**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Massive hugs ladies <3 it totally sucks!, fingers crossed we all get lucky next cycle x

AF today for me and temp drop! So it was a CP. heartbreaking but honestly my heart breaks more for you ladies who have been waiting a long time. I hope you are blessed with forever babies very soon xx

AF today for me and temp drop! So it was a CP. heartbreaking but honestly my heart breaks more for you ladies who have been waiting a long time. I hope you are blessed with forever babies very soon xx
I’m so sorry. Doesn’t matter how long you tried..still devastating. Hugs to you.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry :hugs:

Well I think it might be safe to say that I'm pregnant, I am probably only four weeks or so, but I'm 2 weeks late for my AF, since my cycles are irregular we will see what happens. I'll call the doctor this week, as they usually don't see you for a scan until about 8 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it, but the symptoms add up, yesterday I was so crampy it felt like AF was coming (we were out celebrating my birthday, which is Tuesday!), I had to go to the bathroom so much because I thought "here we go" but nothing. :) I have attached my other test...good luck to you ladies, I'll still be lurking around :) IMG_2380 (1).jpg

Hey gang.

So I never got a positive opk but had a very distinctive 4 days of lots of fertile discharge, which is when we did insems.

My opks are super light today and I just want to stop peeing on them and be hopeful that I've ov'd, so I'm only going to test again if I get ov symptoms.

So I'm going with the 17th of August for ov and I'll test around the 28th officially but maybe a bit earlier haha.

I'm 6dpo and having lots of pinching and soreness, it was disturbing my sleep earlier. But not unusual for me at the moment really.

Oh I am so sorry :( sending you loads of love xxx

Well I think it might be safe to say that I'm pregnant, I am probably only four weeks or so, but I'm 2 weeks late for my AF, since my cycles are irregular we will see what happens. I'll call the doctor this week, as they usually don't see you for a scan until about 8 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it, but the symptoms add up, yesterday I was so crampy it felt like AF was coming (we were out celebrating my birthday, which is Tuesday!), I had to go to the bathroom so much because I thought "here we go" but nothing. :) I have attached my other test...good luck to you ladies, I'll still be lurking around :) View attachment 1086505

Congratulations! A beautiful line!

At 8DPO, 9DPT, think the line could potentially be BFP? I don’t want to get my hopes up too high again.

BE4360C7-1034-40B7-99C5-747ECCF8BE09.jpeg

Well I think it might be safe to say that I'm pregnant, I am probably only four weeks or so, but I'm 2 weeks late for my AF, since my cycles are irregular we will see what happens. I'll call the doctor this week, as they usually don't see you for a scan until about 8 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it, but the symptoms add up, yesterday I was so crampy it felt like AF was coming (we were out celebrating my birthday, which is Tuesday!), I had to go to the bathroom so much because I thought "here we go" but nothing. :) I have attached my other test...good luck to you ladies, I'll still be lurking around :) View attachment 1086505
Congratulations :)

Pinkcupcakes - I hope your lines get darker so you know it’s a BFP

Sorry ive not managed to catch up on all the thread we've been out today.
I did another Sweety fox test and got the faintest of faintest pink line. To faint to get a photo.
This mornings was negative but afternoons had a pink line.
Im bummed its so faint but im still 5 to 6 days untill AF.
I've had neasea on and off for the past 3 days
And mild breast tenderness but they dont feel as tender today.

Line came up within 2 minutes and was as thick as control line but v v faint.

Now im feeling anxous.
Terrified of having a 4th chemical.

Really hope this one sticks and my lines progress.
May test again this evening and then again in the morning.
Hope the line gets darker and darker.
[-o&lt;

Wound up not able to get on last night but have some chunk of time now to sit down! I have like 20 pages to go through so I'm starting this early morning and will get through as much as I can and finish up over lunch! Excited to catch up and see what's been happening this week!!

@Deethehippy I hope you are enjoying the time away with your girls and hubby!!

@Nixnax glad your hubby came around! It can be a shock for everyone but I think in general men get hit a bit differently and might take some time for them to get used to the idea!

@Reiko_ctu Oh hun, I am so so sorry for the CP :hugs::hugs: I know you weren't trying and was a surprise but doesn't make it any easier to go through

@Suggerhoney glad your temp shot back up after that wonky one! FX for you!! Symptoms and chart are looking great so far...even the dip is right in line with possible implantation! My implantation dip with my youngest was over a full degree and like a tenth of a degree above cover....you just never know! Just got to todays update- praying that your line darkens and AF stays the hell away this time! Thinking about you <3

@SY92 good to hear from you! Ugh, sorry about all the nausea! I had that with my youngest and it makes everything so much harder! i hope it eases up for you in the coming weeks. And happy to hear that after a scare baby is doing okay....those heartbeat scans can be so scary but also so incredibly reassuring!

@KitteyKat2010 I'm glad you were able to talk to your doctor and get a few reassurances from them. I've heard terrible things about blue dyes but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong! So excited for you to get your other tests in!! And I just saw todays post...no denying that...Congratulations!!!!!

@Becca_89 I figured that the pregnancy test was an evap. Even if you had ovulated when you originally thought, it just would have been way too soon to implant and produce hcg....glad it all worked out okay!! Got your date updated on the front :thumbup:

@autumnal yay!!!! Congratulations!!!

@Mummafrog :hugs: :hugs: that has got to be so frustrating with all the back and forth. but it sounds like your scan went really well and hopefully all the fertile signs were a good indicator of ovulating!! I got your date moved to the 28th! If this is too personal, feel free to ignore and not answer. But are you also then being an egg donor for your intended parents? What an amazing gift you are giving!

@3 girlies good to hear from you and welcome back to the tww!!! I can't imagine how scary things must be for you day to day :hugs: Ooh! Have fun picking up the new puppy!

@PinkCupcakes no experience with ovidrel but i hope the symptoms have calmed down for you! The trigger is definitely fading but its taking its sweet time!! Hopefully it will just start getting darker in the coming days and turn into your bfp :)

@tropicsgirl oh my! That must have been a bit scary to have the clotting as well around ovulation. I just saw that it was AF, I'm so sorry for the wonky cycle. I'm glad that you didn't have to wait a couple more weeks and praying that your next cycle is back on track!!

@Alligator i hope your session with your hubby went well :hugs:

@topazicatzbet so sorry for your loss. best of luck this cycle and praying your LP isn't too short this month. I have you updated on the front page!

@Hevalouaddict :hugs: so sorry about the back and shoulder pain. i hope since it's been a few days since you posted it has eased up a bit for you. I feel like i can see something but it's a bit blurry....keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

@LuvallmyH that 3rd week of your cycle i think is the best because you don't have anything to worry about....but also the most boring because nothing is going on!! How frustrating with the one test- to me there was a clear start to a line. I'm sorry you didn't see a good bfp today :hugs:

@FTale :hugs: Thanks for starting a September thread!! I'll pop over there once I get through my big catch up today on this thread!

@xMissxZoiex oh no!! I'm so sorry! That is incredibly frustrating!!! Best of luck for next month!!!

@Bump288 got you added! Good luck!! Unfortunately I've had gas and bloating on both pregnant and non-pregnant cycles...it's that darn progesterone! I'm not sure with the test...I am a terrible line reader on the computer!!

@MrsKatie hope you all have had fun camping and getting some quality time together!

@salamander91 ugh, that is the WORST! I know it's been a few days since you posted about the long period and I hope the witch has left the building by now!

@Stargirl1993 amazing lines!!!! Congratulations!!!!

@elencor good to hear from you hun. I'm sorry that your cycle is being wonky this month after the chemical :hugs: I've heard from a lot of others that your cycle after a chemical can be off

@DuckyBlue It could be IB or could be early spotting for your period. Very rarely I will spot for a few days before AF actually hits but it does happen. Praying it's a good sign for you! ( years is such a long and hard wait...I hope this month brings you your bfp :hugs:

@JJB2 I don't see anything on your pictures but i always have a hard time seeing them to begin with! FX on your next test you see a clear positive!!

@doggylover how have you been feeling??

@mommy2twokj super super clear BFP!!! Congratulations!!!!

@tbfromlv can you get a good picture by chance?? FX it keeps getting darker!!

@Jft1 good to hear from you!! Sorry the nausea has been bad for you. It's always a double edged sword...on one hand you want to feel well and on the other the nausea can be so reassuring! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

-------------------
i THINK I got everyone all caught up! If I missed you, please just comment again so I can see it and I'll get the front updated. SO MANY BFPS!!!!! Loving how lucky this thread is and still have so many testers this month to go!!

-----------------
AFM, not much going on! Thankfully AF was in and out the door in 3 days flat- might be a record and I'm not complaining! The kids and I have just been spending time together this week having fun and getting outside since we had a couple of nice mornings. Should only have about 3 weeks left of the bad heat and then start getting more consistent beautiful days and can get back out to play!

Going to start OPKs on Wednesday and expecting to start BD'ing marathon on Thursday. Predicted ovulation is next Sunday and weekends are always SO much easier for us to get some time in together so hoping it all works out okay!! Last month had a terrible experience with the pre-seed lube and lead to not being able to BD as much as we wanted. Happy to report we went back to what we used when we conceived our youngest and still working great! So hopeful we can get more times in DTD and catch the darn egg this month! I know we haven't been trying for long but if we don't catch this month I'll move into the longest it's taken to get pregnant and I just don't want to deal with the worry and anxiety that comes with that.

----------
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your Sunday! And let's get some more BFPs this month!!

Wound up not able to get on last night but have some chunk of time now to sit down! I have like 20 pages to go through so I'm starting this early morning and will get through as much as I can and finish up over lunch! Excited to catch up and see what's been happening this week!!

@Nixnax glad your hubby came around! It can be a shock for everyone but I think in general men get hit a bit differently and might take some time for them to get used to the idea!

@Reiko_ctu Oh hun, I am so so sorry for the CP :hugs::hugs: I know you weren't trying and was a surprise but doesn't make it any easier to go through

@Suggerhoney glad your temp shot back up after that wonky one! FX for you!! Symptoms and chart are looking great so far...even the dip is right in line with possible implantation! My implantation dip with my youngest was over a full degree and like a tenth of a degree above cover....you just never know! Just got to todays update- praying that your line darkens and AF stays the hell away this time! Thinking about you <3

@SY92 good to hear from you! Ugh, sorry about all the nausea! I had that with my youngest and it makes everything so much harder! i hope it eases up for you in the coming weeks. And happy to hear that after a scare baby is doing okay....those heartbeat scans can be so scary but also so incredibly reassuring!

@KitteyKat2010 I'm glad you were able to talk to your doctor and get a few reassurances from them. I've heard terrible things about blue dyes but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong! So excited for you to get your other tests in!! And I just saw todays post...no denying that...Congratulations!!!!!

@Becca_89 I figured that the pregnancy test was an evap. Even if you had ovulated when you originally thought, it just would have been way too soon to implant and produce hcg....glad it all worked out okay!! Got your date updated on the front :thumbup:

@Mummafrog :hugs: :hugs: that has got to be so frustrating with all the back and forth. but it sounds like your scan went really well and hopefully all the fertile signs were a good indicator of ovulating!! I got your date moved to the 28th! If this is too personal, feel free to ignore and not answer. But are you also then being an egg donor for your intended parents? What an amazing gift you are giving!

@3 girlies good to hear from you and welcome back to the tww!!! I can't imagine how scary things must be for you day to day :hugs: Ooh! Have fun picking up the new puppy!

@PinkCupcakes no experience with ovidrel but i hope the symptoms have calmed down for you! The trigger is definitely fading but its taking its sweet time!! Hopefully it will just start getting darker in the coming days and turn into your bfp :)

@tropicsgirl oh my! That must have been a bit scary to have the clotting as well around ovulation. I just saw that it was AF, I'm so sorry for the wonky cycle. I'm glad that you didn't have to wait a couple more weeks and praying that your next cycle is back on track!!

@topazicatzbet so sorry for your loss. best of luck this cycle and praying your LP isn't too short this month. I have you updated on the front page!

@Hevalouaddict :hugs: so sorry about the back and shoulder pain. i hope since it's been a few days since you posted it has eased up a bit for you. I feel like i can see something but it's a bit blurry....keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

@LuvallmyH that 3rd week of your cycle i think is the best because you don't have anything to worry about....but also the most boring because nothing is going on!! How frustrating with the one test- to me there was a clear start to a line. I'm sorry you didn't see a good bfp today :hugs:

@FTale :hugs: Thanks for starting a September thread!! I'll pop over there once I get through my big catch up today on this thread!

@xMissxZoiex oh no!! I'm so sorry! That is incredibly frustrating!!! Best of luck for next month!!!

@Bump288 got you added! Good luck!! Unfortunately I've had gas and bloating on both pregnant and non-pregnant cycles...it's that darn progesterone! I'm not sure with the test...I am a terrible line reader on the computer!!

@MrsKatie hope you all have had fun camping and getting some quality time together!

@salamander91 ugh, that is the WORST! I know it's been a few days since you posted about the long period and I hope the witch has left the building by now!

@elencor good to hear from you hun. I'm sorry that your cycle is being wonky this month after the chemical :hugs: I've heard from a lot of others that your cycle after a chemical can be off

@DuckyBlue It could be IB or could be early spotting for your period. Very rarely I will spot for a few days before AF actually hits but it does happen. Praying it's a good sign for you! ( years is such a long and hard wait...I hope this month brings you your bfp :hugs:

@JJB2 I don't see anything on your pictures but i always have a hard time seeing them to begin with! FX on your next test you see a clear positive!!

@Jft1 good to hear from you!! Sorry the nausea has been bad for you. It's always a double edged sword...on one hand you want to feel well and on the other the nausea can be so reassuring! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

-------------------
i THINK I got everyone all caught up! If I missed you, please just comment again so I can see it and I'll get the front updated. SO MANY BFPS!!!!! Loving how lucky this thread is and still have so many testers this month to go!!

-----------------
AFM, not much going on! Thankfully AF was in and out the door in 3 days flat- might be a record and I'm not complaining! The kids and I have just been spending time together this week having fun and getting outside since we had a couple of nice mornings. Should only have about 3 weeks left of the bad heat and then start getting more consistent beautiful days and can get back out to play!

Going to start OPKs on Wednesday and expecting to start BD'ing marathon on Thursday. Predicted ovulation is next Sunday and weekends are always SO much easier for us to get some time in together so hoping it all works out okay!! Last month had a terrible experience with the pre-seed lube and lead to not being able to BD as much as we wanted. Happy to report we went back to what we used when we conceived our youngest and still working great! So hopeful we can get more times in DTD and catch the darn egg this month! I know we haven't been trying for long but if we don't catch this month I'll move into the longest it's taken to get pregnant and I just don't want to deal with the worry and anxiety that comes with that.

----------
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your Sunday! And let's get some more BFPs this month!!

Thank u so much. I just tested again and it was negative but ive had a mug of coffee and a mug of tea so may be that.
My temp today was the same as yesterday I hope it rises even more and I geta blazing BFP.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed!! If you can, I would try not to test again until tomorrow afternoon (you always seem to have better lines in the afternoon). You're not going to see much change today and might just make you more anxious/nervous. Wishing you all the best this month!!

I worked out from my apps if AF is coming I always get cramps by 10 dpo (tomorrow) so if that happens I’ll be out.

-------------------

-----------------

----------

I’m feeling good, thanks! A tiny bit of nausea a few mornings, but nothing really at all. I’m expecting it full force in the next two weeks though! Great news that your ovulation date is over the weekend, and now you’ve fixed the preseed issue hopefully this will be it!

I worked out from my apps if AF is coming I always get cramps by 10 dpo (tomorrow) so if that happens I’ll be out.

Fingers crossed for none! Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->