**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Im out. BFN 11dpo been crying all day.
:cry:

Pluss all symptoms vanished no sore boobs or anything.
Thats me done now I dont think I will be trying again untill around December.
Will get all these bloodtests done and find out what's wrong. Really hope its nothing serious.
Feel like I'm never ever gonna have another baby. Its been 6 months of nothing but disappointment and heartbreak.
I cried at Tesco seeing pregnant womon.
Now just waiting for AF its the same thing month after month.
Im so heartbroken :cry::cry:

Will get all these bloodtests done and find out what's wrong. Really hope its nothing serious.
Feel like I'm never ever gonna have another baby. Its been 6 months of nothing but disappointment and heartbreak.
I cried at Tesco seeing pregnant womon.
Now just waiting for AF its the same thing month after month.
Im so heartbroken :cry::cry:
it took us over 6 months and I finally got my bfp and now get to hope it sticks. There is still hope! I didn’t even feel much for symptoms.

Alright here are my updates, 10DPT 9DPO, severe fatigue, peeing lots, cranky, acne like crazy. And mild cramping still.
The last three tests are today’s, first of the three was waking up at 5AM having to pee bad, second one is SMU, waking up at normal time and third is this afternoon. Thoughts?

6823A3C9-62B1-4022-A793-C52246974AD2.jpeg

You still have time 11dpo is early still :hugs:

Thanks hon but I know im out. But thanks for the support. I had blazing positives with my son at 10 and 11dpo. So I just know im not. Or I was for a second but it didn't stick properly.
I had so many symptoms and now nothing :-(

it took us over 6 months and I finally got my bfp and now get to hope it sticks. There is still hope! I didn’t even feel much for symptoms.

Thanks hon. We been trying for 6 months now and all ive had is 3 chemicals. And just constant BFNs or faint lines that dont progress.
I have to have bloodtests done because of the 3 early losses. Im hoping its something simple like progesterone or something that can be fixed with medication.
But im 40 almost 41 so my chances are slim like 5% each month then the Misscarige rate is through the roof. Im just so fed up of all the heartache. Its took its toll on my mental health.

Well I don't know what im gonna do now I just feel so sad.
I guess I will just have to see what the bloodtests reveal.
Wud try one last time next cycle but not sure if I can or if it will mess with the results.

I feel like stepping completely away from baby and bump.

Just got home and tested with SweetyFox - BFN - was very dilute pee but even so should have shown something by now at 10DPO. Think I am out, at least I had a nice holiday.

Wow ladies! I took a few days off for the weekend so just caught up. I’m sorry to the ladies who have gotten bfn. It’s so disheartening. Fx we all have good luck in the coming months!!

so many BFP too!!! So exciting. Congrats to all.

for me - hubby and I are slowly progressing. I’m moving back home some time this week, a bit anxious because obviously lots going on. We plan to have a good long talk today or tomorrow to set some ground rules and agreements on moving forward! I want to propose TTC within the next couple months. Or maybe ntnp at least! I know we need our finances in order too. And they will get there. I don’t want to delay a baby or trying for one too long!

Wow ladies! I took a few days off for the weekend so just caught up. I’m sorry to the ladies who have gotten bfn. It’s so disheartening. Fx we all have good luck in the coming months!!

for me - hubby and I are slowly progressing. I’m moving back home some time this week, a bit anxious because obviously lots going on. We plan to have a good long talk today or tomorrow to set some ground rules and agreements on moving forward! I want to propose TTC within the next couple months. Or maybe ntnp at least! I know we need our finances in order too. And they will get there. I don’t want to delay a baby or trying for one too long!

It sounds like you have a clear head about how you want to move forward, which is great. I hope it all works out for you. How did the counselling go?

Pretty sure I’m out ladies. Temp drop this morning and started the low Crampy back thing that I get a few days before AF starts. Also boobs not so sore today. Feel really bummed but will test when I get home at some point anyway just to confirm.

View attachment 1086539
:( ...so sorry Dee, kept checking back to see if you tested yet but read further down and see it wasn't what we hoped for. Well, its never over till ugly AF shows, keep peeing, hun. I know I do. I need proof and one lined sticks don't do it for me. ;)

I decided to take a test today- as I am so unsure of when I ovulated. I could see shadow lines on foxy test and just did the one step IC, I have got lines on these before so not thinking too much into these.

here it is wet and dry- some dye has held in parts.

View attachment 1086540 View attachment 1086541

I can see a line. FX it darkens!!

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been here. It wasn’t good on my mental health.

but this happened today at 10 dpo!!!

praying this is our sticky bean

View attachment 1086543

Congrats!! Praying for a sticky bean for ya!!!
Very good line!!!

Feel like I'm never ever gonna have another baby. Its been 6 months of nothing but disappointment and

HUGS ......I'm sorry Suggerhoney. I hate seeing bfn too. Give it a few more days. And retest. But don't let it defeat you. Keep your heart warm and happy with whatever brings you joy. TTC isn't partial to anyone. We just hope and pray that it eventually brings us to that stop where we can pick up our rainbow baby and call it a day with all the stick peeing and sleepless nights waiting to temp in the morning. Take a breath and let it out. You are not alone on this journey that none of us want to be on for very long.

Alright here are my updates, 10DPT 9DPO, severe fatigue, peeing lots, cranky, acne like crazy. And mild cramping still.
The last three tests are today’s, first of the three was waking up at 5AM having to pee bad, second one is SMU, waking up at normal time and third is this afternoon. Thoughts?

View attachment 1086567

Your lines are looking really good! The FMU more so when looking on my old laptop. Really really really hope they get darker and darker for you. FX!!

@LuvallmyH I can see a line on the top one. I don't know if its the color still moving across or what I but I can see it no problems....eek.. please let it be the start of a bfp!!

Just got home and tested with SweetyFox - BFN - was very dilute pee but even so should have shown something by now at 10DPO. Think I am out, at least I had a nice holiday.
I will say with my last pregnancy I took a test and it was stark white at 10 dpo, tested the next day and had a very obvious line ‍♀️

I'm glad you've had a good talk and are working through things. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->