**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

AF today for me and temp drop! So it was a CP. heartbreaking but honestly my heart breaks more for you ladies who have been waiting a long time. I hope you are blessed with forever babies very soon xx
:hugs:

@Hevalouaddict i still think i see a shadow but its so hard to tell with a picture! FX for the morning test!!

Sorry ive not managed to catch up on all the thread we've been out today.
I did another Sweety fox test and got the faintest of faintest pink line. To faint to get a photo.
This mornings was negative but afternoons had a pink line.
Im bummed its so faint but im still 5 to 6 days untill AF.
I've had neasea on and off for the past 3 days
And mild breast tenderness but they dont feel as tender today.

Line came up within 2 minutes and was as thick as control line but v v faint.

Now im feeling anxous.
Terrified of having a 4th chemical.

Really hope this one sticks and my lines progress.
May test again this evening and then again in the morning.
Hope the line gets darker and darker.
[-o<
Good luck sweetie I hope your tests darken up.

Kksy - yes also donating an egg to them :) my intended mother (who I adore!) had childhood leukaemia and her ovaries were fried basically :'( she did try to carry but her womb is not normal either and she had a horrendous miscarriage at 15 weeks poor love.

I just want to get cycling properly so we can TTC. But I'm going to pretend I Ov'd on the 17th and even if I didn't properly, at least hope for a period at the end of next week! I mean all that fertile discharge and now it being gone again? I do have a hope!

Pink I think maybe possibly your line IS starting to come back?! Can't wait for the next ones x

Shall I pee on a cheapie at 6dpo for fun? Why not!

AF today for me and temp drop! So it was a CP. heartbreaking but honestly my heart breaks more for you ladies who have been waiting a long time. I hope you are blessed with forever babies very soon xx
I’m so sorry!! It’s hard no matter what. Wishing you lots of luck for the next cycle.

Pretty sure I’m out ladies. Temp drop this morning and started the low Crampy back thing that I get a few days before AF starts. Also boobs not so sore today. Feel really bummed but will test when I get home at some point anyway just to confirm.

8039B9EC-C091-4DB6-9F90-598ACAB39B9F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->