**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I was just reading that in the uk doctors won't perscribe progesterone or anything .
Whats the point in having these bloodtests done if im not going to get any help unless I pay for fertility treatment which I definitely can not afford.
I feel totally wretched now.
My rainbow baby is getting more and more out of reach.
I dont think im ever gonna have another healthy pregnancy again.
I can't sleep
My appetite has gone
I just feel so depressed

So sorry :(

are there any natural substitutes you can take which would be more affordable?
I have read about a few but not in-depth enough. I would hate to advise as I don't have enough experience or knowledge in them, but I have read about natural substitutes being as good as prescribed ones. I am happy to find some links if you want to have a read xxx lots of love

SMU test today, change of tests (sweety fox) I haven't used these before and got a line, so not sure what to think.
I suspect im 5/6dpo, as I think I ovulated late on cycle day 19, I wasn't the best with OPKs though.

Can you see it? Does anyone have experience with these tests?

7D96AB08-2677-4BC2-9B5A-4793E30084EB.jpeg 8ECEB167-A32A-4313-A6E6-BF29AE0B502B.jpeg

SMU test today, change of tests (sweety fox) I haven't used these before and got a line, so not sure what to think.
I suspect im 5/6dpo, as I think I ovulated late on cycle day 19, I wasn't the best with OPKs though.

View attachment 1086592 View attachment 1086593
I started using them this cycle and I’ve had no lines whatsoever so FX this means something for you.

The sweety fox ones are the ones I used with my bfp they are the best ics I've used, not seeing nothing on that tho lovely sorry xx

I was just reading that in the uk doctors won't perscribe progesterone or anything .
Whats the point in having these bloodtests done if im not going to get any help unless I pay for fertility treatment which I definitely can not afford.
I feel totally wretched now.
My rainbow baby is getting more and more out of reach.
I dont think im ever gonna have another healthy pregnancy again.
I can't sleep
My appetite has gone
I just feel so depressed

Suggerhoney, Hope you don’t mind me commenting. GP’s will absolutely prescribe progesterone support if your day 21 progesterone blood test shows a deficient number. It is always routinely given during fertility treatment regardless of your levels but chemical pregnancies are usually due to endometrium issues. Make sure you push to have your AMH levels checked. It is likely a little lower due to age but can give you an indication of ovarian reserve. Also ask to have your resting HCG levels checked. I would have gotten faint lines and then none and back to faint lines of and on for years on end. Turns out my normal resting HCG level was 7! Apparently that’s quite normal, it’s rarely 0 but depending on the tests and the individual test sensitivity I would get lines off and on. Only realised after testing during the follicular stage about 3 years later after constantly pulling my hair out and requested my levels be checked. Not saying it’s the same but definitely worth while checking. You can keep trying during your tests also. Keeping everything crossed for you, if it is an endometrium issue you can get a ton of things to help. Ask your doc about low dose aspirin 75mg I was on it for all my successful pregnancies, it helps blood flow. Makes the lining thicker and aids good implantation and fetal support. X

Third test today and it’s so strong for 10 dpo. My fiancé thinks I’m a nutcase. I just wanna see progression and know this is sticking

View attachment 1086585

Fabulous lines!!!

Congrats to all the bfp!
Sending hugs to all of you ladies that this wasnt your cycle. :hugs:
AFM: I think the witch got me
Im almost always spotting a but since Im breastfeeding still but since yesterday its been a but more and red and today I noticed some small clots. Tbh Im just happy something is happening with my cycles and hoping they will get regular so I can know when Im ovulating and finally do some proper ttc!
Good luck and baby dust to everyone still waiting! Love all the tests

Sorry about AF :hugs:

My beautiful nan passed away this morning :cry: we were expecting it but it still doesnt feel real :(

Nothing to report here apart from nausea (that could be my early morning phone call though) boobs are still really sore. Felt crampy last night but I think that's all in my head lol.

My beautiful nan passed away this morning :cry: we were expecting it but it still doesnt feel real :(

Nothing to report here apart from nausea (that could be my early morning phone call though) boobs are still really sore. Felt crampy last night but I think that's all in my head lol.
I'm so sorry for your loss

I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I just tested again using two different types of tests - BFN :|

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I took a few days break and probably won't catch up on the few hundred posts I missed :haha: so congratulations to any bfps and I'm so sorry for anyone who got a bfn and AF xx

I see something! They don’t sell those tests in the states, been wanting to try them! FX!

I’m sorry :hugs:. It’s never easy even if you are expecting it.

9dpo fmu. I woke up before dawn & had to pee. :sleep:The pics aren’t the greatest. You’ll just have to trust me they are there. Went back to bed & haven’t been back up yet. Will test with smu and see if I can get better pics in the light.
A411746C-1F87-46F9-AF2E-B8DA4AD34565.jpeg AAF0F160-E9AD-4F99-8322-855C8D46F2BE.jpeg 5F091278-AAC7-47C7-BDC6-DAE49AA6CD01.jpeg
I’d really like to call these bfp!

Hope you don’t mind me posting this.. for anyone using one step pregnancy tests don’t trust line progressions or good results on them
There absolutely rubbish
All these tests were taken at 12dpo with first morning urine! When taking the one step there were only very shadowy lines at 9-10dpo could only just see them
If you squinted really hard.. best tests I’ve seen for good lines early on is the easy at home and first response! Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see a line early on with one step strips x

60B1E3F6-1BB8-4C26-8929-F8E8C434923D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->