test to show!. I'm feeling really down and disappointed today, don't feel like its ever going to happen!. Trying to snap myself out of it but just don't have much hope this month and guess I was heavily emotionally invested in the cycle than I thought!.

Any way here's the test, I thought I could see a line but its super faint to might not mean anything, I've never used this brand before.

View attachment 1086355
I might be able to make something out. I totally get being more emotionally invested. It’s like we start out saying it is what it is. Until it isn’t. And a bfn shatters us. I hate ttc and the heartache it brings. Fx for that line to get darker!

Thanks ladies - I am hopeful. I know everything won't be all solved or all better tomorrow but I *think* we're on the right path. And if we have to wait another few months to TTC that's okay, in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world, I'm 34 (well in 10 days I will be) so I have lots of time.

@PinkCupcakes yes, if it happens, it does so during the day time but mostly around high noon after 7dpo. My progesterone is usually pretty high at that point.

FX its a good sign for you.

Thanks ladies - I am hopeful. I know everything won't be all solved or all better tomorrow but I *think* we're on the right path. And if we have to wait another few months to TTC that's okay, in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world, I'm 34 (well in 10 days I will be) so I have lots of time.

I'm glad things seem to be getting back on the right path. Hopefully you'll be back ttc soon :hugs: x

I think my body is making up for the 12 week cycle by giving me an extra long period. CD10 and still bleeding ](*,)

Is it annoying if I keep posting test progression here for a few days? Or is there another thread for test progression?

Thanks bump! Not sure about the protocol. My previous pregnancies I’ve always had nice strong lines and never kept testing... this one is taking a long time to get dark. However between waking in the night with a toddler and a kitten I often sit down to pee and then forget to save my FMU for a test.... and I drink tons of water during the day so I have really diluted urine... so I’m guessing that’s why my tests aren’t too dark yet at 13dpo! It’s there though and darker today than yesterday. Today’s was at 1:30, pretty clear urine and just a 2 hr hold. ETA: AF is due tomorrow or Saturday based on my cycles... they have been 24-26 days!! A3CE8726-6D03-4027-8B15-FB8D8027F3F2.jpeg

I think my body is making up for the 12 week cycle by giving me an extra long period. CD10 and still bleeding ](*,)
That’s really crappy. I’m sorry!! I hope things get on for you soon here! Is that worrying for you at all or pretty in the range of your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->