**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Looks darker to me and we always love to see progression.

I think its a bit darker today. Good luck.

@LuvallmyH totaly relate to everything in ure post. Ttc is so hard emotionally and mentally. The constant BFNs and then the faint lines that dont progress its so very hard.
I really hope this is all our month and we all get our BFPs that do progress. Its sure been a long time coming. Im fed up with the constant heartbreak.
I have everything crossed for all of us ladies. And esp for all of us that have been trying for ages and have had losses. My fingers and toes are extra crossed[-o<

Ahhh @salamander91 im sorry hon. That is long to be bleeding. I hope this cycle brings u ure much deserved BFP.

@doggylover yeah 7dpo is definitely to early so im not feeling bummed just yet.
I think if im getting BFNS at 10 or 11dpo then ill know im out.
Just hope if i am this one sticks.
The fear of having a 4th chemical in a row is getting to me but im trying not to stress.
Just hope if i do get lines that they get darker and darker and that little one will settle in for the long run and be my take home rainbow baby.
This is our 6th month ttc and I hope its 6th month lucky.
Wud be great not to have to have all the fertility bloodtests done next cycle and be pregnant with a healthy baby instead [-o<

@Alligator
Thinking of you hon.
If im out this cycle I'll be still joining u in the waiting to try so at least u won't be on ure own and we can keep each other going if u know what i mean.
I will definitely be holding off after this cycle while I'm getting all the bloods done etc.
We wont start trying again untill Dec or Jan.

Ugh still having that weird cramping pressure feeling. 6DPT 5DPT. Had three mature follicles at scan during ovulation (right before) dang trigger shot is still super strong on HPT today. I’m just so confused on this weird cramping pressure.

I’m 7 dpo today and my temps look so flat. I don’t hold out much hope for this cycle now. I’m just getting up to go on holiday so may not be online quite so much.. not sure yet. Will enjoy myself and ‘try’ to forget about testing. I’ll test when I get home either 10 dpo pm or SMU 11 dpo.

That’s a fab darker line Reiko_ctu!!

EE30B24B-6402-492A-A821-7CB7E41F7627.png

@Stargirl1993 I see that line. That looks darker than mine when I got my first line.

@xMissxZoiex something is catching my eye, good luck for your next test.

@Reiko_ctu lovely line progression there.

@Alligator big hugs, thinking of you. You're doing the right thing. Your relationship is number 1.

@Suggerhoney got everything crossed for you

@Deethehippy wishing you lots of luck

The most common day for implantation is actually 8DPO so you are testing very early, it's really uncommon to get a BFP at 8/9DPO. Wishing you lots of luck..there is still plenty of time.

Funny enough last night around 10pm I noticed some spotting, mostly brown/pink with little dots of red in it. Fingers crossed this is implantation and the next few days of testing might come up with something. X

That’s really crappy. I’m sorry!! I hope things get on for you soon here! Is that worrying for you at all or pretty in the range of your cycle?

It's definitely unusual for me but my cycles have been long up since my miscarriage in Jan so I'm guessing my hormones are all messed up. It seems to be getting a lighter today so hopefully I'm near the end now

This mornings test.. I really can’t get excited till I get a proper line and I’m still really unsure :neutral:
Updated with chart. I feel like af is about to come I have some mild cramps x
F1E29D42-D05D-494C-94F0-61D16746A712.jpeg 9AE21421-74AF-4F71-AFE3-57134F4F27CD.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->