**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hi ladies, I've been reading along and keeping up to date, but I was away for a few days with family so didn't have time to reply.

Wow, this really is a lucky thread, amazing bfps, so happy for you all!! @Stargirl1993 @mommy2twokj great lines!

Sorry for those of you AF got, good luck for next month.

Can't wait to see more tests, I know there's a few of you still to test, @Suggerhoney @Deethehippy keeoing everything crossed for you this cycle.
@LuvallmyH i see a line, I really hope it gets darker for you!

AFM, I've been exhausted, my 9 month old is an absolute handful so running around after him is great fun but hard work. I never had any nausea at all with him, but yesterday driving home I felt so sick, we were in the middle of nowhere so I had to get a nappy sack and use it as a sick bag.. Lovely! My scan is 1 week today and I can't wait!
Oh dear..that sickness and tiredness are tough early on. All good signs though and glad your scan date is coming around :)

I’m 9 dpo today and nothing much to report. Temp went up but only slightly and is about the same as last cycle so thinking I am out now. Sore boobs but not pregnancy sore if you see what I mean. See If the day brings any symptoms but I think I should be feeling something different by now and I’m not so far.

89D50A9F-066F-4464-BC63-BDDE6EE05E40.png

OK so boobs feeling slightly tender again. But so so mild.
Hopfully yesterdays dip was implantation.
I really hope if i am it sticks so scared about having even more chemicals or getting BFNs.
I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Itchy scratchy throat and blocked nose.

I also forgot to mention that I had a second LH surge.
I had ewcm from cd9 to cd14
Positive opks on day 12
Soft high open cervix on day 13 and pains in overies.
Day 14 opks going negative and cervix low firm closed.
Cd15 thick white cm
Cd16 I randomly did a opk in early even and got anoter Positive.
Line was slightly darker than control but I feel my day 12 opks were darker and it matches with my other fertile symptoms.

So I just thought out of curiosity I'd chart that opk on FF and it have me dotted cross hairs for cd17 and 5dpo.

I've taken it back out tho because it only gave me dotted lines and all my fertile symptoms were around day 12.
I really think I did O on day 13 tho.
I was told to always chart ure OPK when u first get a positive and then stop testing so im gonna stick with my first positive opks because they were darker.
Not sure when I will test again. I will see what my temp does and then decide.
I do have a 15 to 16 day Luteal phase so not due AF until Friday or Saturday so I may be testing to early.
I guess ive been comparing myself to other ladies and seeing them get BFPs at 8dpo made me feel out but those ladies probably have a shorter Luteal phase than me.
Really hope i won't be out and I still do get my BFP[-o<

Congratulations @Stargirl1993 thats such a great BFP and also congratulations to @mommy2twokj thats a great BFP.

Good luck to those with very faint lines i hope they progress.

I had a few symptoms then they disappeared x I would go with your gut instinct with ovulation day x only symptom I have got since 2 days ago is af cramping and dizziness all the others disappeared x going from my other cycles and ovulation pains I had a short Lp of 11-12days it was even 10 at one time. I started taking vitamin b complex at the start of the cycle. I have my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting! x

Oh dear..that sickness and tiredness are tough early on. All good signs though and glad your scan date is coming around :)

I’m 9 dpo today and nothing much to report. Temp went up but only slightly and is about the same as last cycle so thinking I am out now. Sore boobs but not pregnancy sore if you see what I mean. See If the day brings any symptoms but I think I should be feeling something different by now and I’m not so far.

View attachment 1086488
@Deethehippy your charts looking good! I’ve been reading a lot on symptoms in early pregnancy and a lot of people don’t get any symptoms till there hcg levels hit a certain number. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you !! x

Oh no hon. That does seem early do u have a short luteal phase?
Really hope its not AF and it implantation bleeding.
Sending hugs:hug:

Its definitely AF, quite heavy today and passing the usual amount of clots, I dont have a long LP, usually 12/13days and i also ovulated earlier than normal, I usually have 32 day cycles and this was 26/27.

This month was the first time I've ovulated since having a MMC back in June, I really think the medical management I had in hospital really screwed me up!, my body just wouldn't leg go of the pregnancy. Fingers crossed for next month.

Nothing but vague shadows for me. 7dpo fmu.
A0B68904-4792-49D3-B6AC-33F687C5EA24.jpeg 47124BA4-1B9B-4719-B9CB-F75D83E96228.jpeg
Yesterday must have been a bad test.

5dpo here, boobs are sore & I had a tiny bit of spotting after sex last night :( which is never a good sign for me. Oh well I still have resisted ordering tests which is amazing for me I feel proud :rofl: we pick up our puppy on saturday, cannot wait :) that should distract me which is good

They all look like they have lines to me & it's super early so I'm keeping everything crossed for you
Thanks! Feeling out though. I always seem to get lines super duper early. Then they fade out. The last 2 cycles they got darker for a few days & bfp on frer, then they faded out. I tested with smu and there are no lines or shadows at all.
Good job not ordering tests! Good luck with the puppy! Post pics!!!

9CB0FF4B-A611-4AA5-A892-D8A1742E70C6.jpeg Am I seeing things? . 9dpo, no hold because tea goes right through me and I’ve been peeing like crazy for 3 days. Will try hold for a few hours for next test. I honestly feel crazy but I swear I see a line for the first time ever. . I’ve put the original pic and circled where I think I see something. I can in person but it’s hard to get a pic D02E6FBC-DD21-49F2-BDCC-B918C7EC4863.jpeg

View attachment 1086496 Am I seeing things? . 9dpo, no hold because tea goes right through me and I’ve been peeing like crazy for 3 days. Will try hold for a few hours for next test. I honestly feel crazy but I swear I see a line for the first time ever. . I’ve put the original pic and circled where I think I see something. I can in person but it’s hard to get a pic View attachment 1086497
I really want to see something but the pic is a bit blurry. Fx!

View attachment 1086496 Am I seeing things? . 9dpo, no hold because tea goes right through me and I’ve been peeing like crazy for 3 days. Will try hold for a few hours for next test. I honestly feel crazy but I swear I see a line for the first time ever. . I’ve put the original pic and circled where I think I see something. I can in person but it’s hard to get a pic View attachment 1086497
I think I see something! Still early..really hope it gets darker for you :)

I think I see something but pic is abit blurry x

Morning ladies today I’m 9DPT 8DPO, super tired, mild cramping still with the weird pressure, acne, moody, and feeling off. Tests are still positive from trigger... sigh. It’s fading though so maybe it’ll start to get dark again soon? I got a photo of all the tests to compare and then one of today’s up close

FD071D7E-B1A1-4D79-9317-8F22796142C8.jpeg B4AC1151-E7A4-483F-9CE4-BB9097575D84.jpeg

Morning ladies today I’m 9DPT 8DPO, super tired, mild cramping still with the weird pressure, acne, moody, and feeling off. Tests are still positive from trigger... sigh. It’s fading though so maybe it’ll start to get dark again soon? I got a photo of all the tests to compare and then one of today’s up close

View attachment 1086498 View attachment 1086499
Looking forward to watching that line come back!!!

BFN at 10dpo looks like im out again im absolutely gutted:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->